The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2013, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
anthonyKKW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fell for a Thai whore

Hi bros, don't know if my experience is usual. I am a bit stucked with this Thai girl.

I first know her from a soapy massage parlor in Bangkok. Booked her a few times and we got along quite well. Exchanged contacts and also got into Facebook friend as well. Of course I used a new separate FB other my real one...with all my friends and relatives..

I visit Bangkok once every month, everytime I visit Bangkok, I will go book her. Book her for 2hrs massage, pay mama-San 1000baht to buy the rest of her time. We will go dinner and sometimes watch a movie. After that she will stay thru the night with me. Next morning, I will send her home.

Last month, she took a break front the massage parlor, to go back home town to visit her papa. Before she went hometown, I managed to go BkK and spent 3 days with her. Then she went back to hometown. We communicated via FB and she shared her hometown visit experience.

She returned to BkK late Jan, not working yet. I went to BkK again to meet her. We spent 2 days together, she was having period. Made love once, while her period was low flow. I even spent some time at her apartment. Good chat about her future and also had fun together doing things other than sex.

After I return Singapore, she became cold to me. Not answering my SMS and FB postings. She also returned working at massage parlor. I got a little heart-broken...

Last week I went to BKk. She said she had period and cannot meet me. I was sadden. When I was in BKk, I texted her to ask her out for movie. I said 'movie only, no sex'. She agreed and we went out. Good chat and good movie. After that, she went home on her own and I went back to hotel..

We are both still in touch (light touch) over FB.

Can anyone speculate what's happening? Although I am many years older than her, I think she is more mature than me...
Old 24-02-2013, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 12
pakalolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fell for a Thai whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyKKW View Post
Hi bros, don't know if my experience is usual. I am a bit stucked with this Thai girl.

I first know her from a soapy massage parlor in Bangkok. Booked her a few times and we got along quite well. Exchanged contacts and also got into Facebook friend as well. Of course I used a new separate FB other my real one...with all my friends and relatives..

I visit Bangkok once every month, everytime I visit Bangkok, I will go book her. Book her for 2hrs massage, pay mama-San 1000baht to buy the rest of her time. We will go dinner and sometimes watch a movie. After that she will stay thru the night with me. Next morning, I will send her home.

Last month, she took a break front the massage parlor, to go back home town to visit her papa. Before she went hometown, I managed to go BkK and spent 3 days with her. Then she went back to hometown. We communicated via FB and she shared her hometown visit experience.

She returned to BkK late Jan, not working yet. I went to BkK again to meet her. We spent 2 days together, she was having period. Made love once, while her period was low flow. I even spent some time at her apartment. Good chat about her future and also had fun together doing things other than sex.

After I return Singapore, she became cold to me. Not answering my SMS and FB postings. She also returned working at massage parlor. I got a little heart-broken...

Last week I went to BKk. She said she had period and cannot meet me. I was sadden. When I was in BKk, I texted her to ask her out for movie. I said 'movie only, no sex'. She agreed and we went out. Good chat and good movie. After that, she went home on her own and I went back to hotel..

We are both still in touch (light touch) over FB.

Can anyone speculate what's happening? Although I am many years older than her, I think she is more mature than me...
Bro many things can happen like she may have found someone she love or she may feel that you are not ready to "save" her and take care of her,the list goes on.

Since you have a good chat about her future as stated in your post and as you did not mention the content of the discussion there is not much anyone can speculate.
Old 24-02-2013, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Nothing unusual. Try don't contact her for a few days, see if she make the first move to contact you. In any case never get too emotional with her, otherwise you will suffer sleepless night. There's are tons of decent girls in Bkk, since you go to Bkk on a monthly trip.
Old 24-02-2013, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

If u claim u hv "fell" for her u shldnt address her as a whore!!!!
Old 24-02-2013, 12:11 PM
Samster

She is 24 now and she has been in this trade since 19. She hopes to retire in 2 years and start a small business selling handbags and accessories. She didn't ask me for money neither did I volunteer. Last round I want to buy her some facial/skin cream from Changi Airport, she said don't need.

Many times, she try to help me save money..in shopping malls, in pubs. In fact instead of going to expensive pubs, she brought me to a supermarket, bought a bottle of red wine and we had wine and chat in my hotel the whole night.

Sigh...

I'll stop communicating with her for a while and see what happens.
Old 24-02-2013, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fictionman View Post
If u claim u hv "fell" for her u shldnt address her as a whore!!!!
You are right man, I struggled a little when putting up the subject...but I can't find a better term...she called herself working as a “Lady'..
Old 24-02-2013, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
yunnamhaircare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lightbulb Re: Fell for a Thai whore

TS, you are looking too much into this small matter.

Think of girls like comodities. Many come and go in your life. Don't bother why they leave you. Just go experience new ones.

But you must cherish those that stay by your side and go through thick and thin with you. These are the gems that are really worthy of your thoughts and care.

If you fall in love with a prostitute and you are sick of those usual advice that they are just whores who only want to cheat your money blah blah, come read my helpful thread here: Also, you can pm me.
Old 24-02-2013, 02:49 PM
Samster

Yunam, thanks for lending a listening ear.
Old 24-02-2013, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Another KC trap in the making.

Bro,

You better snap out of it, many have gone thru this phase.

All the best.
Old 24-02-2013, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future

remind me when my first time visit to GL.fell for them.luckly i learnt the hard way due to their mercy, everytime they disappear or rod before they can do more damage.right now i use what i learnt from them and use back at other FL.

you have to seperate whores and decent girls. whore are for FNF , you want love then go for decent girl.
Old 24-02-2013, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
stillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Don't complicate your life by falling with WL.
Old 24-02-2013, 04:29 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Is there no end to this madness????
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 24-02-2013, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

Bro, why fall for a Thai chicken, no different if she a vet, Thai or PRC a chicken is still a chicken. For them to turn over is not going to be easy since easy $$ is all they want. Why Don't you look for those office girl etc those are better catch.
No point to waste time and $$$ (KC). I've friend been on the same road as you.
Old 24-02-2013, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
stillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Are there no other girls you can find? Since you are visiting BBK every month.
Old 24-02-2013, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24088 / Power: 23
esssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like theres enough of guys like you to form a club

Why not do so? You clowns can pool your resources and get economies of scale
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1