The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2012, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
wang_zai is Cool - loads of Potential
G Spa

Any bros been to G Spa before? Saw from their adverts and website that they offer free use of other facilities and offers refreshments too if u book their services.. Appreciate any fr on this joint. Thanks!
Old 28-10-2012, 07:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
QuickGun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: G Spa

been to Gspa few times. The place is very cosy and relaxing, with free flowing food and drinks. But the price is abit on the steep side though
Old 28-10-2012, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22542 / Power: 19
SimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond repute

Good food good env deco w hot n cold pool n steam n sauna rm for relaxing its a clean spa ... open till late 3am BUT price quite steep ... there is 1 end of GL L24 .... I will skip unless got extra $$$ n time
Old 28-10-2012, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 17
gentle69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergentle69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergentle69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

G-spa totally squeeky clean spa. They have two branches. Only the Gulliemard Road spa has the full facilities + eating.

The branch at Tanglin only has attached shower in each room (all are private rooms)

good for people with aching backs and need cracking...
comes with ala-carte buffet food and drinks, and some soup. (you can order and eat until u puke)

Receptionists are SYTs, but therapists are aunties with a lot of power on their hands able to knead you like bread dough.

Price is NOT cheap. $110/1hr, but includes use of "facilities"

Facilities come with communal showers with privacy screen, proper shampoo, soap and facial wash.

For Guys, there is a hot pool, cold pool, sauna and steam room (i haven't tried sauna and steam room, only the hot pool so far)

Buying packages is recommended of at least $500. Otherwise, you pay even more as a non-member..
Old 05-11-2012, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 16
nhp69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynhp69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

ya agree with the bro here, gspa is quite steep, only been there twice lo,facility,food,atmosphere not bad lo.... any bro got lobang for other spa? wich is not so steep
Old 05-11-2012, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
wang_zai is Cool - loads of Potential

Just to check if you guys experience that the facilities are crowded?
Old 06-11-2012, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

No, not really....

Quote:
Originally Posted by wang_zai View Post
Just to check if you guys experience that the facilities are crowded?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1