The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2013, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 16
Nikar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNikar is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Prostitutes in Phillippines

Hi,

Me and some kakis are going to Phillippines later in the year for sightseeing and also visit nightclubs etc.

1) Just wondering, but has anyone tried prostitutes in the Phillippines? I mean, are they safe or just best to drop the idea? I'm planning to use condom but it's not 100% safe; most importantly, many STDs can be transfered by saliva too, so condoms are useless in that regard.

2) There's no vaccines against AIDS or other diseases like gonorrhea and syphilis?

Any tips or advice would be good too.
(still virgin)

Tks!
Old 07-02-2013, 04:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 19
Stud00 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStud00 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Prostitutes in Phillippines

Stay at home and sleep.. That's the safest...
Old 07-02-2013, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikar View Post
Hi,

Me and some kakis are going to Phillippines later in the year for sightseeing and also visit nightclubs etc.

1) Just wondering, but has anyone tried prostitutes in the Phillippines? I mean, are they safe or just best to drop the idea? I'm planning to use condom but it's not 100% safe; most importantly, many STDs can be transfered by saliva too, so condoms are useless in that regard.

2) There's no vaccines against AIDS or other diseases like gonorrhea and syphilis?

(still virgin)

Tks!
TS, quoted ur text in ur msg above "not 100% safe".. there is no such things as 100% safe when involve in casual sex, or maybe even in marriage sex.. so if u worried then (as other bro said) dun try... this is the safest...

ur "still virgin" in the bracket at the end of ur msg mean u r still virgin? so u wan give ur virgin to prostitute? just curious... of course u can give ur virgin to anyone u like.. hehe
Old 07-02-2013, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

the last thing to worry is getting stds when u are cheonging in phil, should worry more about getting caught for kio kuay, heard tat the group of activists will chop off ur cock ...

Last edited by alan0338; 07-02-2013 at 11:16 AM.
Old 07-02-2013, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
NittoBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You must bring more $$ along cos most prbly will be "chopped" by the pinoy there....and of cos, you must wear condom!! Dont make the first to be the last....hehe....enjoy...

Quote:
Hi,

(still virgin)

Tks!
Old 07-02-2013, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11886 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stud00 View Post
Stay at home and sleep.. That's the safest...
Ha ha... maybe not safe also.What if earthquake and the ceiling collapse?

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 07-02-2013, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 18
civic27 is one of the Best!civic27 is one of the Best!civic27 is one of the Best!

u can head to international field reports and look for the phillipines, manaila, makati thread. there are plenty of info in there.

here is the link to the thread: http://ph17.reliablehosting.com/showthread.php?t=64187

many experienced bros there will share with u...

have fun
Old 08-02-2013, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18824 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

if u still virgin, find a proper gal to have sex for first time!
Old 11-02-2013, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 16
Nikar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNikar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

LOL tks a lot bros! Yeah, I'm still virgin.

I think I'll just go to the nightclubs and order a few girls to give me a handjob (no blowjobs) + facial on their face.

Blowjobs and sex are too risky; definitely don't wanna ruin my life for the first time. Hv to save for my future gf / wife.

Tks!
Old 12-02-2013, 04:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1616 / Power: 19
foooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant future

Quote:
LOL tks a lot bros! Yeah, I'm still virgin.

I think I'll just go to the nightclubs and order a few girls to give me a handjob (no blowjobs) + facial on their face.

Blowjobs and sex are too risky; definitely don't wanna ruin my life for the first time. Hv to save for my future gf / wife.

Tks!
You are very contradicting, if u wanna have fun, have fun and don't say u wanna save it for future gf/wife...imagine if that future gf/wife ask, so who's your first one?

"erm a hooker from phillippines?"

just my opinion
Old 12-02-2013, 04:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 12
NaBuLei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
the last thing to worry is getting stds when u are cheonging in phil, should worry more about getting caught for kio kuay, heard tat the group of activists will chop off ur cock ...
Are you serious
Old 12-02-2013, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 19
whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold

Haha a friend who spent a lot of time over the years in the Phillipines told me "there is no such thing as an honest Pinoy". From experience I find it to be accurate amoungst the Manila people.
Old 12-02-2013, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 12
NaBuLei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiplash View Post
Haha a friend who spent a lot of time over the years in the Phillipines told me "there is no such thing as an honest Pinoy". From experience I find it to be accurate amoungst the Manila people.
Sounds like PRC lol
Old 12-02-2013, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 14
bastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by foooah View Post
You are very contradicting, if u wanna have fun, have fun and don't say u wanna save it for future gf/wife...imagine if that future gf/wife ask, so who's your first one?

"erm a hooker from phillippines?"

just my opinion
Simple...just marry the hooker to become ur wife and you can continue to fuck her....
Old 13-02-2013, 01:58 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
XuDan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastardball View Post
Simple...just marry the hooker to become ur wife and you can continue to fuck her....
Very wise advice indeed...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1