The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2005, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 20
TooFast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTooFast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTooFast is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Who more materialistic, pure thai girls or mixed thai girls or are they all the same?

Read the tragic ending of Stephen leather's private dancer, where pete just die for nothing. And the girl still continue her job...

Then got some say there are success stories for a relationship between WL and guys like us.

Then oso got another thread, (the thread 'Big problem(thailand based)'), the girl is suspected to be conning the buddy 25k sing dollars.

So much confusion...

Anyway back to topic...

Who more materialistic, pure thai girls or mixed thai girls or are they all the same?
Old 06-02-2005, 09:11 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of
Re: Who more materialistic, pure thai girls or mixed thai girls or are they all the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooFast
I would said that all girls regardless of nationalities are materialistic.

Vietnamese girls marrying aboard. Their aim is simple just to have a better life and a higher standard of living and to escape the povelty at home.

PRC girls comes here not only had broken some of our hearts but also make our wallets lighter. Most of these girls could have found a simple job back at their country but choice to come to to our land and neighbouring countries to earn "Big $" bcos they want a better life. Isn't is a form of being materialistic. They would aso get their so-called BF to pay their rents, HP bills, School fees...etc. That also a form of materialistic.

Even our own SG girls, how do they view us? Mostly by the 5 C's that we possess. Most of us cannot meet with their high expectation, are "forced" to marry foreigners like Malaysian, Thais, Vietnamese, PRC...etc.

Everyone of us strives for a better life too. How to get buy a car, upgrade to a bigger house....etc. Ain't ourselves are being materialistic as well?

My 2 cents worth.
Old 06-02-2005, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 23
Hakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud of
Re: Who more materialistic, pure thai girls or mixed thai girls or are they all the same?

I would say materialism doesn't applies to thais only.. If u asked.. frm my observations all these while.. i would grade PRCs girls to be the tops among viet and thais.. It would depends on how u mingle with them and how wll they like u..

2 baht worth
Old 06-02-2005, 10:52 PM
Samster

Hakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud of

Well, there's nothing wrong for them to be materialitics, Cos they come here.. Their main objective to make as much money as possible.. They are not here to look for love.. its money mainly..
Old 06-02-2005, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 24
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex_maniac
For those who have cheong a few nationalities would rate PRC as most materialistic. And I think the thais the least materealistic, probably because they would not ask for money in a direct way.
The Indo are lagi more less materialistic among the Asean countries gals.
Old 06-02-2005, 10:54 PM
Samster

Is it? haha, Indos loved sex... Personally, hardly try indo so dunno much...

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhot
The Indo are lagi more less materialistic among the Asean countries gals.
Old 06-02-2005, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1814 / Power: 21
Malaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant future

Quote:
For those who have cheong a few nationalities would rate PRC as most materialistic.
Especially PRCs from the main cities

Datuk's Credo...

Love Many
Trust Few
Do Wrong to None
Old 06-02-2005, 10:59 PM
Samster

poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakoshu
Is it? haha, Indos loved sex... Personally, hardly try indo so dunno much...
Then go try the one on my avatar... keke.

How cum u no up me..

Talking abt china gals..

http://club.telepolis.com/brad130/pics/bath07.jpg
Old 06-02-2005, 11:04 PM
Samster

Wah lau eh.. bro, i will recover my power in the early morning tomolo.. First thing i wake up, i'll up u back...
Didn't i up u b4?
Ur avatar? for sale? hehe, fill me with more details okie?

Quote:
Old 06-02-2005, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri_Popper

Everyone of us strives for a better life too. How to get buy a car, upgrade to a bigger house....etc. Ain't ourselves are being materialistic as well?

My 2 cents worth.
Agree With This Sentence! Who dun wish to have a Better Life?

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 06-02-2005, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
maybe the ones u encountered are like that. but those that i encountered are money faced. I guess u have all these in all nationalities.

sure they are here to work and not look for love. Its ok to be materialistic. how they do it is another matter.
I am toking abt percentage...

out of ten gals per nationalities for example.

Of cos there sure money face ppl among all nationalities.. I am one of them.
Old 07-02-2005, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri_Popper
Most of us cannot meet with their high expectation, are "forced" to marry foreigners like Malaysian, Thais, Vietnamese, PRC...etc.
Bro, I agree with most of your statements except this one...

KNN, we guys marry who we want to ... not "forced" to hor...

You like dat say us good meh... I also married to foreigner leh...
Old 07-02-2005, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I Of cos there sure money face ppl among all nationalities.. I am one of them.
Cannot be lah... don't say yourself like dat lah... in fact, you look more like monk lah..
Old 07-02-2005, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 22
CharlieBrown is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieBrown is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieBrown is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieBrown is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieBrown is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Who more materialistic, pure thai girls or mixed thai girls or are they all the s

Actually who isn't materialistic??? Both guys & gals are alike, but then maybe the gals are more direct in this manner.....

Furthermore, it also depends on the % of how materialistic the girl is lor...

Some want loads & loads of it. Some just a bit more will feel satisfied
Old 07-02-2005, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 20
TooFast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTooFast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTooFast is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Who more materialistic, pure thai girls or mixed thai girls or are they all the s

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieBrown
Actually who isn't materialistic??? Both guys & gals are alike, but then maybe the gals are more direct in this manner.....

Furthermore, it also depends on the % of how materialistic the girl is lor...

Some want loads & loads of it. Some just a bit more will feel satisfied
Honestly, I never seen a materialistic man b4.
(21 years of living, not exposed much hahaha)

Although guys do love money, I think they just love women more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1