The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2012, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Spectrre is Cool - loads of Potential
Rare WL?????

What if a wl is willing to fork out her money for your expenses and hotel stay while in singapore?

This is a 100% true story,

Boy A met this WL when chionging KTV. First time saw this WL being book by his friend, neh neh also being squeeze by his fren. NVM. Cause only another vietnam lady.

2nd day, Boy A go same KTV and saw this WL again. Boy A remember her cause previous night got some small talk, so ask her sit down and talk to her as his fren not here yet. Boy A learnt that last night this WL want for ST with his fren. Well, Boy A's Fren never come so whole night, Boy A try to KC the WL and managed to jio WL to ON. Nothing special ON, shoot 3 times, then pay the WL SGD100 only...

3rd night and so forth, every night WL will call Boy A and almost every night, will go hotel ON for free, Boy A only pay hotel charges.

And so come this fateful day, Boy A on Leave, this WL call and ask Boy A to go out. Boy A say no money, and this WL say she paid for everything, is SGD300 enough? So they went to book hotel, buy Bak Gua, eat frog leg porridge, everything the WL pay. I swear this is the truth.

So from that night onwards, everytime they go hotel or eat, the WL will pay. WL will work and then after work, use money earn to go out with Boy A.

So one day WL say no money sent home so Boy A give SGD500 to WL, but take note that previous outing and hotel stay already exceeded SGD500.

Last day, WL no money go home, so ask customer wan ON or not? Boy A not happy but dare not say cause he know he no money give WL. WL notice Boy A sadness and never go out with the customer for ON, despite she no money go home. Whole night, the 2 of them spent the night at Macdonald Bugis sleeping at the table.

WL go back, Boy A go Vietnam find her, then decided to get married. So arranged ROM singapore and come back get married. Boy A allow WL to work after marriage and allow ON and ST.

Boy A's family like WL, and there is no unhappiness between them, but due to transport problem, Boy A and WL move out to a rented house. It was at that time that Boy A got retrenched. WL never leave Boy A, instead go out working and use her own hard earned money to pay room rental and everyday expenses. Boy A in the meantime look for job.

Things that happen during their stay in the rented room. Boy A got into some serious argument with family. Boy A Mama come find WL, and talk nicely to the WL. WL go home scold Boy A to apologize to Mama.
No matter what happen, Boy A is always the first priority, even before her family in vietnam. Boy A go borrow money from licensed money lender because really need money to sent to her home, cause 2 month she come here, never even sent a single cent back, and WL's mama and children stay in HCM, house rental SGD200. That time, for 2 months only sent back SGD350.

WL tell Boy A everything, including sms, who sit with her, and let Boy A see all her customer, secretly of cuz. Sometimes, Boy A even sms customer on her behalf.

So now they have move back to Boy A's house, and after a few months of financial insecurities, they are still together and still very loving. And WL is still working, at the same time do housework, cook for Boy A's family before going to work. (Most of the time.) And everytime goes out with Mama, WL pay for food most of the time. So right now situation is like this. Will update even more in the future as this is a true story and is still ongoing.

So bros of this forum, did Boy A strike TOTO by getting to know such a WL and having her as his BX?
Old 02-11-2012, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 20
Peacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud of
Re: Rare WL?????

I believed i seen this post somewhere. Then after 1 min of searching found it!
http://sbfsg.agency/showpost.ph...ostcount=17216

Maybe you are not satisfied about the answer the bros replied you in that thread.

I did not replied you in that thread because bros there already give u very good advices / feedback there.

I will give u mine too then since you started a new thread!

Short and Sharp.
IF this story is true, well like your title suggested, yes rare WL! Stupid i should said, choose wrong guy to marry and still have to work in such trade after marriage. Or perhaps she got other motives only time will tell???

P.S. But i do not understand the boy seriously. Why marry when cannot feed own wife and still agree and let why let her continue to work in such trade
Marrying a WL/FL is ok. But letting your wife to work as a WL/FL is definitely not OK!

Last edited by Peacock29; 02-11-2012 at 04:29 PM.
Old 02-11-2012, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Just don't act like a carrot and you will not be treated as an atm.
Old 02-11-2012, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 15
yangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacock29 View Post
Why marry when cannot feed own wife and still agree and let why let her continue to work in such trade
Marrying a WL/FL is ok. But letting your wife to work as a WL/FL is definitely not OK!
My sentiment exactly.
Old 03-11-2012, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectrre View Post
So bros of this forum, did Boy A strike TOTO by getting to know such a WL and having her as his BX?
wah piang eh, BOY A can strike toto or not is very hard to tell ... but the gal who met BOY A is really super suay to meet him ...

already very hard liao need to face different guys after leaving home, still kena a useless one some more ...

hope she quickly wake up and realise wat is her motive in coming here before another tragedy struck ...
Old 04-11-2012, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sora90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Could be first sweet bitter later....
Old 04-11-2012, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
cohen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There is no free lunch in this world , want to eat either pay now or pay later, it is only a matter of time
In the end you might even end up paying more.........
More than money....
Old 04-11-2012, 02:40 PM
Samster

What BOY A working as before the retrenchment and stuff ?? I can't see any good ending now
Old 04-11-2012, 02:45 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
wah piang eh, BOY A can strike toto or not is very hard to tell ... but the gal who met BOY A is really super suay to meet him ...

already very hard liao need to face different guys after leaving home, still kena a useless one some more ...

hope she quickly wake up and realise wat is her motive in coming here before another tragedy struck ...
Sounds like a desperado move on the part of the WL. No fish prawn oso can.
Old 04-11-2012, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sora90 View Post
What BOY A working as before the retrenchment and stuff ?? I can't see any good ending now
BOY A working as a high end engineer earning around SGD5k per month.
Old 04-11-2012, 04:07 PM
Samster

Wow, i got zapped a total of 16 points here....incredible. Thks to one good bro who up me 4 pts...or i will be put in moderation. wat did i do in here that is so terrible?

It is a repeat post, yes, but most of the bro dont really go into the other thread and this is to let more bros comment on it and also sharing another face of WL's married life.

To the bro who up me, this is a true ongoing life story, i cant update that fast. Will only update if there is any major happenings.

Thks thks
Old 04-11-2012, 05:43 PM
Samster (B)

hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Wow, i got zapped a total of 16 points here....incredible. Thks to one good bro who up me 4 pts...or i will be put in moderation. wat did i do in here that is so terrible?

It is a repeat post, yes, but most of the bro dont really go into the other thread and this is to let more bros comment on it and also sharing another face of WL's married life.

To the bro who up me, this is a true ongoing life story, i cant update that fast. Will only update if there is any major happenings.

Thks thks
Are you Boy A?
Old 04-11-2012, 09:25 PM
Samster

If boy A earning so much money , how come can't even pay for the little expenses ? like 200SGD house blah blah
Old 06-11-2012, 12:38 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
BOY A working as a high end engineer earning around SGD5k per month.
Are you sure high end engineer earn only 5K?
Old 06-11-2012, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22431 / Power: 19
SimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond repute

As the Chinese saying ... WL own Boy A in her previous life now is repaying
Boy A will not strike TOTO not even small fortune ... as he live on t expense of WL ON n ST money .... VERY SUAY
Earn 5K should b alot of saving .... cant even pay 200 ... how to believe

Waiting for new post deltaairforce Frizen yang123
Waiting for return Ecuader 10/5 rawmaster101 14/5 simple2kee 14/5

Q :
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1