The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2005, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
kent32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Betray by someone in the forum

someone actually print out what i have post and pass it to miki 1.

WHOEVER you are you will get your retribution!!!
Old 25-02-2005, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Orica deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Betray by someone in the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by kent32

Take it easy. How would your gal knows u posted this? There r some fellows also printed out posting & want to impress my regular. It happens my pal. Just deny you are the one posting this lor....
Old 25-02-2005, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 22
ryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to behold
Question Re: Betray by someone in the forum

what's new?????????
如果留下多一秒鐘 可以減少明天想你的痛
我會願意放下所有 交換任何一絲絲可能的佔有
Old 25-02-2005, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 21
thecas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orica
Take it easy. How would your gal knows u posted this? There r some fellows also printed out posting & want to impress my regular. It happens my pal. Just deny you are the one posting this lor....
No idea wat he posted, but some posts, if he included details, r hard to deny one.

PPle + ed :gottasexu , Camelot, kkspore, roflmaoxz, alf_9, goodpartn, BustLover, ChokDeeDee, m0n3ym1nd, raverboy,odsendSYT
Old 25-02-2005, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 23
subband is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubband is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Don't used the word retribution and KPKB here. The moment u post yr FR on the net. It become free for all. Just that that person did not ask yr permission.
Old 25-02-2005, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Someone did the shit for me and JC. Luckily she took it in her stride and proceeded to fuck me silly! :P

Quote:

Old 25-02-2005, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 21
cbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

OMFG ....who sia ? Why got so lame ppl her.?

Btw kent, what u type about miki? Btw did miki know u are kent? Never tell the girls about sammyboy.
Girl: No. Never. You not handsome.
Me:.......(feel my hate!! dine in hell !! nbcb!! )
Old 25-02-2005, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 21
zunbo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzunbo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzunbo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzunbo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbjuiceyumseng
Never tell the girls about sammyboy.

Aiya..... I think the girls already know abt something on the Net that say abt them. Cos my ger got ask me internet got say anything abt her house and which ger in her hse is greatly mentioned..
Old 25-02-2005, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zunbo
Aiya..... I think the girls already know abt something on the Net that say abt them. Cos my ger got ask me internet got say anything abt her house and which ger in her hse is greatly mentioned..
Your are right some years back got this gal from L22 GL150 asking me about why the old fourm close down she say she will read this fourm whenever she back for her month break.
Old 26-02-2005, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 21
cbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by zunbo
Just deny loh. I always act blur when the working ladies ask me about this forum. wtf this is a MAN's forum...why spoilt the lobang?
Girl: No. Never. You not handsome.
Me:.......(feel my hate!! dine in hell !! nbcb!! )
Old 26-02-2005, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

The now retired Rina from L30H28, she knows about this forum and she always mentioned Sammyboy forum to me....tried to probe if I member here and ask what is my nick, so bedek bedek say just popped by once in a while to read up and gather info...infact this forum is an open secret to most of the WLs in GL...of course if we write good reviews of them then shouldn't be afraid of them being unhappy unless we say they sucks.....
Old 28-02-2005, 03:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 20
newbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbjuiceyumseng
Just deny loh. I always act blur when the working ladies ask me about this forum.
List of excuses used over the years (cheena translated):

1. "Wah really ah? I also want to read, tell me the URL leh..." (PPC)
2. "Sammyboy? Wat pub is that?" (MG)
3. "Sammyboy? So coincidence, my small dog also called Sam Boy... cute little shih tzu...'' (Boss)
4. "I am computer idiot... this kind of thing I don't know" (PC)

If you want to zap me annonymously, go ahead. But please save your comments. If you do not have the balls to leave your nick, then I don't really care what you have to say.
Old 28-02-2005, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
Doggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas
Someone did the shit for me and JC. Luckily she took it in her stride and proceeded to fuck me silly! :P
Ahhhh..... JC!! Brings back nice dreams.... kekekeke. Darn, it's time to pay Tommy a call... Btw, it's not in the 'Code of Cheongsters' to blurt out on the ongoings of SB. If the WL asks, just feign ignorance like i do (act blur2 & smile2 lor) & say 'got meh this kind of thing in Sinkapor??'

Returning favour Lists: Ah Hia, beary, Royster79
Old 28-02-2005, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Hehehe, I didn't have a choice. She just gave me a wicked smile and prodded my shoulder saying "Oi, you are Doomas right?". Imagine my mouth open in shock :P

Let me know when you plan to go to Tommy's eh? We can meet up and bitch about life, hehehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doggiestyle
Ahhhh..... JC!! Brings back nice dreams.... kekekeke. Darn, it's time to pay Tommy a call... Btw, it's not in the 'Code of Cheongsters' to blurt out on the ongoings of SB. If the WL asks, just feign ignorance like i do (act blur2 & smile2 lor) & say 'got meh this kind of thing in Sinkapor??'
Old 28-02-2005, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
Doggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas
Hehehe, I didn't have a choice. She just gave me a wicked smile and prodded my shoulder saying "Oi, you are Doomas right?". Imagine my mouth open in shock :P

Let me know when you plan to go to Tommy's eh? We can meet up and bitch about life, hehehehe
Yah, i can just imagine being in yr shoes.... So if my nick comes out of her mouth, i'll act blur & say " Okie, I do doggiestyle for u lor... U wan standing doggie, 'horse-riding stance' doggie (like Peter north), wheel barrow doggie"

Sure, will inform u. Will try to get King if he's not so busy also.... hahaha

Returning favour Lists: Ah Hia, beary, Royster79
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1