The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2005, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1217 / Power: 20
jamez has much to be proud ofjamez has much to be proud ofjamez has much to be proud ofjamez has much to be proud ofjamez has much to be proud ofjamez has much to be proud ofjamez has much to be proud ofjamez has much to be proud ofjamez has much to be proud of
Deluxe NightClub in KL (Jalan Ampang)

Ok.....The title tells the where and what.....

I was there over the weekend for work. The place is just outside of the Golden Triangle of KL in a shopping centre called Ampang Park. It is located at the cross junction of Jalan Ampang and Jalan Tun Razak. The building is right above of Ampang Park LRT Station.

I went in about 11pm cos my friends made a booking earlier. Sat down and as usual mamasan comes over to intro herself and also gets our orders. Soon after that, a bunch of gals came in and we actually don have much a choice of PRCs, local chinese and brownsugar (BS). I was the guest there so I had priority to pick.

So there was this PRC that was wearing a black bareback night gown w/o bra cos u can see her 2 big 36C/D juggies pointing @ u. Name was YunYun (YY), 26 years old and hail from HuBei. There was also another BS with very sharp features, maybe a cup B, slim (hourglass) but tall. Name was Lina, also 26 years old. Bearing in mind the exchange rates of our SGD against the RM, I did not hestitate to have both..... (yummy.....) nothing much to say about my friends' gals as I think I've already taken the 2 best then.

So we decided not to sing but just drink and dance in the room. So we paid the mamasan to just off the lights and keep the gals there with us all night long. The gals were hot and danced dirty. Except for YY who just stood there and shake a bit and drink a bit and smoke a bit. But Lina was HOT!!! Then when me bros were dancing away with Lina and other gals.....I went up to YY and stripped her of her black bareback. Foundled with her 36Ds and puched her to the ground. Then Bro 1 came over and shoved some money into her hands and whispered into her ears. Before I could ask him what did he say, she unbuckled my belt and went straight for it. Her BBBJ was good and I would rate it 7.5/10 went down to balls and the was licking the whole rod and stuff. Kept pumping and suck-tion was powderful also. Then she stopped and took a mouthful of Martell and went on.....After about 10 minutes or so.....I cannot tahan liao and just came. CIM can u believe it????? Yes really CIM and she swallowed every drop of it along with the Martell.

Bro 2 seeing that went over to Lina and did the same. (shoved $$ la) but did a FJ there and then. Lian gave a blow but Bro2 didn't look very much sexcited. After the BBBJ, she put on the CD for him and she bent over 90 degrees with hands on the sofa and did it doggy. Looking at the tall gal being pumped from behind was really a turn on. Bro1 automatically went infront of her and stripped down so she could also blow him. The rest of us just sat by and watched the free XXX show.

After it was all over, we went off.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Damages:

Bro1 pushed 100RM to YY for my BBBJ + CIM
Bro2 pushed 150RM to Lina for FJ (and Bro1 got BBBJ for free)
Bottle of Martell + room and all other charges - 400RM NETT
I AM.....CHEONGSTANTINE.....

Old 28-03-2005, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 23
Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold
Re: Deluxe NightClub in KL (Jalan Ampang)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamez
Bottle of Martell + room and all other charges - 400RM NETT
Omg! That was a solid experience!

That is why you need like minded kaki to cheong KTVs.. else, the above fun would not have existed.. unfortunately for me, i usually cheong alone, hence only stick to HC or MPs..

One of these days..

Cheers,
Shadow
Old 28-03-2005, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light

I think the regular KL guys will tell you it's not true. If you are at the right Deluxe, It is impossible that you get of the place under 1k with 2 GRO. The bill should be 1.2k at least.

And please ha, no butterfly system in Deluxe.
Old 28-03-2005, 01:48 PM
Samster

jamez has much to be proud ofjamez has much to be proud ofjamez has much to be proud ofjamez has much to be proud ofjamez has much to be proud ofjamez has much to be proud ofjamez has much to be proud ofjamez has much to be proud ofjamez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBro
Omg! That was a solid experience!

That is why you need like minded kaki to cheong KTVs.. else, the above fun would not have existed.. unfortunately for me, i usually cheong alone, hence only stick to HC or MPs..

One of these days..

Cheers,
Shadow
If you don mind maybe we can also someday arrange for an outing together.
Samsters 4ever!!!!!

Old 28-03-2005, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugardad
I think the regular KL guys will tell you it's not true. If you are at the right Deluxe, It is impossible that you get of the place under 1k with 2 GRO. The bill should be 1.2k at least.

And please ha, no butterfly system in Deluxe.
Dear Sugardad,

maybe the regular KL guys are not getting good enough deals as compared to my friends over there.....(have this came across your mind)

KL is not like Singapore. $$$ and influence talks there.

There is nothing impossible and nothing called "no such thing"!
Until you have managed to try it out yourself if not it would not be appropriate to comment based on your own judgement.

Cheers

Old 28-03-2005, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 21
BlurBlock is one of the Best!BlurBlock is one of the Best!BlurBlock is one of the Best!BlurBlock is one of the Best!

As I understand, delux is not that cheap as you had indicated. The gals are on booking systems and I guess your bill is just for the drinks only. Our normal bill there comes to more then 1K for 3 person.

Bottle of Martell + room and all other charges - 400RM NETT[/QUOTE]
Old 28-03-2005, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlurBlock
As I understand, delux is not that cheap as you had indicated. The gals are on booking systems and I guess your bill is just for the drinks only. Our normal bill there comes to more then 1K for 3 person.
You are right. I've mentioned earlier that RM400 is for 1 bottle Martell + Room + all other charges (service charges and stuff)
Maybe I didn't phrase it right so some thought that it included the booking fees for gals.
As for the booking charges, I'm not quite sure of the rate cos I didn't pay for it.

Old 28-03-2005, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
onenightstand is Cool - loads of Potential

anyone for a KTV outing?
Old 28-03-2005, 06:20 PM
Samster

BlurBlock is one of the Best!BlurBlock is one of the Best!BlurBlock is one of the Best!BlurBlock is one of the Best!

It is still interesting of your report. I have never tried in the room. Which mummy did you have? Will try that in my next trip up there.

Quote:
You are right. I've mentioned earlier that RM400 is for 1 bottle Martell + Room + all other charges (service charges and stuff)
Maybe I didn't phrase it right so some thought that it included the booking fees for gals.
As for the booking charges, I'm not quite sure of the rate cos I didn't pay for it.
Old 28-03-2005, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlurBlock
It is still interesting of your report. I have never tried in the room. Which mummy did you have? Will try that in my next trip up there.
Mummy Lisa's the one.
Enjoy and hope to see your FR soon.

Old 29-03-2005, 01:36 AM
Samster

Will be up next month. Can't wait for the day to cummmm

Quote:
Mummy Lisa's the one.
Enjoy and hope to see your FR soon.
Old 29-03-2005, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light
Exclamation Re: Deluxe NightClub in KL (Jalan Ampang)

I am not trying to make a mass issue out of here. But I can tell you.

Fact 1. Deluxe KL , Deluxe JB(Holiday Plaza) and Lido Palace in Sg are under the same group. And it cannot be cheap.
Fact 2. Per bottle of Martell is RM 400 ++
Fact 3. No Butterfly System i.e. RM 50 per hr per GRO and minimum 2 hrs booking.
Fact 4. If you are not on package deal, small room are at minimum RM100.
Fact 5. The fruit and tibits will be billed at RM 20 each.
Fact 6. 1 shot in Deluxe is minimum RM250 and mummy will also take a cut.

I will like to say that IF information are misleading and some bros may hav just enough to visit the joint and ends up short, who is going to bail them out in such situation ?? Can they refer to "sammy boy web site say so??? "
Just like our reply power and reputation that cannot be redeemed.

My mummy allows me to owe the bill for a day or two if I am short. My mummy can give me 1 foc bottle for every 2 that I open but never will she sell me cheaper than RM350++ per bottle unless there is a package deal like the one I got in chinese new year period. RM888 for 2 bottle of martel and 2 bottle of red wine with room and fruits included and I still end up with a 2.4 k bills including 6 GRO.

My last visit in KL Deluxe for 2 pax still ends up 1.2K.

For what ever it is , Do not MISLEAD anybody cos it dangerous. Remember we hav bros that is tight on budget and wants to hav a good time. Misleading them can give them a killer blow.

I remember where there was a thread that says in JB Kluang, there is a rm40 FucX shop and enquiries like how to get there via buses, motorbike and scooter Will rm 100 be enough for the whole journey etc etc.
You are given the power to provide information, use the power responsibily. Give accurate information where the rest can also benefits.

Think about it Dude.

Cheers sugardad1 of sammy delphi and sugardad here.
Old 29-03-2005, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 23
cheong jb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycheong jb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

u r right bro, thanks for clearing the air but there is still a benefit of doubt cos Deluxe KL is facing strong competition compare with JB wan and in JB Deluxe there r only local chinese ger .

overall KTV and nite clubs in JB and KL difference a lot, Jb wan mostly cheng trng while KL wan mostly hot and spicy , so the bro FR must be given benefit of doubt

cheers from a retired old man

Retired
Old 29-03-2005, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

maybe the regular KL guys are not getting good enough deals as compared to my friends over there.....(have this came across your mind)

KL is not like Singapore. $$$ and influence talks there.

There is nothing impossible and nothing called "no such thing"!
Until you have managed to try it out yourself if not it would not be appropriate to comment based on your own judgement.

Cheers
If I'm not wrong, Deluxe KTV is not those LSB or low class type. I agree with sugardad I doubt the bottle with room n everything excludes gers is only 400Nett. Way too cheap to be true. As u mentioned influence talks, maybe your friend got a huge discount.

Anyway I will give it a try on my next trip.
Old 29-03-2005, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 21
adr77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
If I'm not wrong, Deluxe KTV is not those LSB or low class type. I agree with sugardad I doubt the bottle with room n everything excludes gers is only 400Nett. Way too cheap to be true. As u mentioned influence talks, maybe your friend got a huge discount.

Anyway I will give it a try on my next trip.
I fully agree with you and Sugardad. its not like the norm ktvs in SGP/JB, almost landed in big embarresment when i call for my bill at the JB branch
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1