The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2012, 03:41 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
FUCKBAR is Cool - loads of Potential
Women: Here's some advice

Dear Women,

If you've ever said, "Don't think I'm going to be easy, I am not that loose" to a man, please listen, and listen good.

Now this may come as a shock to you, but we men think logically. That is if you say, "Don't think I'm going to be easy, I am not that loose", the thing we can think is that you're going to be an "intentionally difficult lay. Now as for some of my more economic peers (undergrads like me), this also says, "You're to have to spend a lot of time and money to get inside of me."

If Girls= Time * Money
and, as we all know, Time=money.

And if time is money...
Money*Money=Money^2

And then, as money is the root of all evil:
vMoney^2= Evil

Hence, Girls=Evil.

But that's an old joke, and I don't particularly remember where it's from...Nevertheless, girls, if you want to keep a guy who is considere "player" around, simply don't put out until you feel ready.

If it just so happens that after a bottle of vodka and a good 15-minutes conversation that it feels ready, then so be it. Spread your legs. Finger yourself. Lick your juices off of your fingers. Moan a little. Whatever.

You've just got to keep in mind that even the best of "players" require a gradual decrease in sexual activity and usual withdrawal from the wallet. In Layman's terms: stop being a fucking cocktease and expect things to out...some of us are too broke for twenty dates before we can get action Increase your standards a little for him, sure; but don't lock up your pussy and eat your key.

Let me eat your pussy and lock my key...in your hole.

FUCKBAR, away
Old 19-09-2012, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 12
Babyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud of
Re: Women: Here's some advice

Dear TS, you sound like you've juz been Dumped n Hurted pretty Bad by your Girlfriend huh? Guess you wouldn't understand the true meaning of a Real relationship.. Perhaps due to the lack of respect you had for ladies ard you. Please do not label fellow ladies like they had nothing else on their mind except $$$! This is so shallow. Hope you will grow up n learn to respect the opposite Gender. Only then will you understand that it's not always $$$ that counts.
Old 19-09-2012, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
matthew44 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Women: Here's some advice

Bro, I see you have a major problem.. Sometimes a way to a lady heart or ... Is not going to the point... Some ladies see things from other point of view.. Thus.. Work to understand them.
Old 19-09-2012, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1755 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

what's the purpose of this post? asking for free bonks?
Old 19-09-2012, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Facts may be facts, truth may be truth. But the truth hurts and nobody likes to be hurt. We have learnt ABCs since young but there is no need to type out ABCs every now and then. We make use of ABCs everyday to compose messages, emails and even words in our speech. It's the basic necessity of life. So whatever you have just commented is also part and parcel of life. I do not agree "If it just so happens that after a bottle of vodka and a good 15-minutes conversation that it feels ready, then so be it. Spread your legs. Finger yourself. Lick your juices off of your fingers. Moan a little. Whatever." relates to every female you meet. At least the minimum is when they think you are worth it.
Old 19-09-2012, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 19
<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUCKBAR View Post
Dear Women,
If you've ever said, "Don't think I'm going to be easy, I am not that loose" to a man, please listen, and listen good.

Now this may come as a shock to you, but we men think logically. That is if you say, "Don't think I'm going to be easy, I am not that loose", the thing we can think is that you're going to be an "intentionally difficult lay. Now as for some of my more economic peers (undergrads like me), this also says, "You're to have to spend a lot of time and money to get inside of me."
Yo bro Fuckbar, judging according to the content in this post, I reckon that you must be feeling quite pissed off and having an intention to blast all the woman that happen to cross your path now. I do suggested you cool down so that you do not miss out whatever things I will liked to share with you.

Undergrads as what you mentioned tells me that you are around 22-23 years old. The girls that you meet up should be in universities at the age of 20. After all the pain-staking training coupled with physical stressing push ups and sit ups during the NSF period, that 'chiong sua' mindset got coded into your system already issit? Hello, go wash your faCe aND WaKE UP YOUr CCB IDEA N FUCKING LISTEN!!

This post clearly indicating you are a fucking whimpering whine. Bloody hell, you still thinking you are in the camp and trying to wayang like a peacock. Mind you, you have already returned back to civilian life. The application of the things the army has taught you are wrongly applied.

"Don't think I'm going to be easy, I am not that loose" do you know exactly what a woman is thinking at that period of time when she say it. You think your logical thinking is going to bring you any closer to that lock? Know your enemies well and that will increased your chances to plant that flag and claimed ownership rights over the territories you have conquered.

You want to know what I feel when I heard the same phrase coming from out from a woman's mouth. Considered you are mine is what I said to her back in my mind. Do you know she gave you such a fucking big clue as to tell you where are her G spots literally? Every woman has her soft spot and if you can identify and send in troops running down the flanks executing all the mountion hooks and tactics, is there anything that is unreachable. Go figured out yourself, for teaching you do not have any gain except in the number of competitors.

Quote:
If Girls= Time * Money
and, as we all know, Time=money.
And if time is money...
Money*Money=Money^2
And then, as money is the root of all evil:
vMoney^2= Evil
Hence, Girls=Evil.
That equation is meant to deduce woman is evil. HOWEVER, for your case is Woman that did NOT let you fuck and fuck you back in the face with "Don't think I'm going to be easy, I am not that loose'' are being labelled as evil by you. You think my logical mind is of that similar low class standards of yours?

Basically the wrong usage of formula again!
LIM PEH today show you my equation, counted yourself lucky catch gu beh lan.

If Woman is the set {Love, Money, Sex}, then the subsets of Woman are:
{} (also denoted , the empty set)
{Love}
{Money}
{Sex}
{Love, Money}
{Money, Sex}
{Love, Sex}
{Love, Money, Sex}
And hence the power set of Woman is Woman = {Love, Money, Sex}
℘(Woman) = {{Love}, {Money}, {Sex}, {Love, Money}, {Money, Sex}, {Love, Sex}, {Love, Money, Sex}}

PS: The subsets of woman will varies at different stages.
Go figure out yourself.

Quote:
But that's an old joke, and I don't particularly remember where it's from...Nevertheless, girls, if you want to keep a guy who is considere "player" around, simply don't put out until you feel ready.
If it just so happens that after a bottle of vodka and a good 15-minutes conversation that it feels ready, then so be it. Spread your legs. Finger yourself. Lick your juices off of your fingers. Moan a little. Whatever.
You've just got to keep in mind that even the best of "players" require a gradual decrease in sexual activity and usual withdrawal from the wallet. In Layman's terms: stop being a fucking cocktease and expect things to out...some of us are too broke for twenty dates before we can get action Increase your standards a little for him, sure; but don't lock up your pussy and eat your key.
Let me eat your pussy and lock my key...in your hole.
FUCKBAR, away
I think I have say enough but I want to point out one last issue. Do not humiliated the word "PLAYER", you do not qualified as one and seem fittingly fall under the loser class. Do not think you are some hot studs even if you do look like, act like and feel like. Woman are not as shallow as you claimed kiddo boy. This is adult pool, yours over at the far end. Dun forget to wear your float.
Old 19-09-2012, 02:08 PM
Samster

naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by <<totally>> View Post
chill chill....
"Don't think I'm going to be easy, I am not that loose" Maybe TS is looking for girls who go "come come. I am easy. I am loose, come fuck me. Men by nature are hunters and the harder the prey, the more challenging they find it and all the more they want to conquer it. But for TS, he is looking for easy preys or maybe what I will term him as a "hyena"
Old 19-09-2012, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now this may come as a shock to you, but we men think logically.
Agreed but not applicable for u.
Y?
If ur logical, u wun hv started this crap thread!

Quote:
Now as for some of my more economic peers (undergrads like me), this also says, "You're to have to spend a lot of time and money to get inside of me."
Some1 has disappeared for quite a while n wow WTF so coincidental also like u undergrad wor
Any prawning lately hehehehe

Quote:
You've just got to keep in mind that even the best of "players" require a gradual decrease in sexual activity and usual withdrawal from the wallet.
Wow, ur this statement already illustrates beyond a benefit of a doubt tat ur r in no way near a player status but trying hard to be recognised as one

Quote:
In Layman's terms: stop being a fucking cocktease and expect things to out...some of us are too broke for twenty dates
I luv this para deep deep, it's HARA KIRI at its best
Conclusion, no money, cunt get pussy, dun cum here KPKB.
Graduate 1st, make tons of $$$$ if u can, then u wun hv to go find pussy liao.

They'll cum calling for u!

Moral conclusion here is:
All women r FUCKABLE, it's whether they'll let U be tat fucker only
Told u liao, 别以为读了军书自己就是个军师 tsk tsk tsk
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene

Last edited by DO_YOU_BJ; 19-09-2012 at 03:28 PM.
Old 19-09-2012, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
But for TS, he is looking for easy preys or maybe what I will term him as a "hyena"
Meaning like a hyena, also a scavenger more often than hunter correct?
Doesn't tat tell u he belongs to the species who take those tat boh nang ai wan?
Then to only proclaim he kio dio goo lun wahahahaha
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 19-09-2012, 03:44 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 0
Reoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of light

This thread is very entertaining.

I like.
Old 19-09-2012, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 18
DegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hello, go wash your faCe aND WaKE UP YOUr CCB IDEA N FUCKING LISTEN!!
This sentence sounds like my RSM
Old 19-09-2012, 03:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
FUCKBAR is Cool - loads of Potential

<<totally>> & DO_YOU_BJ: Dear Uncles, I nearly gave a fuck about what you guys commented. And urm...you guys might wanna go get checked out. Both at the psychiatrist and epidemiologist. Considering the fact that you guys pay to screw loose poons while I'm enjoying the tighter and younger ones in school, better be safe than sorry yea? Oh, keep the hate coming will you? Thank ya kindly...
Old 19-09-2012, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 19
<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
Men by nature are hunters and the harder the prey, the more challenging they find it and all the more they want to conquer it. But for TS, he is looking for easy preys or maybe what I will term him as a "hyena"
Bro naturegreen, wah you intro a new terminology to me. Hyena do mean something else to me now. I am very chill 冷冷清清,孤孤单单 now but tonight going out with an objective in mind. I was a little 'excited' when TS dragged men as a whole together with him into the water. Paiseh, I am of a different level so pool sharing with him cannot be allowed, for some things DO get compromised.

A conquer required set pieces and strategies to be placed and carried out in prefect timing. But I want to say in the cases of exception, I will just moved on for some challenges are never meant for me. I do know my weight. Lolz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Agreed but not applicable for u.

Wow, ur this statement already illustrates beyond a benefit of a doubt tat ur r in no way near a player status but trying hard to be recognised as one
Bro DYBJ, Nice to see you in the same tune. =)

Quote:
Some1 has disappeared for quite a while n wow WTF so coincidental also like u undergrad wor
Any prawning lately hehehehe

I luv this para deep deep, it's HARA KIRI at its best
Conclusion, no money, cunt get pussy, dun cum here KPKB.
Graduate 1st, make tons of $$$$ if u can, then u wun hv to go find pussy liao.

They'll cum calling for u!

Moral conclusion here is:
All women r FUCKABLE, it's whether they'll let U be tat fucker only
Told u liao, 别以为读了军书自己就是个军师 tsk tsk tsk
Bro DYBJ, Am I getting a hint that a trail was picked up~ ? Hmm... look like there is a new season.

Btw TS, have you observed something different? The guys that gave out their comments do sound a little different. Once again, the mission of loving and sharing what we knew, that is CONFIDENCE for your information. Due to the fact I was kinda busy just now. I just recalled forgetting to ask you if you need any help. I think you might need a boy to man progression checklist, putting up milestone as indication when reaching certain mark. If you need, do let me know, ok?

I have gone through a similar phrase liked you but I did not blame the woman for I do know the fault was most likely on oneself. I do thanks them instead if not for them, I am unable to be where I was now.

Cheers~
Happy studying instead of surfing~

Quote:
Then to only proclaim he kio dio goo lun wahahahaha
Quote:
LIM PEH today show you my equation, counted yourself lucky catch gu beh lan.
Is that my gu beh lan that you saw, bro DYBJ =)
Old 19-09-2012, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro naturegreen, wah you intro a new terminology to me. Hyena do mean something else to me now.
说好听 call him a hyena. 说难听 i say he kio sai
Old 19-09-2012, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 12
sluttymistress is a Helpful and Caring Samstersluttymistress is a Helpful and Caring Samstersluttymistress is a Helpful and Caring Samster

awww... poor fella. sounds like you have something stuck up your behind!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1