The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2012, 06:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 21
coleman28 is a glorious beacon of lightcoleman28 is a glorious beacon of lightcoleman28 is a glorious beacon of lightcoleman28 is a glorious beacon of lightcoleman28 is a glorious beacon of light
Anyone looking for a PRC GF?

I have this GF from PRC and she has just brought her sister over. Supporting her is already very tough for me and now with the need to take care of her sister, I will be very financially burden.

Her sister, call her Ling, 29 years old, 1.63m tall, divorced with one daughter back in China. She has quite a fair complexion and maintained well even after birth. She is from rural area and has yet to be corrupted by this competitive place.

Wonder if there is any brothers here who is looking for a GF or 小三 and support here livelihood here.

By the way, she is not into FL and I won't want to get her into this either. My purpose is to find her a dependable guy who can support her financially for the next few months of her stay here. Of course, if you are supporting her, needless to say, you are her man.

Again, I must stress. This is not a FL engagement. Only Chinese who speaks mandarin applies.

Please PM me if you are looking for a (non-corrupted) PRC GF and willing to be responsible for her monthly livelihood during her stay here. Do note that I will be stringent with the selection and will only select one serious bro for her (绝对不会一脚踏两船)。
Old 29-12-2012, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone looking for a PRC GF?

There are tons of option for FB...
Old 29-12-2012, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 14
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

She has no choice if she decided to come here for a living?
Old 29-12-2012, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 13
Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coleman28 View Post
Her sister, call her Ling, 29 years old, 1.63m tall, divorced with one daughter back in China. She has quite a fair complexion and maintained well even after birth. She is from rural area and has yet to be corrupted by this competitive place.

My purpose is to find her a dependable guy who can support her financially for the next few months of her stay here. Of course, if you are supporting her, needless to say, you are her man.

Do note that I will be stringent with the selection and will only select one serious bro for her (绝对不会一脚踏两船)。
Not young, not tight. Why don't you set a monthly BY budget since you are planning for her? Better still, post a photo of her figure and blur out her face. What type of pass is she on? Can visit for a few months? While you may say select 1 and only bro for her, she might select a few behind your back. Not hard for her to be corrupted fast in Singapore by fellow PRC ladies.

Will be a competitive market. A lot of early 20s PRC students also looking for sugar daddy.
Old 29-12-2012, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 12
sideswapmi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow.. like that criteria - seepeh xiong sia...
financially sound.. weather outside very bad u knoe..
Big Wind and Storm... cloudy and thunder storm..
anyhow --- boat might flip wor......
Old 29-12-2012, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 12
LiLeeWah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro.. few questions

1) How long can she stays here? After that....?
2) She intends to look for hubby here?
3) Where is the home town?
Old 29-12-2012, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 21
navras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond repute

TS, she intends to bring her daughter here to study as well?
That will be under PDMM classification.

http://dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg
to alert you there is a big liar, cheating relationship with customers and borrowed money nvr returned.
be more careful ! don't fall into KC trap
Old 29-12-2012, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 13
Psalm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
A prc gf

Quote:
I have this GF from PRC and she has just brought her sister over. Supporting her is already very tough for me and now with the need to take care of her sister, I will be very financially burden.
I knew 3 people married PRC.

Three of them have the similar problem but tasted different tactics. - "Wife bring the next-of-kins here s-l-o-w-l-y. Squeezing husband neck really slowly and mercifully."

During the Year 2000' onwards, many of these foreign wives got S'pore PR and later filed for divorce. Year 2004' onwards, many S'pore old men kenna swindled.

I understand not all PRC ladies are bad. There are always good and bad around.

Quote:
Her sister, call her Ling, 29 years old, 1.63m tall, divorced with one daughter back in China. She has quite a fair complexion and maintained well even after birth. Wonder if there is any brothers here who is looking for a GF or 小三 and support here livelihood here.
Dear Bro coleman28, it may be difficult. (my opinion, please do not get angry.)

Unless, brother is well-to-do. Otherwise, difficult to support Ling (with $) and Ling's China daughter (with $).

Quote:
Originally Posted by sideswapmi View Post
wow.. like that criteria - seepeh xiong sia...
financially sound.. weather outside very bad u knoe..
Big Wind and Storm... cloudy and thunder storm..
anyhow --- boat might flip wor......
I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainstorm View Post
While you may say select 1 and only bro for her, she might select a few behind your back. Not hard for her to be corrupted fast in Singapore by fellow PRC ladies.
Make sense.

I knew somebody from a neighbourhood who married a young Vietnamese wife. Within one year, Vietnamese wife managed to find her own Vietnamese gang (referring to those Vietnamese wives married here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainstorm View Post
Will be a competitive market. A lot of early 20s PRC students also looking for sugar daddy.
I agree.
Old 29-12-2012, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Most of them are meant for banging, not for loving.... That's a very sad truth
Old 29-12-2012, 07:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
========
that's because they don't like U!
so many singaporeans marry prc woman & live happy family. so why are u insultign these fellow men?
go back to your master UFO & bark, don't be a sore loser here!
yeah gp bang yourself on the wall, don't anyhow insult our fellow men & prc women hor!
Old 29-12-2012, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 19
onlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I think u have not met enough PRC ladies...
Old 29-12-2012, 08:13 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro joncheong, ur statement very untrue.. my OC s from China..

PRC gf or wifey are BEST partners in life.. In terms of tolerance level and less picky.. Bottom line is how you managed them lor..
Old 29-12-2012, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vietcuntlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
My wife also from china..our relationship almost 4 years..so far so good..
Old 29-12-2012, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 12
Gump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to behold

Depends man. Regardless of where one is from, there will be good people and there will be bad people. We shouldn't really stereotype based on where a person comes from.
Old 29-12-2012, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
mikealpha is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikealpha is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikealpha is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonkie View Post
bro joncheong, ur statement very untrue.. my OC s from China..

PRC gf or wifey are BEST partners in life.. In terms of tolerance level and less picky.. Bottom line is how you managed them lor..

I agreed bro, my colic is happliy married with a prc woman and now with 3 kids....happy family!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1