The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2013, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
twater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tutoring with extra services....

Hey guys, its me again, budding erotic writer.. this time round, i'll make things a little bit more steamy, more dialogue and in depth description...I would like to write a story about my tutor, whom I've fantasized for many years... Till this day I still think of her body and jerk off at times. She is not hot at all, trust me, but her body is to die for...For starters, her name is Miss Ng and I've had her as my tutor since I was 9, till I was about 14.. Well anyway this story is purely fictional, I've yet to have any form of contact with her..

The story begins...

As a kid at 9, I've got only begun to get raging hormones... Unbelievably horny, at all the wrong times! I've gotten an erection when a sweet smelling woman comes by. I've gotten an erection when a woman with that musky womanly smell swishes her way through. I've even gotten an erection when I feel any form of womanly heat against any part of my skin! It was unbearable.. Well to say the least, I think all the blood keeps rushing to my groin, that none is left for the brain! Hence, my results sucked, big time. Any form of test or exam was nothing short of shocking. As a result, my mom engaged a tutor, someone that a neighbor had introduced, to come, 3 days a week, to tutor my sister and myself. I cursed and swore at my luck! Having to study after school was bad enough, and now, a tutor!!

So D Day comes and the tutor comes in. 'Ding Dong!' *Door opens*

Tutor: 'Hello! I'm Miss Ng!"
Mom: 'Hi hi! These are my kids X(sis) and Y(me)!'
Us: *murmur* hello...
Miss Ng: 'Shall we start?'
Mom: 'Yes yes... You can use this room..*points to study room* let's talk later about the payment'

The moment I set my eyes on Miss Ng, I was elated. This very moment I knew , that studies will not be a bore. She wore glasses, gold rimmed ones, has "bah geh", or jutting teeth. But her body...fwah! Hourglass... I could not keep my eyes off her bags of fun! And when she walked past me, I could immediately pick up her womanly scent... It was so strong! And she sweats a bit as well. I could tell because she was wearing polyester, and when combined with sweat, it accentuates the smell by ten folds. I proceeded to checkout her ass... Perky! Nice and round too! I couldn't believe my luck! Immediately I could feel a stirring in my pants and knew an erection was imminent, so quickly rushed in to get a seat in the study room, all this while stealthily glancing at Miss Ng, my sexy, young, musky smelling tutor...How I wish she can tutor me everyday...

Ok, break for now... time to sleep, updates will come soon! First encounter coming up....
Old 03-01-2013, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
crazyhighway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tutoring with extra services....

First to pitch my tent.
Old 03-01-2013, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp here ...
Old 03-01-2013, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 15
tttk3388 is one of the Best!tttk3388 is one of the Best!tttk3388 is one of the Best!

Another camper reporting!
Old 03-01-2013, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
camelbak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

another camper setting tent
Old 03-01-2013, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11886 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

I need extra tuition badly

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 03-01-2013, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 881 / Power: 14
babycake is a splendid one to beholdbabycake is a splendid one to beholdbabycake is a splendid one to beholdbabycake is a splendid one to beholdbabycake is a splendid one to beholdbabycake is a splendid one to beholdbabycake is a splendid one to behold

camping here for more
Old 03-01-2013, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
UtilityTool deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUtilityTool deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Jia You budding writer!
Old 04-01-2013, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
crazyhighway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Tutoring with extra services....

Starting my bbq,where's the writer?
Old 04-01-2013, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 13
amatory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please come back soon with your story.
Old 04-01-2013, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
Camel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCamel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Waiting for more
Old 04-01-2013, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 16
skyline2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Suddenly feel like need tuition.
Old 04-01-2013, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

nice introduction.. camping for more
Old 05-01-2013, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
twater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys... thanks for the support. Anyway here is installment 2..

As i look at the table, i realized that I could place myself in any less favorable position as I would have to be as near Miss Ng as possible. So that I can not only take in more of her musty womanly scent, and cop a feel "accidentally" if possible. The table was a rectangle, shaped one, placed against the wall. The only way was to sit along the length of it, at one end, so Miss Ng could sit in between my sis and me. With that, i deftly sat down but shifted my sit away a bit to not make things too obvious...

Miss Ng: "Ok boy, you will do this assignment here... And girl..do this assessment book first"
Me and Sis: "Ok"
Miss Ng: "Boy, why you sit so far from me? Come closer. If not i can't teach you..."
Me: "Orh.."

This was heaven to my ears. Honey, sweet honey, has befallen on me. My mini plan was working well. I purposely edged the seat towards Miss Ng in a manner, if I could look at her hourglass shaped back without being noticed by my sis. Also at any time I could "accidentally" rub against her legs. Yes the room was small, and I had use this to my advantage.

I proceeded lean back in my seat, to check her out further. She was wearing a creamy white satin blouse, which shows her white bra clearly. *Dick rises a bit*. As she sat, I could not see any visible stomach fat, hence her fantastic figure. *Dick rises even further*. Even her skirt was black and above knee, clearly showing her creamy white thighs and ample buttocks. *Dick rises a hell lot more*. And her thighs, ooohhh my my those thighs, are just within reach... *Dick almost tears a hole in my shorts*. I start to plan, how am i going to get physically close to her...

Me: "Miss Ng, how do I work around this question?"
Miss Ng:" Oh.. You do it this way.. and that...."
Me: "I don't get it, can explain again??"
Miss Ng:"Sure!!"

This ploy worked well. While asking her these questions, and acting like a blur sotong, not only can the side of my body come close to hers, with every rise and fall of my hands, to and from my seat, I could brush against her arm and a bit of her thighs. I guess she did not think much of that contact as I was a kid. "All the better....." I thought to myself. And those thighs had just the right consistency...

Miss Ng:"I've a bit of a headache. The two of you just do your work. I close my eyes for a while..."
Sis and Me:"Orh..."

Bingo! Ting Ting Ting!!! Good chance! I did my work as quietly as possible so she will be lulled to sleep. It worked like a charm, within 5 mins, she was sleeping snoring a bit. To test water yet again, i pretended to stretch my arms behind my back and slowly bringing them back, brushing her lower back and buttocks at the same time. This was possible as she was leaning forward. No reaction. I then proceeded to look through the buttons of her satin blouse... The lacy pattern of her bra was barely covering her ample breasts. At that moment of time, I even wanted to somehow "accidentally" un-botton her blouse and grab those babies. My raging hardon was screaming for release!

Knowing I had to do something, I then proceeded to see if my sister noticed. She was busily doing her own work, and not bothering about me at all. The adrenaline rush was so intense! I knew I had to do something but yet my sister was in the same room! Then slowly but surely, I moved my hand towards those inviting thighs, quite sure my sister would not notice as she was sitting at a 90 degree angle. First contact! Oh those thighs were so warm and had the right consistency too... Miss Ng sort of snorted a bit... And proceeded to snore again. I shifted my seat closer this time, to get a better feel of her... Then I plucked up all my courage and rubbed her thigh a bit, while i stroked myself with the other hand. The feeling was unbelievable, and brought me to a feverish high... All the while stroking, looking through her blouse and rubbing her thigh, at the same time keeping a lookout for my sister.... A few times, I even pretended to move about my seat so that I could take a huge whiff of her womanly smell. I got even bolder and touched the part of her thigh which was not covered by her skirt. Not soon after, the sensation was just unbelievable and I came, long and hard....

I then proceeded to cover up and quickly do what I can for the assignment. For some strange reason, Miss Ng woke up just within the hour..

Miss Ng:"Let me take this work back and check. Ok I'll see you both on Wednesday.."

She turned to my sis then towards me as well. But she gave me a knowing look, or rather "I know what you did, but what shall I do" look. Or maybe I was too excited to differentiate one look to the other... Or was I? I thought to myself as she exited the house...

Well I'll continue next with part 3, where things get even steamier.....Till next time...
Old 06-01-2013, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
wadthe is Cool - loads of Potential

Great story bro! Keep it cumming!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1