The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2013, 12:41 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
loveforlingerie is stuck in moderation for some time to come
SG law on freelance prostitution?

Is it legal for a Singaporean female of age to engage in paid sex?
Old 06-01-2013, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 13
beloving deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SG law on freelance prostitution?

What do you think?
Old 06-01-2013, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 14
sa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

1) Selling body is not illegal, but asking people if they wanna buy is(Soliciting for sex).
Eg, if she ask u if u wanna buy sex, its illegal. But if u ask her if she wanna sell sex, its not.

It works both way for both males and female. I dont think females have a need to buy sex though, given the large population of males willing to give sex for free lol
Old 16-01-2013, 02:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
loveforlingerie is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa101666 View Post
1) Selling body is not illegal, but asking people if they wanna buy is(Soliciting for sex).
Eg, if she ask u if u wanna buy sex, its illegal. But if u ask her if she wanna sell sex, its not.

It works both way for both males and female. I dont think females have a need to buy sex though, given the large population of males willing to give sex for free lol
can any brother ascertain the validity of his confirmation? if it were true, it would mean freelance prostitution is legal in sg. really??
Old 16-01-2013, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
expurgator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveforlingerie View Post
can any brother ascertain the validity of his confirmation? if it were true, it would mean freelance prostitution is legal in sg. really??
Yes. He is right.
Old 16-01-2013, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 21
slider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveforlingerie View Post
It is perfectly legal for a woman to rent out her pussy in exchange for money. The illegal part is if she is soliciting in public. Like what bro sa101666 said, if you are on the streets of Geylang, and a woman asks you whether you want to rent her pussy, she has committed an offense.

Given the proliferation of advertisements on the internet for FLs, it would not be long before some of them get charged for soliciting via the internet, as test cases. So far no hookers have been charged based on their advertisements online but technically by placing an ad online, it can be construed as soliciting in public as well.

最浪漫的三个字不是“我爱你”,而是“在一起”。
Old 16-01-2013, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 13
IamOld deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIamOld deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thank you

I learn something new
Old 16-01-2013, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18824 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider_72 View Post
It is perfectly legal for a woman to rent out her pussy in exchange for money. The illegal part is if she is soliciting in public. Like what bro sa101666 said, if you are on the streets of Geylang, and a woman asks you whether you want to rent her pussy, she has committed an offense.

Given the proliferation of advertisements on the internet for FLs, it would not be long before some of them get charged for soliciting via the internet, as test cases. So far no hookers have been charged based on their advertisements online but technically by placing an ad online, it can be construed as soliciting in public as well.
In this case, loveforlingerie is selling her virginity online, so is this consider soliciting for sex
Old 16-01-2013, 11:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
Alf1977 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Yes I was about to say that loveforlingerine has committed an illegal offence for offering her virginity public n asking for bids... Current highest bid is $10000, hopefully the person who bidded $10000 is a police !!!! LOL

Arrest her and send her to prison or fine her gao gao for being such a naive girl!
Old 18-01-2013, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider_72 View Post
if you are on the streets of Geylang, and a woman asks you whether you want to rent her pussy, she has committed an offense.
what about the client, did he commit an offense too?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 18-01-2013, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
ErnestK is a Helpful and Caring SamsterErnestK is a Helpful and Caring SamsterErnestK is a Helpful and Caring Samster
The client only commits an offence if the pussy he rented is less than 18 years of age.
Old 18-01-2013, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ellenaj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So meaning those girls at geylang, when men pass by and ask if they wanna hve sex is illegal?
Old 18-01-2013, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
ErnestK is a Helpful and Caring SamsterErnestK is a Helpful and Caring SamsterErnestK is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Those girls in Geylang are breaking:

1. Not supposed to work while on social visit pass;
2. Soliciting for temporary tenant for their pussy.

And if more than 3 of them are soliciting for temporary tenants, they may be guilty of illegal gathering.
Old 18-01-2013, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
crotch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If she is an overstayer then you are regarded to have committed the offence of harbouring even though she was the one who had harboured your submarine.
Old 18-01-2013, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellenaj View Post
So meaning those girls at geylang, when men pass by and ask if they wanna hve sex is illegal?
yup u are right. the man can ask them and is legal.

HOWEVER, if the girl is not FL and felt harassed, she can call police and is tantamount of sexual harassment. if u touch her arm or what, die faster haha

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1