The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2013, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 15
cindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of light
Lightbulb ★InNoCenT 20yo ChiNa UNiVerSiTy STuDenT 1st TiMe in FL ~ EuNice (RM INC)★

。 。 。

Last edited by cindy c; 08-01-2013 at 06:31 PM.
Old 08-01-2013, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2505 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ★InNoCenT 20yo ChiNa UNiVerSiTy STuDenT 1st TiMe in FR ~ EuNice (RM INC)★

camp here for more reviews.
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 08-01-2013, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5207 / Power: 16
beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute

哇噻! 自从三国津门才女退休。。想必再难遇见才女
如今天使...支持二十年华美丽才女。。UpZ

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...
Alanj, Tang, Mark..........

Priority upZ will given 4pts above.
Old 08-01-2013, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
marathonguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

support lai liao!
Old 09-01-2013, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 13
wrxstik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for FR
Old 09-01-2013, 03:02 AM
Samster

cindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sting691 View Post
camp here for more reviews.
Quote:
Originally Posted by beautyhunter View Post
哇噻! 自从三国津门才女退休。。想必再难遇见才女
如今天使...支持二十年华美丽才女。。UpZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by marathonguy View Post
support lai liao!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxstik View Post
camping for FR
tks bros for support ...
Old 09-01-2013, 11:16 AM
Samster

Last edited by cindy c; 09-01-2013 at 05:52 PM.
Old 09-01-2013, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 17
Shingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: ★InNoCenT 20yo ChiNa UNiVerSiTy STuDenT 1st TiMe in FR ~ EuNice (RM INC)★

Day of no meetings amidst a busy week, Eunice had a free slot vacated by another bro, took it up. Either my network having problem, or her network issues, was waiting downstairs for 10 minutes and thought she had aeroplane me, but luckily she called 10 minutes past our meeting time just while I was on verge of leaving. Apparently she sent 2 sms to let me know she needed some time, but I only received the sms like 1.5 hours later when I was back to work.

A pretty girl beckoned from the open door, much taller, lanky and northern feel from the pics, but 101% SYT ... She has beautiful eyes and lips, and a very small mole at correct place, that strongly reminds me of a tall version of Fiona Sit throughout the session. After some chat and bath, she started kissing me like a little girlfriend, including some kitty licks on my ears ... as she moved down for bbbj, her inexperience shows up - maybe cos' she is too tall for the bed as well, her bbbj and hj tugs seem to be very strenous for her ... moved her up for my service instead.

Very obedient little girl, she laid there obediently as I frenched her, poked at her g-spots, smell her fragrant neck ... little girl with little endurace, she started getting high soon and started tugging at my shaft ... I moved to her boobs, slow lick and signature tricks, she was moaning more audibly and grabbing my back ... moved down to seduce her legs before moving in on her abalone ... she shivered ... I only had very brief attacks on her abalone before she surrendered, and capped me ... entered her missionary and had many slow butterfly pokes while I tongue raped her mouth, smell her fragrant neck, and she moaned in suffering tunes and hugged me like a little girl ... felt myself cumming, wanted to flip her to scissors to finish the job, but she was too obedient and responsive and thought I wanted doggy, so I doggy her instead ... could be that she's too tall, which made her position too tall when she doggy, I had some initial difficulty pumping her in upwards direction ... but as my rams get faster, the angle corrected itself and I released in her moans of agony.

Some rest on the bed before moving out for next customer.

Eunice
Overall: B+
Pros: Model face, slim athletic figure, good attitude and obedient GFE
Cons: Inexperienced

A recommended bonk for bros who like model-like SYTs with less experience.

Hunting for good discounts in JB spas and FL1

Lousy Alert

Semi-retired and browser issues. Don't up me
Old 10-01-2013, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5207 / Power: 16
beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingzz View Post
Day of no meetings amidst a busy week, Eunice had a free slot vacated by another bro, took it up. Either my network having problem, or her network issues, was waiting downstairs for 10 minutes and thought she had aeroplane me, but luckily she called 10 minutes past our meeting time just while I was on verge of leaving. Apparently she sent 2 sms to let me know she needed some time, but I only received the sms like 1.5 hours later when I was back to work.

A pretty girl beckoned from the open door, much taller, lanky and northern feel from the pics, but 101% SYT ... She has beautiful eyes and lips, and a very small mole at correct place, that strongly reminds me of a tall version of Fiona Sit throughout the session. After some chat and bath, she started kissing me like a little girlfriend, including some kitty licks on my ears ... as she moved down for bbbj, her inexperience shows up - maybe cos' she is too tall for the bed as well, her bbbj and hj tugs seem to be very strenous for her ... moved her up for my service instead.

Very obedient little girl, she laid there obediently as I frenched her, poked at her g-spots, smell her fragrant neck ... little girl with little endurace, she started getting high soon and started tugging at my shaft ... I moved to her boobs, slow lick and signature tricks, she was moaning more audibly and grabbing my back ... moved down to seduce her legs before moving in on her abalone ... she shivered ... I only had very brief attacks on her abalone before she surrendered, and capped me ... entered her missionary and had many slow butterfly pokes while I tongue raped her mouth, smell her fragrant neck, and she moaned in suffering tunes and hugged me like a little girl ... felt myself cumming, wanted to flip her to scissors to finish the job, but she was too obedient and responsive and thought I wanted doggy, so I doggy her instead ... could be that she's too tall, which made her position too tall when she doggy, I had some initial difficulty pumping her in upwards direction ... but as my rams get faster, the angle corrected itself and I released in her moans of agony.

Eunice

Good FR ... Lookalike Fiona Sit... UpZ

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...
Alanj, Tang, Mark..........

Priority upZ will given 4pts above.
Old 10-01-2013, 03:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 13
wrxstik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how tall is she ? 165cm tall ? hmm
Old 10-01-2013, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingzz View Post

Eunice

bro Shingzz

appreciate for the FR......

Old 10-01-2013, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxstik View Post
how tall is she ? 165cm tall ? hmm
yup ! actually i not very sure ,but she told me her height 165
Old 10-01-2013, 02:14 PM
Samster

Old 10-01-2013, 06:06 PM
Samster

More details,pls click the signature below :-
Old 10-01-2013, 09:41 PM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1