The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2005, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
Ethanas is one of the Best!Ethanas is one of the Best!Ethanas is one of the Best!Ethanas is one of the Best!
Chatting and getting lucky in IRC (how it works)

Aiiz since alot of bros say kenna cons, bo chio bu on irc or having trouble in getting chicks on irc, lemme put up a guide for you bros.

I wont say I'm the best on IRC topics lor but I've been ircing since its begining so hope this guide will help bros along the way and avoid some pains and pitfalls.

IRC (internet relay chat) is quite popular, due to several reasons. Its real time (ie no need to wait for sometime b4 the other person reply), its pretty simple to use, and the person you talk to is life person unless u are dumb enough to message a bot.

ok here are some advices (dare not say guide as with all dealing with people dun have 100% one)

RULE 1 : NEVER ever trust anyone or anything said in IRC. Saying that, I must state that it is not to say that all ppl on irc are untrustworthy. But do take everything with a grain of salt. And always discount what ppl say about their look (be it ugly or pretty), different people have different guages for look so what to them is pretty to you might be kenna sai.

RULE 2: BECAREFUL of financial matters. many ppl on irc will sob about their financial woes and ask you for help. EVEN if you have chatted to the person for a few sessions doesn't mean you know him/her very well. So do take care when lending out money to people you do not really know. This point also valid for people trying to get FL on irc. COD is the keyword!

RULE 3: MEETING people from irc can be scarey! So do take care when you are going to meet someone from irc (most likely girls for bros looking for ONS). Meet at a place where there are good crowds. Be mentally prepare for it (ie be prepare to meet super ugly/fat/CMI) so you wont be too disappointed when your irc "blind" dates turn out to be a whale or someone u cannot stand.

RULE 4: Girls going on IRC. Many are there just to chat and gossip and making friends nia. and a substancial amounts go to look for long term relationships. So expect rejections and if you are "lucky" a sticky girl. Looking for ONS is difficult. Expect girls not to answer your msg. Most of the channel in Galaxynet are male dominated. Imagine the girl having to answer to countless number of msges so she is just as likely ignore yours.

RULE 5: BE friendly to most ppl there lor. No point quarreling in irc... afterall its only online.

Ok write sibeh alot liao... will carry on when got time.

Cheers
Ethanas aka [G]OD aka An4rCHy aka CraShnBuRn

those in blue are my irc nicks msg me if you see me lor.

http://xs205.xs.to/xs205/06341/mouse.jpg
Old 04-02-2005, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chatting and getting lucky in IRC (how it works)

Bro u in IRC now anot? Mi and Ah Seng looking for u leh!!!! Come Friendster Find us lar!

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 04-02-2005, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 846 / Power: 23
Montbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21
Bro u in IRC now anot? Mi and Ah Seng looking for u leh!!!! Come Friendster Find us lar!
Wah wu Friendster bo jioz..

Please inform me if I still owe you rep points. I dunno who liaoz.. hehe

Oh yah, don't forget to give me your posting also. If not very hard to find sometimes.
Old 04-02-2005, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montbank
Wah wu Friendster bo jioz..
Haha i'm at Friendster now! Come let InVade Channel #Friendster!!!!

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 04-02-2005, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
Ethanas is one of the Best!Ethanas is one of the Best!Ethanas is one of the Best!Ethanas is one of the Best!

err me got friendster lah

Use my msn email address search for me.

I'm in irc now anyway

http://xs205.xs.to/xs205/06341/mouse.jpg
Old 04-02-2005, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 914 / Power: 20
Legionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to behold

friendster..... sian nowadays like dead site

Happy New Year and Huat Ah !
Old 04-02-2005, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 21
tittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to behold

Bro E, u very eng one...at work still start a new thread? hats to you man....keke
Old 04-02-2005, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

NBzzz, I catch no ball leh...

IRC, I try until bi see also don't know WTF and How TF to set up and work....

KNN, must be my old age lah....
Old 04-02-2005, 06:30 PM
Samster

tittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to behold

Haha...same here....me tried sometime but was long time ago...no luck back then and still no luck now....
Old 04-02-2005, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tittyhawk
Haha...same here....me tried sometime but was long time ago...no luck back then and still no luck now....
I'm not talking about trying, I don't even know how to set up IRC....

KNN, last time some bro give me one MIRC or sometihng like dat, but fuck, still cannot set up and go to whatever nad wherever...

Finally, gave up trying.
Old 04-02-2005, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tittyhawk
Bro E, u very eng one...at work still start a new thread? hats to you man....keke
ok.. quick go MIRC.. Singapore30+.. i will create a nick (hornysexygal) and tok to u ok??
Old 04-02-2005, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 21
cbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I am in irc now...no one talk to me despite 20over private messages.
Girl: No. Never. You not handsome.
Me:.......(feel my hate!! dine in hell !! nbcb!! )
Old 04-02-2005, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry
ok.. quick go MIRC.. Singapore30+.. i will create a nick (hornysexygal) and tok to u ok??
haha....me eng but no tat eng lar...success rate veri low one....
Old 04-02-2005, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
I'm not talking about trying, I don't even know how to set up IRC....

KNN, last time some bro give me one MIRC or sometihng like dat, but fuck, still cannot set up and go to whatever nad wherever...

Finally, gave up trying.
True...some of us may not good at IT but bro E very super eh sai lar...can imagine opening up multiple windows of chat....keke...for me tok in real life better lar...
Old 04-02-2005, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 914 / Power: 20
Legionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to behold

i can also but nowadays when u talk to a char bor nick they come up with bot msg ask u visit those prawn sites = either they kena virus but they don't know / or they are trying to sabo ur com / or they just purely bots meant to chop chee hong kia's head

Happy New Year and Huat Ah !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1