The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2005, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 21
Marco Lee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarco Lee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking In dedication to my personal mamasan

In the spirit of Chinese New Year, this is the time of sharing and giving.

As a prelude to my earlier thread, I thought of shedding some light on my last romp with this friend of mine who had kindly introduced me to the fat frog.

It all happened early last year...

It was a hot afternoon. I was at the photocopier machine when my mobile beeped. It was Ms X. She was an avid diver. I knew her through a diving friend. Formerly a police officer, she had since quit her uniform and mundane job and opted for a more exciting one at the post office where she had more time to pursue and explore her carnal innerself. And having served 6 years with the force and spent 3 years diving, Ms X had what I would called an athletic body.

We have had 3 romps before my mobile beeped. I had not seen her for almost 6 months, in part due to the fact that she was married to a Senior Police Officer.

I said Hi, long time no hear. She asked if we could catch up. We both knew what "catching up" meant but none of us said anything explicitly.

I asked if this was an ambush where her husband would shoot me. She said no, he was out of town attending a course.

It was almost 9pm when I pulled my car into a multi-story car park at Seng Kang. I was tired. It had been a long day at work. But I was eager to meet this old friend of mine.

The door opened as soon as I hit the bell. There she was, short hair and fresh face as if she was only a teenager, standing before me. Wearing an oversized white Ts, she looked every inch like 18 years old instead of 28.

I wasted no time in giving her a hug, which confirmed that her pair of Godsent C cup titties were still there. Nice and soft. My dick went erected instantly.

I took a quick glance, to make sure that the husband was nowhere in sight. Then, we proceeded to the sofa. The TV was on with some shite programme. She poured me a glass of water. She said I put on a little weight. I said yes, my dick too. We both laughed.

We chatted for awhile. She said she had been good and had not slept with any men for the past 6 months because her husband was keeping an eye on her. Now that her husband is gone for 3 weeks, her window of opportunity came. She said she was horny as hell and thought I was the one who could give her pleasure.

In my mind, I recalled I screwed up big time previously. By the time I put my dick inside her, I cummed within 3 pumps. Everything was over before it even started. The foreplay and her BJ were so good that the fcuking bit was not even necessary. Well, she obviously thought otherwise; she thought I was good, and though not very long had a thick dick and a big head.

After 10 minutes of idle bantering, I reached out and placed my hand on her left tits and started rubbing them. She closed her eyes and leaned back on the sofa. As i rubbed, I could feel her nipple erected. Ms X has one of the best nipples that I have seen. Soon I placed both hands on her two titties and started rubbing them hard. This time, she started groaning. She was in cloud nine.

I then lifted her Ts. Her pair of titties bounced out in full glory. The nipples were fully erected. They must be at least 1cm in height. I sucked them like a baby while at the same time, I placed her hand on my crotch, demanding that she rubbed my erected dick hard.

She said she couldn't take it anymore and wanted us in the bedroom. We proceeded there. She drew the curtain, turned on the aircon. I looked around to make sure there was no CCTV. She then sat on the bed while I was still standing. She removed her Ts and Sloggi before taking down my berms and undies.

With two strong hands grabbing my butt, she pulled me forward and plunged my dick into her mouth. She started slurping my dick hungrily while on my part, I was rubbing her two titties. She then put my balls into her mouth and started sucking them. I could tell that she was uncomfortable but her carnal desire had obviously overtaken her mind.

She did a HJ, BJ, and Balls Sucking routine. After 2 min, I told her to stop as I did not want to repeat the previous experience. She then moved backwards and lied on the bed, spreading her legs wide. I wasted no time in doing her missionary.

Then, she demanded me to lie down as she wanted to be on top. I let her. She was squatting over and pumping me hard. On my part, I was holding her titties to balance her while she did her thing.

Soon, she let out a loud cry. I turned her over on all fours before I did her doggie style. I managed only about ten thrusts before I took my dick out and demanded that she turned over. Putting my dick infront of her mouth, I cummed. But, as usual, instead of cumming inside her mouth, the cum landed all over her cheeks.

She tidied the bed, making sure that there was no pubic hair. Then, we had a after-fcuk smoke at the living room. We chatted for a while. I asked her when would we meet again. She replied perhaps after her divorce. I asked her when that would be. She said soon.

Three months ago..I heard she divorced her husband. Maybe the time has come...

Ms X is one lady who had introduced 6 gals, excluding the fat frog, to me over the course of 6 months. The only regret I have was that I never asked her if she was keen to have a threesome even though once I was making out with her friend (introduced by her) in her presence. I should have asked if she would like to join in....sigh
Old 08-02-2005, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
Re: In dedication to my personal mamasan

err...any chance of me gettin to be in her contact list ?...
me too would like to be contacted for no-strings-attached farks...
erm...of course excludin tat fat ugly pig u got...hehe...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 08-02-2005, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote
err...any chance of me gettin to be in her contact list ?...
me too would like to be contacted for no-strings-attached farks...
erm...of course excludin tat fat ugly pig u got...hehe...
but.. i think it comes in a package.. its their sisterhood thing.. u wan to bonk one.. u have to bonk them all.. FAT UGLY PIGS included..
Old 08-02-2005, 12:24 PM
Samster

Marco Lee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarco Lee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fortunately, Ms X's sisters are average to above average. That fat frog was her friend's friend, not her sister.

I think it was also a sisterhood thing that when one of the sisters was having a romp with me, the others just watch and quietly wait for their turn. The best part of it was there wasn't any jealousy involved. These gals can be quite clinical...
Old 08-02-2005, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry
but.. i think it comes in a package.. its their sisterhood thing.. u wan to bonk one.. u have to bonk them all.. FAT UGLY PIGS included..
hmm...if tat the case...no prob...
me fark thepretty gals...and then get the fat ugly one to suck and lick me clean...
hehe...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 08-02-2005, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco Lee
I think it was also a sisterhood thing that when one of the sisters was having a romp with me, the others just watch and quietly wait for their turn. The best part of it was there wasn't any jealousy involved. These gals can be quite clinical...
waaaa, the way you put it,

You must be better looking than Tom Cruise, more macho than Arnold "whatever his name", richer than Paul Getty, and your didi must be more powerful than the late John Holmes.

Why don't we meet up, with some bros have kopi together (i doubt you dare), so dat we can access whether your posts are real or are they just plain bullshits? I'll personally serve you the kopi.
Old 08-02-2005, 01:05 PM
Samster

Brother thaivisitor

Why the aggression? Its Chinese New Year!

What I have shared was the truth. And that does not necessary mean that I am better looking or richer or have explosive cum like Peter North! Sometimes, it just means that I am luckier than you this time and you may be luckier than me next time round!

I don't want to go there but you are beginning to sound like you have had a hard time getting laid. And you just don't believe any brothers out there who sound like they are having a better time than you?

I believe in sharing and inspiring amongst brothers. But if you keep thinking that I am bragging and talking cock and you just want to shut me up, then don't participate in my thread lah. Rest assured I will not share any of my contacts with you.

Kopi can, and it is not a matter of whether I dare or not. There is so much mistrust in your post.

Brothers can meet up, have a good time and share the various places where I personally have had some good experiences. But you sound like you wanted to meet and size me up.

Honestly, I am confident about myself in many aspects. And I believe many brothers out there do too. PEACE.
Old 08-02-2005, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 914 / Power: 20
Legionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to behold

nice one thumbs up

Happy New Year and Huat Ah !
Old 08-02-2005, 01:27 PM
Samster

thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex_maniac
Guys,

give marco a break lah.
Quote:
Brother thaivisitor

Why the aggression? Its Chinese New Year!

Brothers can meet up, have a good time and share the various places where I personally have had some good experiences. But you sound like you wanted to meet and size me up.

PEACE.
kekekekekekekeke,

OK lah.. OK lah...

Just testing your limits lah... kekekekekekeke

For the fun of it only lah... kekekeke

no harm intended or done (i hope)...

No bro, I wouldn't dare size you up, kekekekeke, I'm only 5ft no inches old man... kekekekekeke

But still can have kopi, and I'll make bro lawry buy
Old 08-02-2005, 01:54 PM
Samster

Hello all brothers!

Happy that the air is cleared.

Updates:- speaking of the devil, she smsed and wished me happy new year just now. I replied and suggested that we meet up soon with her friends for drinks and maybe more.

When we do meet up, I will ask her if she is fine with sharing her contacts. So keep your fingers crossed!
Old 08-02-2005, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hello all brothers!

Happy that the air is cleared.

Updates:- speaking of the devil, she smsed and wished me happy new year just now. I replied and suggested that we meet up soon with her friends for drinks and maybe more.

When we do meet up, I will ask her if she is fine with sharing her contacts. So keep your fingers crossed!
you're not talking about the fat one, are you?
kekekekekekekeke

Happy CNY to you.
Old 08-02-2005, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 21
cbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
you're not talking about the fat one, are you?
kekekekekekekeke

Happy CNY to you.
dun like that say hor....fat girls = girls also. Last time leh...i disciminate against fat cheebyes then ganna suan....
Girl: No. Never. You not handsome.
Me:.......(feel my hate!! dine in hell !! nbcb!! )
Old 08-02-2005, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
crossed!
Old 08-02-2005, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 21
cbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol
crossed!
Crossed 2 !
Girl: No. Never. You not handsome.
Me:.......(feel my hate!! dine in hell !! nbcb!! )
Old 08-02-2005, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 23
Michael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud of
Talking Re: In dedication to my personal mamasan

Crossed 3 !

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1