The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2005, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
peachie122005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
G- spot anyone?

Hi bros, anyone knows where's the G-spot, hw 2 stimulate it? Pls pass n share tis powerful kung-fu wif all e bros here.. Thx alot..

Tis my first tread, if bros like it, hope can get some rewards, will b appreciated.. But hope bro dun zap me... Thx a million...
Old 21-03-2005, 01:10 AM
Prince Spa

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: G- spot anyone?

You need to use your hand to find. Provided the HC girls let u. My penis to short to reach the G spot.
Old 21-03-2005, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Spa
You need to use your hand to find. Provided the HC girls let u. My penis to short to reach the G spot.
Thx my bro, but can give more detail will be beta n any experience 2 share? Like hw she react, FR or someting.. kekeke...
Old 21-03-2005, 01:40 AM
Prince Spa

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Use your fingers to pleasure here. You can see from her face that when you touched different spot in her clitoris she will give different kind of reaction. Find the spot that pleasure her the most then concentrate on that spot. That must be the G spot. When you fucked her concentrate on this spot. There is certain position that you (I mean I) can thrust your penis into the G spot better. I don't know how to say as my England is bloodyfool not powerfool.
Old 21-03-2005, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Spa
Use your fingers to pleasure here. You can see from her face that when you touched different spot in her clitoris she will give different kind of reaction. Find the spot that pleasure her the most then concentrate on that spot. That must be the G spot. When you fucked her concentrate on this spot. There is certain position that you (I mean I) can thrust your penis into the G spot better. I don't know how to say as my England is bloodyfool not powerfool.
lol.. My inkerlish hor is nt powderful oso mah... Nvmd my bro.. Anyway thx 4 ur info.. Will give them a try..
Old 21-03-2005, 03:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 22
ryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachie122005
Tis my first tread, if bros like it, hope can get some rewards, will b appreciated..
this is the Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

would advice you to PM Boss to get this thread deleted
如果留下多一秒鐘 可以減少明天想你的痛
我會願意放下所有 交換任何一絲絲可能的佔有
Old 21-03-2005, 05:21 AM
Samster

Ohh... i'd post @ wrong plce.. So hw 2 change forum? Any help frm bros?
pls dun flame me...
Old 21-03-2005, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 23
alvinchan7 is one of the Best!alvinchan7 is one of the Best!alvinchan7 is one of the Best!

Only moderator is able to move the thread to another topic board. Hope that some moderator is able to see this request and move it to the discussion topic. Anyway, if you require tips on stimulating G-Spot ... here it is ... (copied from other forum)

tongue to lips

Any licking, sucking and all-around moisture from the mouth to the vaginal entrance, the labia (lips) or the clitoris is surely going to make you popular with your flavor of the evening.

Start off slowly... pretend that her entire vagina is a cherry lollipop and you've been dying to get a lick of it. Start by using your tongue to lick her vagina from her entrance up to her clitoris. Remember to chill out and relax -- enjoy yourself and don't get tense.

Move your tongue freely from her inner lips to her outer labia on one side, whilst keeping all her lips inside your mouth. And since the other side will probably get jealous, move on to the other side afterwards.

-----------------------
stick in your tongue

Were you aware that the tongue is the body's strongest muscle? Well imagine what you could do with your tongue if you were sexing her with it. Since you have more control with your tongue than with your penis, the sensations will drive her crazy.

Not only is your tongue naturally lubricated with saliva, it can maneuver itself in ways that a penis never could. So why not use your tongue to have sex with her? Stick your tongue in and out, and when you're in, move your tongue around -- EXPLORE!

Solidify your tongue at first and then allow it to soften, by relaxing your tongue muscles while licking her gently. Changing your cadence will keep her on her toes (or off as the case may be), wondering what your next move will be.

Don't be afraid to roam around, but remember to continuously return to her clitoris since most women's orgasms are clitoral -- especially when it comes to cunnilingus.

Make sure not to apply too much pressure to her clitoris off the bat because it may irritate her and turn her off. Start out gently and, by reading her signals, increase pressure and speed accordingly.

--------------------------
intense vaginal volume

When you've got her as hot as a lion in heat, the following techniques are going to drive her wild. Once again, make sure to pay attention to her reactions and body language at all times.

With her clitoris still exposed, give it quick little sucks by pulling it into your mouth momentarily and releasing it. This will definitely have a positive effect on her entire body.

Next, take her clitoris into your mouth and gently suck on it continuously whilst simultaneously flicking your tongue over and around it. You can perform this technique very lightly or aggressively, depending on what she likes.

If you combine this technique with your fingers, she will virtually reach mind-blowing orgasms every time.
Old 21-03-2005, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 23
PrinceD@rkness is a glorious beacon of lightPrinceD@rkness is a glorious beacon of lightPrinceD@rkness is a glorious beacon of lightPrinceD@rkness is a glorious beacon of lightPrinceD@rkness is a glorious beacon of lightPrinceD@rkness is a glorious beacon of light

cant believe u all anyhow guide newbies on G-spot.

i make it short n simple la, G-spot can be found 2 inch(5 cm) inside the bumpy n rough upper walls of the virginal. bro, if u say ur penis cant reach, that means ur cock damn short leh. i can even find it using my last finger
I Live in my Own little world,but it's OK, they know me here
Old 21-03-2005, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 23
PrinceD@rkness is a glorious beacon of lightPrinceD@rkness is a glorious beacon of lightPrinceD@rkness is a glorious beacon of lightPrinceD@rkness is a glorious beacon of lightPrinceD@rkness is a glorious beacon of lightPrinceD@rkness is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinchan7
Only moderator is able to move the thread to another topic board. Hope that some moderator is able to see this request and move it to the discussion topic. Anyway, if you require tips on stimulating G-Spot ... here it is ... (copied from other forum)

tongue to lips

Any licking, sucking and all-around moisture from the mouth to the vaginal entrance, the labia (lips) or the clitoris is surely going to make you popular with your flavor of the evening.

Start off slowly... pretend that her entire vagina is a cherry lollipop and you've been dying to get a lick of it. Start by using your tongue to lick her vagina from her entrance up to her clitoris. Remember to chill out and relax -- enjoy yourself and don't get tense.

Move your tongue freely from her inner lips to her outer labia on one side, whilst keeping all her lips inside your mouth. And since the other side will probably get jealous, move on to the other side afterwards.

-----------------------
stick in your tongue

Were you aware that the tongue is the body's strongest muscle? Well imagine what you could do with your tongue if you were sexing her with it. Since you have more control with your tongue than with your penis, the sensations will drive her crazy.

Not only is your tongue naturally lubricated with saliva, it can maneuver itself in ways that a penis never could. So why not use your tongue to have sex with her? Stick your tongue in and out, and when you're in, move your tongue around -- EXPLORE!

Solidify your tongue at first and then allow it to soften, by relaxing your tongue muscles while licking her gently. Changing your cadence will keep her on her toes (or off as the case may be), wondering what your next move will be.

Don't be afraid to roam around, but remember to continuously return to her clitoris since most women's orgasms are clitoral -- especially when it comes to cunnilingus.

Make sure not to apply too much pressure to her clitoris off the bat because it may irritate her and turn her off. Start out gently and, by reading her signals, increase pressure and speed accordingly.

--------------------------
intense vaginal volume

When you've got her as hot as a lion in heat, the following techniques are going to drive her wild. Once again, make sure to pay attention to her reactions and body language at all times.

With her clitoris still exposed, give it quick little sucks by pulling it into your mouth momentarily and releasing it. This will definitely have a positive effect on her entire body.

Next, take her clitoris into your mouth and gently suck on it continuously whilst simultaneously flicking your tongue over and around it. You can perform this technique very lightly or aggressively, depending on what she likes.

If you combine this technique with your fingers, she will virtually reach mind-blowing orgasms every time.

bro....ppl asking on how to find g-spot n not stimulat the cheebye lol
I Live in my Own little world,but it's OK, they know me here
Old 21-03-2005, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 0
shchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to all

[QUOTE=peachie122005]Hi bros, anyone knows where's the G-spot, hw 2 stimulate it? Pls pass n share tis powerful kung-fu wif all e bros here.. Thx alot..

I posted one on G-spot video clip and I was zapped by one bro here for sharing information with other bro.

If I find the clip I will email to you.
Old 21-03-2005, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 22
ryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
]Ohh... i'd post @ wrong plce.. So hw 2 change forum? Any help frm bros?
thought i posted this in my last reply????????

maybe you prefer it in colour..........would advice you to PM Boss to get this thread deleted
如果留下多一秒鐘 可以減少明天想你的痛
我會願意放下所有 交換任何一絲絲可能的佔有
Old 21-03-2005, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1814 / Power: 21
Malaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant future

And all along i thot G-spot was a go-go bar in BKK...

Datuk's Credo...

Love Many
Trust Few
Do Wrong to None
Old 21-03-2005, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bros, anyone knows where's the G-spot, hw 2 stimulate it? Pls pass n share tis powerful kung-fu wif all e bros here.. Thx alot..

Tis my first tread, if bros like it, hope can get some rewards, will b appreciated.. But hope bro dun zap me... Thx a million...
First study monster manual on Ru Lai Shen Zhang.....after mastering...guarantee X will mark the spot for G spot...
Old 21-03-2005, 10:43 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=shchen]
Quote:

I posted one on G-spot video clip and I was zapped by one bro here for sharing information with other bro.

If I find the clip I will email to you.
Thx alot bro shchen, tats wat bros r 4 rite... Really appreciated...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1