The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2005, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
hotmilo is Cool - loads of Potential
On PRINCESS

yesterday went to try pat liao...but service i think so so leh...canot french kiss and dunt like to chat....only thing good is bbbj...so not really tihnk she can be princess of pertain....
Old 15-03-2005, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of
Cool Re: On PRINCESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmilo
yesterday went to try pat liao...but service i think so so leh...canot french kiss and dunt like to chat....only thing good is bbbj...so not really tihnk she can be princess of pertain....
u first timer rite? my first time wif her oso quite bad. but now, very different. very good service and plenty of deep tongue french kissing. i love her figure and when i give her the $40 she will turn away to keep the $, with my clothes still on, i will come up from behind her, kiss her shoulder and reach under her dress and rub her butt and thighs. then she turn around and start frenching me before i strip and start wash up
Old 15-03-2005, 05:32 PM
Samster

Re: On PRINCESS

yup...frist time go lor...but not bad overall...hope will improve next time if i visit her again..saw a few threads here say she allowing licking..but dunt dare to ask her yesterday...dunno whether its true...??
Old 15-03-2005, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of
Cool Re: On PRINCESS

Quote:
yup...frist time go lor...but not bad overall...hope will improve next time if i visit her again..saw a few threads here say she allowing licking..but dunt dare to ask her yesterday...dunno whether its true...??
wat do u want to lick? anyway so far i've not licked any part of her cos heard from ppl that she don't like. in a way i'm still slowly experimenting to see how far she'll let me go. i'll let u know if i make any progress...
Old 16-03-2005, 12:44 AM
Samster

thanks bro...fro yr info...i will update u also if got new findings and on pat..thanks
Old 16-03-2005, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 20
pete_i_ is one of the Best!pete_i_ is one of the Best!pete_i_ is one of the Best!

bro Too_Hot and bro hotmilo,

Since both of u like pat, Please look for the thread "Princess of Petain" opened by bro popiah and vote for pat. hehe the supporter of pat.

It is true that she dun like to lick by other ppl but all depend. If u manage to make her feel easy and comfortable, anything oso can but dun push further, u might get the backfire. They are human with feeling too, so bro~ take great care of our princess...hehe
Old 25-03-2005, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 21
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Pat can french is chatty with her regulars. U must be very hedious looking, fat, bald, face full of acne, small lan jiao for her to reject u. Get a life.

Quote:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1