The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2005, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Surverliance camera at Geylang

Looks like police are REALLY WATCHING THIS TIME

From CHANNEL NEWS ASIA today

SINGAPORE : The police are expanding the use of surveillance cameras. Now, Closed Circuit TV cameras will be used in Geylang to help lower the amount of vice activity there.

The police have also released last year's crime statistics.

The number of arrests made by them hit a record high of 24,606 last year, an increase of 6 percent from 2003.

But this is attributed more to minor crimes such as theft and drink-driving, rather than serious offences.

Most major offences such as robbery, rape and murder registered decreases.

Police statistics also reveal that the number of molest cases in nightspots increased by more than 60 percent last year, from 54 cases in 2003 to 87 cases in 2004.

And while you are having fun at nightspots, you may also want to pay special attention to your mobile phone.

The number of theft and robbery cases involving mobile phones increased by 5 percent to 161 cases last year.

Said Singapore Police Force Assistant Commissioner Aubeck Kam, "We have seen some cases where people approach well meaning and helpful Singaporeans and ask to borrow their handphones and having taken possession of their handphones; they run away.

"The other thing that Singaporeans can do is to keep good record of their handphone IMEI or IMA numbers because if you happen to lose it, reporting that number can help the police to trace it back."

Other significant increases in crimes committed last year include drink driving, which went up by 44 percent to 834 cases, break-ins at industrial premises, which rose by 93 percent to 107 cases, and snatch thefts, which increased by 11 percent to 429 cases.

The police also announced that they will be installing eight surveillance cameras at Geylang.

It is hoped that the cameras will have a psychological deterrent on potential offenders and lower the amount of vice activity in this area.

Residents and shop owners surveyed say they welcomed the news.

"It's a good move because there is a lot of crime in this Geylang area, so it will be more security for everyone," one person said.

"The crime rate will go down if they know that the police are watching," said another.

"With the surveillance camera on, the place is safe here. People will come more to shop and have their food," said a third person.

Police say that the CCTVs earlier installed at Newton Hawker Centre, Little India and Boat Quay have helped them to diffuse several fights and to solve some cases. - CNA

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 22-02-2005, 06:35 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of
Re: Surverliance camera at Geylang

Well all the Bros who frequent the GL especially where those CCTV are located should be more "careful" if they do not want to be caght on tape.

Anyway, for general knowledge, engaging the service of a FL is not an offence. Only the FL is committing an offence. The charge is "Sociliting for the purpose of Prositution". Unless you are the FL's MaFu, you are likely to be charged under "Living Off The Immoral Earnings Of A Prostitute"

Cheers!
Old 22-02-2005, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 22
masterbed is one of the Best!masterbed is one of the Best!masterbed is one of the Best!masterbed is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88
it will be more security for everyone," one person said.
security my ass.
Old 23-02-2005, 02:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 20
plain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well done SPF.

i think i know what they're trying to do. Put cameras in the said FOUR lanes
and drive them to other lanes so that its easier for the SPF to monitor

Finally the SPF is putting Cameras in to REAL good use instead of putting it on over head bridges, hiding behind bus-stop sign boards and snapping cars going over the road's speed limit of 50.

50km/h - my grandfather rides his bike FASTER than that
Old 23-02-2005, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 20
White Crane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhite Crane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri_Popper
Well all the Bros who frequent the GL especially where those CCTV are located should be more "careful" if they do not want to be caght on tape.

Anyway, for general knowledge, engaging the service of a FL is not an offence. Only the FL is committing an offence. The charge is "Sociliting for the purpose of Prositution". Unless you are the FL's MaFu, you are likely to be charged under "Living Off The Immoral Earnings Of A Prostitute"

Cheers!
Soliciting for sex is also especially if it is directed at the wrong person,eg a undercover vice squad.
Old 23-02-2005, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 20
brucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

in any case, its on the odd lanes of geylang, so it'll still be safe to chiong the even lanes where action is. Obviously targetting at the PRC FL since the license houses are not there.

Its also mention that still ok to visit the houses unless commit crime as mention in today's papers.
Old 23-02-2005, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 22
HayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Crane
Soliciting for sex is also especially if it is directed at the wrong person,eg a undercover vice squad.
In that case, those looking for ONS in pub must be careful. It's also Soliciting for sex.
Old 23-02-2005, 10:49 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayHot
In that case, those looking for ONS in pub must be careful. It's also Soliciting for sex.
"soliciting for the purpose of prostitution" means that unless you are a prostitute asking passerby if they are interested in paid sex, this charge would not be used against you.

Last edited by Cheri_Popper; 23-02-2005 at 11:02 PM.
Old 23-02-2005, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 20
TooFast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTooFast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTooFast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Cameras situated in the odd lanes only right?

This is really getting confusing ok...I go down few days ago and have yet to see any camera installed in L18 and L8 and L6.
Old 23-02-2005, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 20
geylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to behold

oh my god

i hope they don't installed in lor 8 ...junction ...tat's my favourite spot to catch my prey for a supper.....looks like i've to buy ice cream from the uncle and just watch to see any cameras around the lampost before i hunt ....

happy bonking makes a wondeful man
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1