The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2005, 04:55 PM
hunkysamster

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Lisa @ 8A Jln Klapa

When on last Friday around 10pm..step into HC and ask Ah Zen for TN, but lady boss said she with customer so no choice choose LISA..

She got quite big boob, guess got 36c, sweet smile n just from China for 5 month only...Staying at Lor 9 but never ask for HP...

Massage - 8/10
Looks - 7/10
Boobs - C cup, maybe size 36 I guess
HJ - slow and easy 8/10 but not easy to touch touch ...

Damage : massage $35, HJ she ask me pay as I like, so give her $30 as her HJ very good...

Last edited by hunkysamster; 10-04-2005 at 05:08 PM.
Old 12-04-2005, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 23
striker42 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstriker42 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstriker42 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Lisa @ 8A Jln Klapa

Hi Bro can enlighten us on where exactly is this place?
Old 12-04-2005, 03:54 PM
Hell666Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by striker42
Hi Bro can enlighten us on where exactly is this place?
the address is in the title "8A Jln Klapa". It at Beach Road just after the junction of North Bridge Road and Jln Sultan. Not sure what the name of the shop is.
Old 12-04-2005, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 21
Historyx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHistoryx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

yeah where is is exactly?
Old 12-04-2005, 04:05 PM
Hell666Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Historyx
yeah where is is exactly?
it's a row of double storey shop houses. just look for 8A, there is a sign board stating the place. I think its call Happy something. Went there once before a while back. Tried a gal Xiao Hong. Very long hair. Massage + HJ total $70.

Last edited by Hell666Boy; 12-04-2005 at 04:19 PM.
Old 12-04-2005, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1762 / Power: 22
akaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell666Boy
the address is in the title "8A Jln Klapa". It at Beach Road just after the junction of North Bridge Road and Jln Sultan. Not sure what the name of the shop is.

Name of shop is HAPPY ...
Can try Xiao Xue, small but quite nice tits. Sometimes she will sit between ur legs apart and harass ur balls n didi while lying on ur belly, veri shiok. During mosha will also tickle ur nipples n groin area..
Old 16-04-2005, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 21
seacher is one of the Best!seacher is one of the Best!seacher is one of the Best!seacher is one of the Best!

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...217#post902217
here the thread
Old 16-04-2005, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 21
raider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to all

You can see her picture in www.sgmassage.com although her face is blurred. She does have a pair of nice boobs but don't know whether is she a lau chio or lau chai?
Old 17-04-2005, 12:07 AM
Samster

raider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by letitup
she is 26. tried her b4 true enough, nice pair of boobs
Bro letitup,

Does she allow auto-roaming & sucking of melons? How does she look like?
I see her picture I also gian but cannot see face. Thank you in advance...
Old 17-04-2005, 01:28 AM
terror

wow..nice pair of melons...Yummy sia.. Me go try her in two days time then i pm my FR..
Old 17-04-2005, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
jazzem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
she is 26. tried her b4 true enough, nice pair of boobs
Hi bro,
tried her b4 too. Highly recommend her for her massage and service attitude. But think u got her age wrong, unless there's another Lisa. She told me she'll be 31 this year.
How old is Xiao xue? Like to try her next time.
Old 18-04-2005, 01:17 AM
Samster

Bro Letitup,

Thank you veri much, look like lisa is a lao chio...my type...
Old 18-04-2005, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

After Immigration (SIR Buidling), further down after the one primary school (hong wen something like dat), then look for this "jalan" (road), those WWII two storey shop houses. Happy is the name at second floor.

For those who drive, not easy to find parking space.

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 18-04-2005, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
jazzem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Xiao xue is 26 and lisa is older loh
Nice! Will definitely try the younger one next time
Old 21-04-2005, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

My first FR here, hope to share and learn. Any positive and negative comments are welcome. I am serious.

Went down on Monday to try Lisa. I called the number that listed on www.sgmassage.com before going down. She was available and therefore I booked her on 7:30 pm.

Upon reaching there, the counter girl told me to wait for a while cos she still had some "undone business" with customer. Wah, I thought to myself, this round sure got happenings liao.

While sitting around at the sofa there, a very small waiting area. Sofa can accomodate 3 persons the most and there is no other place. However, it is good point also, because those girls that are not working will be there for you to pick and choose.

I saw Xiaohong, easy to recognise because of her long hair, the longest there. The counter girl, Mei Er, also provide massage but face and figure, so so. Xiao Hong is good, at least the breasts got standard. Another I guess is Ah Zhen, trying to match the picture to the real person that day.

But I spotted one that going to be my target. Coco from Guangzhou, I talked to her, very sexy, face and figure also got standard.

After waited for 10 min, finally, Lisa came out to the waiting area. Ok my turn now. Easily can recognise her from the picture from the two big Ne Ne. Normal PDMM look, but nice talking to her as she is trying to sell the services here. She has been working there for almost 4 months while the TN shop was only 5 months old. She plans to do long term and on one year work permit and hope to be able to renew for another two years.

Now it is promotional period, $35 per hour massage plus free "mo sa" (body scrub) and facial. In other places, these two additional services will cost at least another $20.

She started with hard massage, all over the body including my head. While doing hard massage on my back, she was sitting on my back, and once in the while, she would "accidentally" use her both feet to touch my ass hole. On that moment, I know something is coming.

After the hard massage, she started to give me sexy massage on my back and use oil to raba raba my ass hole and two balls. I lifted my ass a little higher so that she can reach my brother. Up to his point, she didn't even mention of how much she is going to charge for the special services.

Enough with the back, she asked me to turn over and now she concerntrated on giving me hj without me telling her to do so. So I started to do some own massage on her also. I started from her two big "ne ne" and roam into her private parts. She was ok with the top but not so willing for my finger to go in further. She only allow me to roam around the pubic hair area.

I was done in very short time, mainly because of "fear". No door, only a curtain, so you know lah..........

After cleaning up, I asked her how much? She told me, you tip me according to my service lor. I told her, my friend told me is $30 for hj but I gave her $35.

So total cost $35 for massage and $35 for HJ.

Very friendly overall but I think I will go again next week to try on my next target. Here I come, Coco, wait for me.

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1