The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2005, 06:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 20
ImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to all
Gay SEX??

I am curious becus it seems 2 me alot of straight guys tend 2 try try gay guys for fun. anyone let gay guy suck yr cock b4
Old 10-02-2005, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 23
diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!
Lightbulb Gay

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmatureBoy
I am curious becus it seems 2 me alot of straight guys tend 2 try try gay guys for fun. anyone let gay guy suck yr cock b4
Yes. It's very true. Lots of married men also like that.

Usually (a fair percentage), handsome guys could be homosexual even though they have girlfriend in the past.

E.g. Zhou Chongqing, Wang Tiancai, Xiao Yiming, Li Nanxing, Yu Hongrong, Chen Hanwei, Wang Lujiang and etc., all have girlfriend in the past. However, they have hidden gayism in them.

அறிவுடையார் ஆவ தறிவார் அறிவிலார்
அஃதறி கல்லா தவர்

Chit-chat buddy: VanHouten & gf. Psalm & gf.
Kopi-O brothers: Malaysian Datuk & Paraparasakura
Phone-chatter: Thaivisitor

Last edited by diesel; 10-02-2005 at 12:19 PM.
Old 10-02-2005, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 21
jackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Gay

Quote:
Originally Posted by diesel

E.g. Zhou Chongqing, Wang Tiancai, Xiao Yiming, Li Nanxing, Yu Hongrong, Chen Hanwei, Wang Lujiang and etc., all have girlfriend in the past. However, they have hidden gayism in them.

how you know?
Old 10-02-2005, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 21
AsTraCooL deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAsTraCooL deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackylee
how you know?
i really cant imagine a guy going down on me... well thats me
Old 10-02-2005, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 21
jackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsTraCooL
i really cant imagine a guy going down on me... well thats me
well.. my didi till now onli got 'dirtied' by gals

and it wont by a guy in my life
Old 10-02-2005, 01:57 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1281 / Power: 21
nirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud of

Quote:

[/FONT]
not forgetting, Chen chi cai and Cao guo hui. david gan (hair dresser ), andy lee (make up)
Chen hanwei bf is a angmo uncle..

xiao yiming bro also a gayboy... how i know? cose i used to be a share-holder of ...... diesel, got hear of V club? ( after the operating hour 12mn, i like to bring my ONS to go use the jacuzzi )

^_^
Old 10-02-2005, 04:44 PM
Samster

Gay

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana
not forgetting, Chen chi cai and Cao guo hui. david gan (hair dresser ), andy lee (make up)
Chen hanwei bf is a angmo uncle..

xiao yiming bro also a gayboy... how i know? cose i used to be a share-holder of
Chen Zhicai not sure whether is he one or not.

That Steven acted in 'Growing-up' English drama in TCS channel 5 is a gay. Xiao Yiming moved out from his house in Marine Parade to stay with his gay friends outside. He eat until so old also must get money from his mother.

BoomBoomRoom Kumar, Hossan Leong, Qin Jingfeng, Zheng Wenquan, the two chaps (can't remember their name) acted in a 5 tigers local police drama and all are bloody gays! Qin Wei confirmed not gay.

I think we must back track to this topic. Too much gossips.
Quote:
diesel, got hear of V club? ( after the operating hour 12mn, i like to bring my ONS to go use the jacuzzi )
You said you brought your ONS to use jacuzzi. Eh...your 'ONS' is a man or woman?

அஃதறி கல்லா தவர்

Last edited by diesel; 10-02-2005 at 04:50 PM.
Old 10-02-2005, 05:03 PM
Samster

nirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud of

Quote:
Chen Zhicai not sure whether is he one or not.

You said you brought your ONS to use jacuzzi. Eh...your 'ONS' is a man or woman?

chen chi cai.. is my boss bring him up one..

as for the Spa, i only like ga.. real 100% gal, so can only bring her go after the operating hour. last time i cheong nite club.. will ask the gal, u like jaccuzi? wanna go my place try?.. most will come..
Old 10-02-2005, 05:15 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Gay

Quote:
chen chi cai.. is my boss bring him up one..
I knew that Chen Zhicai ill-treated his ex-wife before remarried with Xiang Yun. Not many people knew about this. Soon after his first child with Xiang Yun, he employed a big fat tom-boy 'machiam' like a gorillia size body-guard for no reasons.

Quote:
as for the Spa, i only like ga.. real 100% gal, so can only bring her go after the operating hour. last time i cheong nite club.. will ask the gal, u like jaccuzi? wanna go my place try?.. most will come..
Wah...shiok man! I never tried jaccuzi in a private pool with girl. Can give me special big discount for visiting? Got people or not after mid-night?

The only public jaccuzi I have tried with a girl is in Wild-Wild-Wet at Downtown East.

அஃதறி கல்லா தவர்

Old 10-02-2005, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
[Wah...shiok man! I never tried jaccuzi in a private pool with girl. Can give me special big discount for visiting? Got people or not after mid-night?

The only public jaccuzi I have tried with a girl is in Wild-Wild-Wet at Downtown East.[/FONT][/COLOR]
nowaday... jaccuzi already outdated. many spa r already using hydrol pool.

well, one the other shareholder just happen to be the younger bro of xiao yiming..go ask from him lor
Old 10-02-2005, 05:28 PM
Samster

Question Gay

Quote:
well, one the other shareholder just happen to be the younger bro of xiao yiming..go ask from him lor
Forget lah! Forget lah! I requested from you and yet you asked me to ask from younger brother of Xiao Yiming. You funny.

அஃதறி கல்லா தவர்

Old 10-02-2005, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Forget lah! Forget lah! I requested from you and yet you asked me to ask from younger brother of Xiao Yiming. You funny.
cose i sold off my share liao...can not suka suka go anymore, unless tell the boss i need it urgently.. hehehe
Old 10-02-2005, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2192 / Power: 20
Fowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gay SEX??

gay sex is shiok! hahaha
Old 10-02-2005, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fowler09
gay sex is shiok! hahaha
althought i am gay-friendly, but gay sex is not my cup of tea
Old 10-02-2005, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 22
horsepunter is one of the Best!horsepunter is one of the Best!horsepunter is one of the Best!

How abt chen tian song. The actor ( not so famous, should be quite old ). I used to see him hang around Pearl ctr and this place not only got a lot of TN outlet, also a gay heaven.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1