The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2012, 07:59 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1425 / Power: 12
Radical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud of
Need some advice about WL! Senior choingster needed

Hi to all bro who view this thread, I'm new to SBF!

I recently started venturing fish tank very often. Know the WL, all my past visit, she always BJ and FJ with me with cap on. Until the last visit, things change so dramatically. Need help as below.

Step in to house, saw her then pick her again, she walked out of tank and hitted my butt, made payment for 1 hour service she grab my hand and walk up to her room.

Proceed with bath then lie on bed. She catbath me then wear cap and given me a BJ then she ride on me wildly for 20 mins. Didn't cum, I knew she was tired so doggy her and missionary did not cum either. Time left 20 mins, I told her I would like to extend, she intercom and time extend. Lie back on bed, she take off cap and given me a BBBJ, cum in 5 mins. Wash up, then still got time left, she BBBJ again then my little rod hard again, she lie down in missionary position, and I ask her no condom?? She say nvm. Can shoot inside as she have operation (I think to remove her egg) then I didn't reject her either. Just insert and cum into her hole.

Now I'm thinking what should I do upon next visit? Reject raw service like BBBJ and no cap FJ? As I didn't have this service all the previous visit. How many bro here got this type of offer also seriously?

P.S I'm not making story or etc too. Just need advice.
Old 01-10-2012, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 18
rugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud of
Re: Need some advice about WL! Senior choingster needed

Although legal whores are subject to monthly health checkups, why subject yourself to unwanted (and higher) risk by fucking raw? There is a 3-month window period for HIV infection.
L18H10 #08, L18H40 #05, WH14 #01
L8H66E #83 (Jiajia), #28 (Meilin), #66 (Lulu), #99, #81 (Feifei)

Old 01-10-2012, 08:40 PM
Samster (V)

Radical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud of

So its better for me to go for a check up after 3 months? I also not sure why I didn't reject to raw. So I should stop visiting GL for this period of time too? I didn't even ask when is her last check up.
Old 01-10-2012, 09:46 PM
Samster (V)

Any more bro can also help?

To that few bro, regarding that WL, its at L6. House and WL can't be disclosed. But the house is quite populated on SBF. The FR and thread is quite many here. I'm sure some bro here also gotten the raw offer.
Old 01-10-2012, 09:48 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical View Post
So its better for me to go for a check up after 3 months? I also not sure why I didn't reject to raw. So I should stop visiting GL for this period of time too? I didn't even ask when is her last check up.
well there is a risk to everything bro... even u may go outside club pickup girls and raw them too

i presumed that the girl doesnt give ppl raw usually if as u stated always with cap

so i think its becos she likes u dats why give u special

i encountered this a lot of time liao.....

everyone will die one day itz jus dat how good are their own judgement and risk factor

treat her nice and keep this to yourself and please dont spread it unless someone tells u the same thing to verify that she do it bery often which i doubt so

imagined if u are in their shoes... would u do something to endanger your own life and crash your own ricebowl if anything did happened to u?

u are jus a lucky chap but also rem...... dont throw your feelings in as they are jus for bonk and destressed.......

paiseh for lousy england cos im jus a cao ah beng muahahaha
Old 01-10-2012, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Kolat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Any more bro can also help?

To that few bro, regarding that WL, its at L6. House and WL can't be disclosed. But the house is quite populated on SBF. The FR and thread is quite many here. I'm sure some bro here also gotten the raw offer.
Bro this is unbelievable.
If you want more response, why don't you post on the actual thread?
I assure you that you will have immediate response from the seniors.
Remember to chiong safely bro.. Cheers and good luck to you.
Old 01-10-2012, 10:15 PM
Samster (V)

@bro keewee

I can understand yr powderful england. Not so chim.

I got a specific girl when I visit the different 9 houses which I always frequent. I usually venture with 1 friend only and I never went alone before. So how to check if she does raw with other ppl. As here, there is a thread about the BBBJ and cim thread, did not see any review on her yet or I didn't even went thoroughly enough.

I use to frequent TD and consider kena "gong tao" before. So consider my immunity quite high after past lesson.

U got raw before as I seen from statement! how to reject raw service upon my next visit? I know there is no feeling between him and her. She's a lesbian and I got her fb. -.- sad case and she say that I look like thailand playboy (outfit and hairstyle and my half broken thai) as usually I will text her in thai wording to prebook her. And also I did tipped her 20 to 50 bucks but all are reject? Also not sure I can up ppl rep anot, I will up u once the duration over!

Last edited by Radical; 01-10-2012 at 10:28 PM.
Old 01-10-2012, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9434 / Power: 19
Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
@bro keewee

I can understand yr powderful england. Not so chim.

I got a specific girl when I visit the different 9 houses which I always frequent. I usually venture with 1 friend only and I never went alone before. So how to check if she does raw with other ppl. As here, there is a thread about the BBBJ and cim thread, did not see any review on her yet or I didn't even went thoroughly enough.

I use to frequent TD and consider kena "gong tao" before. So consider my immunity quite high after past lesson.

U got raw before as I seen from statement! how to reject raw service upon my next visit? I know there is no feeling between him and her. She's a lesbian and I got her fb. -.- sad case and she say that I look like thailand playboy (outfit and hairstyle and my half broken thai) as usually I will text her in thai wording to prebook her. And also I did tipped her 20 to 50 bucks but all are reject? Also not sure I can up ppl rep anot, I will up u once the duration over!
Bro, why are you so eager to find out whether she did the same to other bros.
If yes then what will you do next?
If no?
Old 01-10-2012, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
cohen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by keewee View Post
well there is a risk to everything bro... even u may go outside club pickup girls and raw them too

i presumed that the girl doesnt give ppl raw usually if as u stated always with cap

so i think its becos she likes u dats why give u special

i encountered this a lot of time liao.....

treat her nice and keep this to yourself and please dont spread it unless someone tells u the same thing to verify that she do it bery often which i doubt so

imagined if u are in their shoes... would u do something to endanger your own life and crash your own ricebowl if anything did happened to u?

u are jus a lucky chap but also rem...... dont throw your feelings in as they are jus for bonk and destressed.......
Wah bro dun lead him down the wrong path ah..........
Later destroy his bright future...............
TS dun read too much into it,
don't take th WL too seriously just enjoy..
when time to let go better let go dun cling on
Old 01-10-2012, 10:46 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Song Jr View Post
Bro, why are you so eager to find out whether she did the same to other bros.
If yes then what will you do next?
If no?
Just trying to have an ratio of raw and no raw. Just asking about and not trying to exchange contact or girls.

If raw is given to a lot of bro here, I'm sure its quite easy to kena TOTO or 4D (not saying any bro here got). Like I'm still new here. Trying to know more stuff. Peace
Old 01-10-2012, 10:50 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cohen View Post
Haha! I know. I won't find love in these place, only make love :P

But I'm going there like 3 to 4 time per week. I'm like a sex addict
Old 01-10-2012, 10:52 PM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cohen View Post
well bro let him decide for himself bah its his own life and its a part of growing up

Quote:
Just trying to have an ratio of raw and no raw. Just asking about and not trying to exchange contact or girls.

If raw is given to a lot of bro here, I'm sure its quite easy to kena TOTO or 4D (not saying any bro here got). Like I'm still new here. Trying to know more stuff. Peace
as i mentioned jus go with your own judgement... raw is not given easily unless being forced to
for thai ger.. they dun wan anything in return jus someone whom they think can love and enjoy their stay

for prc a bit different but i presumed yours is a thai
Old 01-10-2012, 10:57 PM
Samster (V)

Your presumed is right! Mine's a thai. I don't really speak and write good thai. Just average only. But we got no communication problem.
Old 01-10-2012, 11:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vandark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro get some check up from a GOOD centre..try change other girls afterall ur searching for hole not love
Old 01-10-2012, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

dont risk doing that again bro. the girl because having monthly check should be probably fine this time. but as another brother mentioned, hiv has 3 month window period. she can do it for you so she can also do it to others. the sperm might be remained inside her cunt a little bit which if contacted with your didi might transfer some std or even hiv to you. be cautious next time. no worth doing raw even it might feel better.

i suggest you to have a std check every 1 month until after 3 month, if safe, then it's okay. but dont be afraid. lots of brother have tried, and so far no problem, otherwise the shop might be closed forever.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1