The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2005, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2074 / Power: 20
shadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond repute
Who do you want bonk - in real life?

Who do you want to bonk in real life? Can be anybody, colleagues, friends, celebrities, public figures, etc. Me kicked off first, as usual.

There is a receptionist with one of my customers. Everytime, I go and visit this customer of mine, this receptionist will always makes jokes and chat with me. Sometimes, I will stay back a while just to TCSS with her. Best thing is I often see her zaogeng because she was sitting down and I was standing up. I always wanted to rip off her clothes and bonk her on her desk. Wouldn't that be wonderful? I did checked my colleagues who also always visit this customer of mine but all they told me was this gal always gives them a straight face. They were quite surprised when they heard me mentioned this gals always makes jokes and chat with me. Now, trying to sian her to go out for a dinner and a drink.

Another one is the drink stall owner of the canteen near my office. I think this lady is about 30++ but she keeps a good figure. Want neh neh got neh neh, want backside got backside. Every morning, if I go back to office, I would order 2 half boiled eggs and a kopi. Sometimes, I would dream cracking the eggs on her breasts and licked her off. Moreover, she likes to wear sleeveless tees and shorts. So, it's easily to know what's the color of her bra that day. And her legs make you just want to lick every inch of it. What a view to start a day.
Just be yourself, stay cool and stay true.
Old 05-02-2005, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 22
ryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to behold
Re: Who do you want bonk - in real life?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowlunar04
What a view to start a day.
so envious of you............
如果留下多一秒鐘 可以減少明天想你的痛
我會願意放下所有 交換任何一絲絲可能的佔有
Old 05-02-2005, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 23
Hakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud of

I want to bonk my teacher when in school days, now i want to bonk those female officers(Millitary) i see..
Old 05-02-2005, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 20
newbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to behold

Angelina Jolie. Maybe Jennifer Garner. Monica Bellucini I will consider if the first 2 are busy.

Seriously, I want to bonk my masseuse. Just can't figure out how to approach the issue. She has been blowing me for a year now. We chat like old friends, so I don't want to possibly insult her by being too blunt. Very wimpy of me right?

If you want to zap me annonymously, go ahead. But please save your comments. If you do not have the balls to leave your nick, then I don't really care what you have to say.
Old 05-02-2005, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

blowing already.. can
Old 05-02-2005, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 21
pexter is one of the Best!pexter is one of the Best!pexter is one of the Best!

I'll gladly trade 10 yrs of my miserable life in exchange for a bonk with Fiona Xie... :P~
Old 05-02-2005, 03:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Hhmm Time For mi To Dream again!
Singapore-Erica Lee
Hong ####-Guo Ke ying
Taiwan-Yang Chen Ling!

My 3 Dreams Bonks!

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 05-02-2005, 04:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Fearless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantasize bonking with Ann Kok .. woo hoo ...
Old 05-02-2005, 08:47 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

my houseamate's gal friend, hope can bonk her when my gf and and housemate not around. then can f**k her from her room to my room, from living room to kitchen... how fantastic
Old 05-02-2005, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowlunar04
Who do you want to bonk in real life? Can be anybody, colleagues, friends, celebrities, public figures, etc. Me kicked off first, as usual.
Thanks for sharing bro, really enjoyed reading.

For myself, it will be the one group of women who has touched me the most - hair dressers kekeke. And some of them are real nice and friendly too, fun to talk to, especially the foreigners.

Why wont my hair grow faster?

But then difficult lah. Open concept how to approach without letting everyone else hear.
Old 05-02-2005, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 20
Sadman04 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My wife has this friend who always come to my house. She was 22 yrs old. Has a nice figure and not too big nor small boobs. Always has a fantasy of bonking her but keep a distance from her as she is my wife friend. So far did not see much of her zaogeng except for once while she was sitting on the sofa while I was sitting on the floor selecting vcd for her to watch. She was wearing a shory jean skirt and she did not cross her leg. Saw a slim sight of her white panties. That make my didi stand up.

The last trip she came to my house and I took half a day off. Reach home and saw she came to pay a visit. She was wearing a spatgetti white colour and jean skirt. Make my mind run wild again. Tell myelf later go toilet will wank it off thinking of I was bonking her wildly away.

Late afternoon told my wife I am going to have my shower. My wife was in the kitchen cooking away. So I have to shout to inform her. Her friend was in the hall dinner table reading some book. Than her firend told me. "Can I disturb you" Gigglingly away after mentioning it. In my heart I was thinking. What up on her mind? Straight went to toilet and have a nice fantasy of me bonking her.

Till today. My mind still running wild for her.
Old 05-02-2005, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
kukujiao is Cool - loads of Potential

I want to bonk Kyoko Fukada from japan.... heehee.... She sure scream as hell
Old 05-02-2005, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ne iihcomik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Singapore - Lynn Poh, Ericia Lee and my recep colleague who zaogengs on the average twice a day to me

HK - Chingmy Yau

Japan - Ayumi Hamasaki

US - Jenifer Aniston, Beyonce
Old 05-02-2005, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 21
octopuffy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

a sales rep from ce****master wines & another sales rep from G*SeaC*... the 2 of them look alike with similar A1-topside figures...drool drool...if only i can get to sandwitch them...gladly give 20yrs of my miserable life...haiz
Old 05-02-2005, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 21
stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute

my horny wife.....hahaha

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1