The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2005, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 21
phunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Business cum Pleasure

Was meeting a client around Clementi area during late afternoon, finish early, no where to go, do decided to drop into West Coast to visit the spa there, which I have not been for a long time.

Heard from receptionist, now under new management. Heavily invested to renovated, re-decorated and newly recruited staff to provide a more friendly and relax environment. Sign-in and leaded to the changing area, dress up in the standard robe, proceed to take a quick shower, to Steam Bath, Sanua and lastly to Hot+Cold Pool to soak.

Opt for a 45mins massage, very relaxing and smoothing for a change. The girls are pleasant looking and presentable, friendly and certainly knows how to make a guy happy.

After massage, feel hungry, order a bowl of hot noodle to full up my stomach.

Think have change quite a fair bit and now is much better than previous.

Pricing
New Promo pricing for weekday after 5pm package
Massage -$30/-
Foot Reflex - $12/-
Hot/Cold pool, Steam/Sanua -$10/-

Food and Drinks included for all the above.

West Coast Recreational Center. Carpark LeveL.
Call for appt:- 6775 6789
Business Time :- 11am till 11pm daily

RTF - Yes.
Old 15-03-2005, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Business cum Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by phunter

Heard from receptionist, now under new management. Heavily invested to renovated, re-decorated and newly recruited staff to provide a more friendly and relax environment.

Opt for a 45mins massage, very relaxing and smoothing for a change. The girls are pleasant looking and presentable, friendly and certainly knows how to make a guy happy.

Think have change quite a fair bit and now is much better than previous.

Pricing
New Promo pricing for weekday after 5pm package

RTF - Yes.
Sounds like an advertisement for the joint. Among other things, the gal was not mentioned, no FR and he said: RTF- Yes. He wants to RTF the joint?
Old 15-03-2005, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 22
oaoo is one of the Best!oaoo is one of the Best!oaoo is one of the Best!oaoo is one of the Best!
Re: Business cum Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoman
Sounds like an advertisement for the joint. Among other things, the gal was not mentioned, no FR and he said: RTF- Yes. He wants to RTF the joint?
Agree with you.
Old 15-03-2005, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 20
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

Been to the place before,nothing to shout abt,just a clean place for relaxing.
Old 15-03-2005, 11:54 AM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 22
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Used to have some gals doing but IMO, cannot make it. Didnt know change management, thought still the same. Generally is a nice, clean and quiet place to burn the afternoon away. Would appreciate he come forward and provide more details of FR.
Old 17-03-2005, 12:32 AM
sgfun

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

If Bro Phunter say is true, I do not mind going down for a try. Do something clean and healthy for a change.
Old 30-03-2005, 12:27 AM
becker66

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Bros,

Following bro sgfun lead, went down together with a client after some business discussion. I think that they are redo the place with some new improvement and some interesting package in place.

Opt for a 45 mins massage, use the hot/cold pool and have a bowl of hot noodle after a good relaxing massage. BTW, usage of spa is only $10/- including food and drinks.

Paid $45 for 45 mins massage and try a $15/- rub-back, relaxing and walk out with a smile together with my client.

RTF - yes, especially after a hot afternoon business meeting.
Old 30-03-2005, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
RTF the joint?

ANyway, Nice to know that the spa is renovated. Drop by if ever got chance.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 30-03-2005, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 22
monster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Confirm many reply to this post from the same management........ nevertheless, no harm if going for a clean and relax massage...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1