The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2013, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 19
Captian Caveman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCaptian Caveman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
100% salary to the wife

hi bros, what is your opinion on guy giving all his salary to the wife? i have a close friend who does just that.. i just cannot understand why he is doing it, despite my advice.. he still give all his salary to his wife.
i have to buy him drinks everytime we go out because of that, is he plain stupid or it is just me who is it me being bigot. is there any way to change his thinking? any advise is welcome.

btw.. his wife isnt a chio bu.. more of a tigress.

Old 03-01-2013, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12085 / Power: 18
grey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 100% salary to the wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captian Caveman View Post
hi bros, what is your opinion on guy giving all his salary to the wife? i have a close friend who does just that.. i just cannot understand why he is doing it, despite my advice.. he still give all his salary to his wife.
i have to buy him drinks everytime we go out because of that, is he plain stupid or it is just me who is it me being bigot. is there any way to change his thinking? any advise is welcome.

maybe he last time got caught with his pants down, then only way to solve it is to give all salary....no money, he cant find honey....(in most cases)
Old 03-01-2013, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 18
DegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to behold

How he survive when he go work everyday? His wife just give him allowance? How much allowance per day?
Old 03-01-2013, 04:56 PM
Samster

Captian Caveman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCaptian Caveman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

no la. my friend is a kwai kwai type.. don'y cheong wan. always listen to wife.
wife say give. he give...

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey82 View Post
maybe he last time got caught with his pants down, then only way to solve it is to give all salary....no money, he cant find honey....(in most cases)
Old 03-01-2013, 04:57 PM
Samster

yea. he gets pocket money from his wife everyday.. something like 15-20 dollars a day.. that is the part i cannot stand most... wife is treating him like a kid. but i dont know how to convince him also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DegenerationX View Post
How he survive when he go work everyday? His wife just give him allowance? How much allowance per day?
Old 03-01-2013, 05:03 PM
Samster

DegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
yea. he gets pocket money from his wife everyday.. something like 15-20 dollars a day.. that is the part i cannot stand most... wife is treating him like a kid. but i dont know how to convince him also.
I think he needs to be embarrassed jialat jialat by friends and colleagues to wake up, especially by ladies. Example, jio for lunch or dinner at a more expensive place where he cant afford. He sure say can't go and then embarrass him by saying out the actual reason. After which, have a nice man to man talk with him about his matter and tell him the cons of giving all his money to his wife. It might help.
Old 03-01-2013, 05:06 PM
Samster

bro.. problem is girls like this type of guys, but we guys find him stupid and set stupid market standard, sabo us..

everytime i tell him.. he says he is not afraid of the wife, but is doing it out of respect, since he agreed to give wife his salary, so should keep his words.

me really faints talking to him sometimes..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DegenerationX View Post
I think he needs to be embarrassed jialat jialat by friends and colleagues to wake up, especially by ladies. Example, jio for lunch or dinner at a more expensive place where he cant afford. He sure say can't go and then embarrass him by saying out the actual reason. After which, have a nice man to man talk with him about his matter and tell him the cons of giving all his money to his wife. It might help.
Old 03-01-2013, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro.. problem is girls like this type of guys, but we guys find him stupid and set stupid market standard, sabo us..

everytime i tell him.. he says he is not afraid of the wife, but is doing it out of respect, since he agreed to give wife his salary, so should keep his words.

me really faints talking to him sometimes..
Then distance yourself from him. Not trying to sabo your friendship with him. But if your group of friends keep suggesting to more expensive places where he can't afford, he will miss out on most of the gatherings. In the long run, he will end up with no friends as the group will tend not to jio him anymore.

I do have a friend, well not similar situation but can be used as reference. His wife demands he accompany her everyday, he can't even go out with friends. As time goes by, friends start to distance themselves from him cos every time jio him out he also say cannot, must accompany wife. There was once when he encountered some problems, wanted to find friends to talk to/for help, he realised he does not even have a single friend he can rely on. After this incident, he started to talk terms with his wife and started to join friends in gatherings occasionally.

It's a long post and I'm not good with english but hope you get what I'm trying to put across.
Old 03-01-2013, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
kosan is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Nice picture of tigress. With this picture I can't help myself to think that your friend have turn to kung fu panda.
Old 03-01-2013, 06:17 PM
Samster

Seriously as a good friend what can you advise him. In my life experience I have meet one person like your friend situation. Let call this guy as A. Everyone in the company look down on A. Everyday ‘A’ goes home and stay with his wife he gives every single cents he earns to her. ‘A’s wife says yes ‘A’ wouldn’t say no. He has to be careful when picking up phone calls. I can tell you his friends list has to be approved by his wife.

I pity him. One day on the way going home I chit chat with him. I told him have you ever consider pack your bag use whatever money he has save all this years, go to the neighbour country stay a few month and come back again.

Sincerely even until now I don’t think he has the gut to do it.
Old 03-01-2013, 06:27 PM
Samster

Caveman, if this friend is your buddy then you have to tell him that you are his friend and whenever he is in need he can call you.
Old 03-01-2013, 08:02 PM
Samster

if i didnt treat him as a buddy, i wont have bother about it.
problem is the wife girlfriends all now says i am trying to breakup their marriage by being a shit stirrer..i have been called "Male Chauvinist Pig" and "ding hai" for playing the role of the villain.

very difficult to be a good guy these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosan View Post
Caveman, if this friend is your buddy then you have to tell him that you are his friend and whenever he is in need he can call you.
Old 03-01-2013, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 12
sideswapmi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro, I tell you, Jipun lang culture hor is like tat one, give all to wife to take care of household expenses, then wife will calculate how much each day he will spend on food and transport then she will give me weekly allowance or monthly allowance.
example per day if food- 2 meals costs $10 x 25 working days = $250 and transport per day $3.00 x 25 working days = $75, therefore total monthly allowance = $325 lor...

Therefore you know why Jipun lang always on dart.. no excess to buy you drink lor...hehe
Old 03-01-2013, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21149 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

so long as he does no bad things or harm others, it's his lifestyle & choice so nobody can change that if he desires this way. This kinda friend I usually maintain by usual coffee or tea (something he can afford) who knows when u really need help he may b the first to do so
Old 03-01-2013, 08:38 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

on dart? that's scary mate.
surely you meant "dutch".

Quote:
Originally Posted by sideswapmi View Post
Therefore you know why Jipun lang always on dart.. no excess to buy you drink lor...hehe

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1