The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2013, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
vaio# deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
life could be destroyed

hi guys, i'm 32 this year and I think I just fucked my life up.

I started to chiong last month when my tiko colleague intro me to fl sites..

I think I was not sharp enough and was kam cheng by a FL.. i looked for her like 4 times.. i know you guys are probably thinking "for god's fuck sake, u how old still get "kam cheng" " but that is the sad truth..

I even send her two pics of myself... and i am damn worried if something will happen to me should the pic leak out... because now things have turned ugly between us.. fpr the worst..

I feel nothing could be done now.. but in my mind, i am very angry for falling for an FL trap.. feel like scolding KNNBCCB to the fl and my fren for introing me to such dirty industry..

I really scared my pics may leak out.. help!! am i paranoid? but i am very scared.. just like the recent edwin case, pics were leaked...

i am already freaking 32, chiong career time and i dont want shit to happen to me.....
Old 27-01-2013, 05:09 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
loverfight89 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: life could be destroyed

yo bro, just a picture.. nothing to be afraid , why i said so?
1. you is a guy ( i don think a lot people wan to see or remember you long, even the tammy cases )
2. just a naked photo ( think on the positive way, human born in naked, nothing what )
Old 27-01-2013, 05:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
hutmars deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

stay calm man...
Old 27-01-2013, 05:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
freedom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro the photo you send is it posted on FB or anything?
Old 27-01-2013, 06:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 926 / Power: 20
Arucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to behold

Bro what kind of pic u send her?? sometime the more scared u r the more daring she is. Tell her if u want to send can but when u call the police who is going to lose out tell her is it worth for just another customer like you where she could move on.

My Fav Bt Site

"A Wank a day keep mistress at bay"'s Thread
Old 27-01-2013, 07:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 18
zveron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

We are all emotion animal, without emotion you would not even make love. So do not blame yourself for being "kam cheng", it is part of our interaction.

Also do not think of end-of-the-world of everything. So what if she has two picture of you? Expose it to the press? Give it to your wife? Gf?

What is the worst case scenario? losing a job (or a constituency if you are MP)? There are always another job around. Divorce? if there are absolutely no problem there, why chiong in the first place? Kid can be a problem, but again no the end-of-the-world.

Up and down are part of our life. Live positively and a few years down the road you will look back to this episode of your life and laugh.
Old 27-01-2013, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaio# View Post
hi guys, i'm 32 this year and I think I just fucked my life up.

I started to chiong last month when my tiko colleague intro me to fl sites..

I think I was not sharp enough and was kam cheng by a FL.. i looked for her like 4 times.. i know you guys are probably thinking "for god's fuck sake, u how old still get "kam cheng" " but that is the sad truth..

I even send her two pics of myself... and i am damn worried if something will happen to me should the pic leak out... because now things have turned ugly between us.. fpr the worst..

I feel nothing could be done now.. but in my mind, i am very angry for falling for an FL trap.. feel like scolding KNNBCCB to the fl and my fren for introing me to such dirty industry..

I really scared my pics may leak out.. help!! am i paranoid? but i am very scared.. just like the recent edwin case, pics were leaked...

i am already freaking 32, chiong career time and i dont want shit to happen to me.....
Halo y blame yr friend???...Did he point a gun to yr head & ask u to go fcuk a FL????....Did he force u to rtf her again???...Why the hell u gave her yr pics in de 1st place????....Hoping to be her bf????
Old 27-01-2013, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1755 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

If not nude photos then what's there to be afraid of? If naked then remind her it's against the law.

If is jut personal pic then quickly upload to Facebook. Anything can claim your photos stolen from Facebook u are a victim, period
Old 27-01-2013, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 14
Happy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fictionman View Post
Halo y blame yr friend???...Did he point a gun to yr head & ask u to go fcuk a FL????....Did he force u to rtf her again???...Why the hell u gave her yr pics in de 1st place????....Hoping to be her bf????
Agree with u bro. Nobody force TS to go, he himself shiok after going, so he himself shld be responsible for his actions.

Anyway, TS, u should treat this as a lesson learnt n not do such stupid thing anymore in future.
Old 27-01-2013, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 12
Cherrygen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCherrygen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yup, a man should be responsible for his own action.
Pray that u be ok soon...
If she is mean, just be meaner..
Old 27-01-2013, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverfight89 View Post
yo bro, just a picture.. nothing to be afraid , why i said so?
1. you is a guy ( i don think a lot people wan to see or remember you long, even the tammy cases )
2. just a naked photo ( think on the positive way, human born in naked, nothing what )
I really hope it is just a picture. what if she enlist her okt help to do something? anyway, thanks.
Old 27-01-2013, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hutmars View Post
stay calm man...
trying very hard to stay calm. I am only calm when I go to work. When I am free, I get worried about this. maybe I have not encountered such things before. My life was always quite peaceful before this.
Old 27-01-2013, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom View Post
bro the photo you send is it posted on FB or anything?
eh no the photo is not on FB, only on my iphone. why?
Old 27-01-2013, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arucard View Post
Bro what kind of pic u send her?? sometime the more scared u r the more daring she is. Tell her if u want to send can but when u call the police who is going to lose out tell her is it worth for just another customer like you where she could move on.
thanks man. Don't wish to comment on the pic...sorry..

I am always ready to call police, anytime the bomb explodes. I straight call police.
Old 27-01-2013, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zveron View Post
We are all emotion animal, without emotion you would not even make love. So do not blame yourself for being "kam cheng", it is part of our interaction.

Also do not think of end-of-the-world of everything. So what if she has two picture of you? Expose it to the press? Give it to your wife? Gf?

What is the worst case scenario? losing a job (or a constituency if you are MP)? There are always another job around. Divorce? if there are absolutely no problem there, why chiong in the first place? Kid can be a problem, but again no the end-of-the-world.

Up and down are part of our life. Live positively and a few years down the road you will look back to this episode of your life and laugh.
I should't have sent the photo in the first place. that puts me in the vulnerable state that I am in now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1