The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2005, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 21
mysterious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Shotgun?

Hi, like to ask all if any 'shotgun' happened even though the withdrawal method was employed?

me every time very scared when gf period is supposed to be due.. but then again using rubber during sex with gf is damn turn off...

pls kindly share ur experiences or heard experiences... thanx
Old 03-03-2005, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 20
dandan2512 is one of the Best!dandan2512 is one of the Best!dandan2512 is one of the Best!
Re: Shotgun?

bro,withdrawal method is not 100% save.cos some sperm may discharge while having intercourse.if u wan to enjoy without cap n yet safe, e only method is ask yr gf take pills and she must agreed oso lah...hope tis ans u.
don't give up never give up 谁说没有梦想我知道泪水会被释放
Old 03-03-2005, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 20
asknot3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasknot3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

WITHDRAWAL METHOD(COITUS INTERRUPTUS, PULLING OUT)

History / How it works:

The man withdraws his penis from the woman's vagina before ejaculation.

Summary of Withdrawal Method Effectiveness (Failure Rate)
Reportedly to be 79% effective, but statistical sample may not be adequate (e.g., likely is less effective in general population)

Benefits
Better than nothing at all.
Inexpensive and requires no supplies.

Risks
Requires great self-control on the man's part.
Man must be able to predict exactly when he is going to ejaculate and therefore is difficult in men who ejaculate prematurely.
Even when penis is withdrawn before ejaculation, pre-ejaculate often contains sperm.
Be prepared to get pregnant and possibly catch a sexually transmitted disease.

STD Protection
Absolutely none.

How to Get It
Cost Free

Old 04-03-2005, 04:41 AM
Samster

hi, thanks for replying...

i'm aware that technically withdrawal method is not 100% foolproof but were there any heard cases of shotguns resulting in usage of withdrawal method?

my other question is , do u know any shotgun cases and how did it occur?

thanx..
Old 04-03-2005, 08:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1315 / Power: 22
peterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious
hi, thanks for replying...

i'm aware that technically withdrawal method is not 100% foolproof but were there any heard cases of shotguns resulting in usage of withdrawal method?

my other question is , do u know any shotgun cases and how did it occur?

thanx..
Hi bro,

Withdrawal method must be practised long enough to achieve perfection. Some ppls like to wait until the very very very last min then they gum wan to pull their gun out. Sometime they are too late and some sperm may be discharged. The better way would be to immediately pull out when you "feel' it cumming and discharge outside preferably on the gal's face, breasts and body. If discharged onto bed, it would damn smelly. Reek of rotten fish smell. Then immediately ask the gal to wash clean and urinate. Don't huggie each other. Wash first more impt.

Most shotgun cases happened when the guy selfishly shot their load inside.
Old 04-03-2005, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
ballzballz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyballzballz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

"Shot gun" case in general refer to accident..... by experience....it is by NO MEANS an accident.... always kay kiang unload inside and wan to see if lucky or not.... that few seconds is shiok....but after effect is going to give you hell of a headache for a really long time.... provided you are not an asshole....
Old 04-03-2005, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi, like to ask all if any 'shotgun' happened even though the withdrawal method was employed?

Withdraw is not 100% fool proof. As there maybe leakage before the cum as well.

Let me share experience with you. My friend had another child becos he loaded in his wife. But mind you, his wife just cleaned from her period for 2 days. That means, she is techincally in the safe period( the 7th day).

So there is a chance for shotgun as well. Even how careful you are.

An old saying I heard from elders. If the baby wants to be your child, there is no running. Modern medicine may not be 100% as well. There are cases when a woman on pills also kena, but much lesser.

Good day

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 04-03-2005, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterfish
Hi bro,

Most shotgun cases happened when the guy selfishly shot their load inside.

thanx all for the replies...

i was always confused why people call it 'accident'... but i guess most of the time, it is never an accident..

i ever read article that even the last day of period also not safe to shoot inside cos if the girl start ovulating early, the sperm which can survive up to 3 days inside can fertilize the egg... so i guess the only safe days are the first 2 days of heavy flow... who dare to do it?!

if kanna baby using withdrawal method is damn bo hua... at keast u shoot inside more shiok...

on that note, just got informed my brother is an expectant father.. definitely no accident =)
Old 09-03-2005, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
JackieChan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
thanx all for the replies...

i was always confused why people call it 'accident'... but i guess most of the time, it is never an accident..

i ever read article that even the last day of period also not safe to shoot inside cos if the girl start ovulating early, the sperm which can survive up to 3 days inside can fertilize the egg... so i guess the only safe days are the first 2 days of heavy flow... who dare to do it?!

if kanna baby using withdrawal method is damn bo hua... at keast u shoot inside more shiok...

on that note, just got informed my brother is an expectant father.. definitely no accident =)
congratulations to ur bro !!

yes, it is never an accident becos this method is not fail-proof (hell, even condoms break) so better not to try.. especially during her fertile period.

cheers
Old 09-03-2005, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex_maniac
What a stupid dickhead.

Want to do raw, be prepared for all the consequences. Go and read up some real info rather than ask them here (cos someone has been known to tell grandfather stories here, saying that doing raw will not give u aids if some grandfather method is employed).
DOnt you know how to do an internet search?

Scared dont play, want to play dont scared.

Dear Sex maniac, I guess mysterious here is trying to ask more information about fertile period and how to advoid. This forum is a place where sex is discussed freely and information like this can be given. No turn away from good sensible questions being asked. It is not a stupid question in MHO.

With your postings topping 1000 or more, I am sure you know what to write better. Your points are at 1 and work better to increase your points.

Good day.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 09-03-2005, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
JackieChan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

so please, this is a forum like u said, dont tell me how i should write better.
I am not obsessed with points by the way.

this is a forum to air your views, not a place where u give lectures to other people or tell ppl how to be a better person.

Good day.
Look who's talking
Old 10-03-2005, 01:17 AM
Chat Admin

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 20
KoLianTai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKoLianTai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

aiyah... just take some money and buy anti pregnancy patch lahz... no nd eat, no jabs, no nth, just stick.
Old 10-03-2005, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 22
free is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfree is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
this is a forum like u said, dont tell me how i should write better.
I am not obsessed with points by the way.

this is a forum to air your views, not a place where u give lectures to other people or tell ppl how to be a better person.

Good day.
OK, let me rephrase it. "It would be very nice of you indeed, if you can perhaps use a softer and more gentlemanly tone when airing your views, for which you are of course entitled to. Its just being courteous and good protocol, isn't it? Thank you".

Really SM, I dun believe it at first when other samsters write that your "attitude" changed to being a "nice guy" when ur points went negative, and predicted that u will come back again when u go into the black. Now only 1 point, their prophecy already came true.

While I am not interested in points per se, I have to say the change is quite dramatic leh. Which one is your true self? Hope it is the nice one,

Sorry I brought this up, cos normally I dun care. But really buay tahan.
Old 18-03-2005, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 20
itsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

me every time very scared when gf period is supposed to be due.. but then again using rubber during sex with gf is damn turn off...

yea...kena 3 times for me....
Old 18-03-2005, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsabt6x
yea...kena 3 times for me....
so did that translate into 3 babies for u?! ur sperm must be quite powerful to impregnate thrice using withdrawal method..

personally i would not encourage gals to go on the pill, b'cos u never know the side effects it has on top on the known side effects: increased chances of xxxx cancer and weight increase.

but i'm interested in this pregnancy patch thing? how does it work and does look obvious?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1