The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2013, 01:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
OfficialPSY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Help needed bros!

A big Hi to all bros/sis out there, i got a prob and need fellow bros and sis for help.. recent i fall for 1 of my colleague which is married and have 1 kid i can't stop missing her though, we didnt do 'anything' yet .. is there anyway that i can make her closer to me? (we only hug and hold hands nia) i feel so bad lol

cheers ! flames not needed but serious advices pls!
Old 16-01-2013, 03:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 13
terryhehe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Help needed bros!

U can either use direct method or indirect method.
Agenda is to let her know what u want.
Old 16-01-2013, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18377 / Power: 25
Rasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond repute

TS, You should never eat and shit at the same place; in your case, your workplace. You are playing with fire and will probably end up ruining her marriage as well. Do you really want to be the named "Homewrecker"?

Suggest you move on as there is so much "fishing" available out there. Just my humble opinion; similar threads have been started before and the advice given has always been along the same lines.

Thanks & Cheers
Old 16-01-2013, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficialPSY View Post
is there anyway that i can make her closer to me? (we only hug and hold hands nia) i feel so bad lol
y would u wanna make her closer to u if u fel so bad????

better mai kai wan xiao hor, sekali kena catch by her lao gong and break arms and legs
Old 16-01-2013, 09:57 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 24
valkyrierune is a splendid one to beholdvalkyrierune is a splendid one to beholdvalkyrierune is a splendid one to beholdvalkyrierune is a splendid one to beholdvalkyrierune is a splendid one to beholdvalkyrierune is a splendid one to beholdvalkyrierune is a splendid one to beholdvalkyrierune is a splendid one to behold

it is hard to have a nice ending.. have been there and done that seriously...

sometimes is just out of loneliness... but well.. I understand it is hard to control

but enjoy while it is there
Old 16-01-2013, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 18
(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of

By doing so, you'll invite more problems. Let her go, start a proper relationship.
Old 16-01-2013, 10:16 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

TS,look for another 1 which is single.Then,you will soon forget her

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 16-01-2013, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
piggylin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think U should just let go like what Tuner say... Because this relationship is getting no where.. 1st.. She is in the same workplace as u.. Is never a good choice to have an affair in workplace.. 2nd: She is married.. If u are asking for a real serious relationship.. This is what she can't give u.. U will be very xin ku..

better to suffer now for the heartbreak than later...
Old 16-01-2013, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3220 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A big Hi to all bros/sis out there, i got a prob and need fellow bros and sis for help.. recent i fall for 1 of my colleague which is married and have 1 kid i can't stop missing her though, we didnt do 'anything' yet .. is there anyway that i can make her closer to me? (we only hug and hold hands nia) i feel so bad lol

cheers ! flames not needed but serious advices pls!
You "lol" doesn't sound like you are feeling bad
Old 16-01-2013, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CookiesLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lol nice one
Old 16-01-2013, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1246 / Power: 18
69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of

Quote:
.. recent i fall for 1 of my colleague which is married and have 1 kid i can't stop missing her though, we didnt do 'anything' yet .. is there anyway that i can make her closer to me? (we only hug and hold hands nia)

aiyoyo brudder y invite trouble??? better not to play wif fire as she alrdy got 1 kid
UPs DONE= kinichix, coolmanspooky, smokementho, Oldunclesg, evermore, peiyee, BoobsterUnited, We5tlife, NotYoungMan, ahbey, WankJanice, Skyzfire, max_priest, kabul, Kazunori, sgpiggybank, NEXT To UP= ???
Old 17-01-2013, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
OfficialPSY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow thanks bros and sis for all ur replies, really appreciated it!

im suffering now missing her everyday, i jus want to get closer, i dun wan any serious r/s with her jus maybe when i need companion she is there and vice versa ... but still thanks everybody if there is still more advices pls do post it, i am a slient reader here so yeah!

cheers!
Old 17-01-2013, 04:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Since you can't do anything For her? And she cannot do anything for u as well?

Wat do you expect out of a relationship even she with u? Free sex?

Never shit in your own backyard

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 17-01-2013, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Haiz... I feel bad for you too TS lol

Lol

Lol

Lol
Why you so like dat?
Old 17-01-2013, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ellenaj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I guess u should heed the advices given by all the bros here?
You don't want to be in a serious relationship with her and only need her to accompany u when u need her, but hve u think in her position? What if u hve successfully pulled the relationship closer between the both of u & she fell for u how? Like that u'll be destroying a family lehhh~

Go get another lady and soon u'll forget abt her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1