The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2013, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 12
foxywife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool just wondering..married woman and being notti

just stumbled across this site recently, have not had time to go through all the post yet. Wondering are most of the members guys or young ladies here? I am married in my mid 30s...hope not too old to share thoughts and just blabber...

I'm married for a few years and no kids yet. Can say that I have my fair share of wild adventures when I was younger...you know how IRC was so popular back then before we even had facebook! lotsa stories from those encounters!! haha probably the older members would know. Those adventures and especially the ones with my most recent ex would take donkey years to share. But if anyone keen to hear..would definitely not mind sharing. I'm sure I would get horny just by typing and recollecting those memories.

TBC
Old 05-02-2013, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
freeneasy168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: just wondering..married woman and being notti

camping here
Old 05-02-2013, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Irritator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: just wondering..married woman and being notti

Keep it comin girl
Old 05-02-2013, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 18
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

welcome to SBF... we all had our fair share of life. Enjoying LIFE while it last. Whether you are married or not, just enjoy and no regrets. Hope to see more of your writing sis.

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 05-02-2013, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 16
Timmer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimmer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Camping for more
Old 05-02-2013, 04:39 PM
Samster

Cool Re: just wondering..married woman and being notti

I've been very good since marriage but one thing though, I still masturbate. I wonder if this is bad :P sometimes I just can't help it! Before I met my hubby, you can say that I like to dress very sexily. Love my low cuts and see through tops. But after married, those clothes are almost non-existence now. He forbids me to wear them. However I just don't see why I got to stop wearing them. If you have it, flaunt it right? I am a 36C so I am very busty and i find certain V-line looks nice and sexy :P

When my hubby is out of town and I am alone, I start to get notty thoughts. Mostly just executing them on my own and never strayed before, unless DIY also considered stray.
Old 05-02-2013, 04:42 PM
Samster

If i am at home...sometimes i like to take my shower in my common bathroom without closing the door. I stay on high floor and there is one block opp mine, not sure if i can be seen..haha..but the idea of sometime seeing and having a hard on turns me on and at times, i purposely walk out of shower wet and dripping and walk into the other room to grab my towel...

Sometimes, i get notty in my gym too. After a workout, I like to relax in the steam room, usually naked with just a towel drapped over. I go mostly in the day when everyone else is working (my hrs are flexi). The gym is pretty quiet. I get horny at times and will start touching myself in the steam room. My nipples are super duper sensitive...probably even more so then my clit. And I am the type who gets wet very very easily, flowing like a reservoir!! (Just exergerating! :P) Once I start playing with my nipples, I know I have to touch myself down there. I love poking my own finger into my cunt and feeling how wet i am.
Old 05-02-2013, 04:44 PM
Samster

At times, I touch myself but not to the point of cumming. I like to prolong that horny feeling so that when I cum later, it is stronger and more intense. So what I do is, I will go shower, change and leave the gym and walk around at the shopping center nearby. Only thing is, I like to go walk without my bra

It turns me on to see some the different looks on people's face when they notice my nipples against my mostly tight tops. Of coz some goes un-noticed...and sometimes when it gets noticed, their eyes looks like they gonna pop out anytime! :P Some gals give me the disgusted look...but I just feel good myself. It's like come on..if you have it and you dare, then join and and go braless! Otherwise, you can continue to gawk at me
Old 05-02-2013, 04:45 PM
Samster

And mostly after shopping around when I reach home, first thing i do is to strip naked. And I will continue the touching where I left off from gym. Always without fail is to start with my nipples, play around both sides. I like to wet my fingers and twirl around my nipples to feel the wetness. Sometimes I finger myself and let my own wet finger laced with my juice to play with the nipples. Almost surely after that, i would rub my clit and finger myself until I cummmm...wet and long...

Usually I get very satisfied but at the same time quite guilty as well....Oh damn..wonder if ladies here DIY a lot too?

so sorry for this post that comes in so many installments...quite a pain to write :P

anyway still have lotsa of adventures from my younger days....will share more in time to come... =)
Old 05-02-2013, 07:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
bus72 bus72 bus72

Nice intro there sis
Old 05-02-2013, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

waiting for more updates
Old 05-02-2013, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Not a story hor?
Seems like some comments..but TBC?
Old 06-02-2013, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 22
Rain-Men is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRain-Men is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRain-Men is a Helpful and Caring Samster

waiting for sis adventures......
Old 06-02-2013, 01:13 AM
Samster

test test...I duno what happened to the last 3 post I entered...thought I submitted but I dont see them here...does the mod takes so long to approve or something went wrong...shall check again tml n repost if its still not out....
Old 06-02-2013, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
longhard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i hope is not cool story sis
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1