The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2012, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
leeml69 is one of the Best!leeml69 is one of the Best!leeml69 is one of the Best!
My Ex who liked role-play

Reading all the stories by fellow Samsters reminds me of my very 1st ex! Her name is Charlene. She is tall n slim, with long hair and a girl-next-door look! Her breasts are a bit small, at most B! She was 7 yrs younger than me when we were together! Though she has a GND look but she is actually v daring n open when come to sex! She also has a high sex drive which I enjoyed as I never get rejected whenever I need a fuck n sometimes she is e one requesting for it! She is also v into role playing! As I stay alone, she sometimes will come to my house n stay over! We would watch all e jap AV together n she will react them after watching them! There was once we watched one abt e master taking advantages of her maid, the next day, she came to my house dressing as a French maid n she requested I act along with her!
Old 17-09-2012, 11:04 PM
Samster

leeml69 is one of the Best!leeml69 is one of the Best!leeml69 is one of the Best!
Re: My Ex who liked role-play

So while she was 'cleaning' my room, I went into e room and grabbed her from behind n started kneading her breasts! She tried to fight but I 'warned' her just like e movie n she started to give in! So I pulled out my cock n made her suck it! She 'reluctantly' gave me a bbbj n man I nearly explode halfway into it! I stopped her n 'ordered' her to remove her clothing n lie on e bed! She removed all her clothing slowly one by one till she was totally naked n she lied on e bed! I started by playing with her tits, n then knead her breasts! When I started to kiss n suck her nipples, she started moaning! I shifted my hands down south till I came to her pussy, her hands were 'protecting' it but I found little resistance when I pushed them away! I realised tat she was already wet so I fingered her till she started begging me to insert my cock into her which I did! I pumped fast n furious n b4 long, I exploded in her! This is just an example of wat we did, once she also role-played e naked housewife n she stayed over at my place over the wk end totally naked for e whole period n no need to say, I just had e most wonderful exp n we made love all over e house, balcony, kitchen, living room! U named it, we did it!
Old 17-09-2012, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 18
look4sex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylook4sex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

You are one lucky fella but not too lucky as it's your ex for now ! How come you broke off with her ? If I got this kind GF sure won't let go...
Old 17-09-2012, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
DreamOfLust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS cannot fulfill to his ex gf overwhelming sex drive that's why 2IC gave up and raise white flag is it???

just kidding don't take it too seriously...

instead of digging out why they broke up... share more steamy stories of you and her man... camping here
Old 28-09-2012, 06:54 PM
Samster

I wouldn't have gave up if I have a choice! She just left me for someone, heard tat after me, she had quite a few more bf, including Angmo n those with higher status like doc n son of wealthy men! Sad to say tat in e end she ended up as some dirty old man's mistress so I guess it shldn't got to do with my 2ic or drive! Cos I think I can outdo those DOM! Ha ha
Old 28-09-2012, 07:02 PM
Samster

There was once she asked me whether do I mind 3P? I told her i will only have 3P if it's MFF but not MMF as I will be v jealous to see some other man banging her, esp in front of me! She smiled n kissed me b4 she said she had actually asked another girl friend of her to join us for e night! I was so happy to hear tat but I tried to pretend not too excited by e thought, I told her "I will only fuck u n no other girl!" she told me she is okay with it as long as during e session, I must fuck her 1st b4 I can fuck her friend! I think she assumes tat after I fuck her I won't have energy to fick her friend! We shall see!
Old 28-09-2012, 07:15 PM
Samster

So while waiting anxiously for her friend to arrive, I went to e kitchen n down 10 raw eggs with essence of chicken which I believe will help to increase my power! Finally e moment arrived, e doorbell rang! When her friend stepped in, my 2ic almost harden immediately! She introduced herself as Ann and she is e total opposite of my GF! My GF is e GND with so-so boobs but Ann has tat CFM look n most importantly her boobs r gorgeous! They r at least F and they r firm n bouncy n even while she was just walking, I can see them bounce! She was wearing an ultra tight skin mini-skirt with see through sequin shirt n black lacy bra inside! The moment she sat down I can swear I can see her pussy hair sticking out of her g-string! My GF n I sat down opp her on e sofa n I was constantly shifting my position as my cock is super harden now n is building a tent with my short! We chit-chat for a while b4 my GF announced e prog start!
Old 28-09-2012, 07:44 PM
Samster

I stood up hurriedly n Ann saw my tent then she n my GF started laughing! She even walked over n used her hand to touch it! My GF pull her away into e master bed room! They asked me to sit down on e bed n r not allow to move till they said its ok to! So I sat on e bed n they started striping in front of me till they r totally naked! The moment Ann let her bra loose, her twin peaks look like couldn't wait any longer, they bounce out n they seem even bigger now! I looked at her pussy n she trimmed her hair neatly! I almost stood up n wanted to remove my clothes but they said no! Next both of them went into e bathroom n closed e glass doors! I followed in n was told to sit on e toilet bowl facing e glass door! They started bathing, soaping each others in a very seduce way n enjoying e touches of each others! I can't tahan, stripe myself naked n started rubbing my cock! Their hands were carassing each others breasts n Ann even started to finger my GF! I decided to wait no more! I opened e glass door n forced myself in! It's a bit cramp but who cares! Ann was facing me n my GF was behind me! As if pre-planned, they both started to press their breasts against my body n started rubbing me! Fr the chest all e way down to my cock n fr e top of my back all e way to my butt! I was sandwiched btw n it's a sensation I wil never forget! I lay my hands on Ann breasts n my oh my, I almost have difficulity grappling them! They r firm n not sagging n soft to e touch! Her nipples was harden by then n I started tuning it n licking it n sucking them! My GF who was behind me suddenly reach for my cock n starting pumping slowly n at e same time took one of my hand n put it near her pussy! I immediately search for e opening n started finger her! I decided to move south on Ann too! My hand also reach for hers n started fingering her! All e time my tounge was locked in a battle with Ann! After fingering them for sometime, Ann pull my finger out n she squat down n started teaseing my cock with her tounge! She licked all over n even eat my balls! At e same time, my GF shifted to my front n I help myself to licking n sucking her breasts! Ann then started bbbj on me! I have to say her bj skill is much better than my GF n her suction power is damn strong! When I felt tat I was abt to explode, I tried to stop her as I don want to waste one shot, she seems to know n she deep throath n refused to let go! So I just brust my whole load into her mouth n she swallow every single drop! After tat she used her tongue to lick me clean! My GF suggested tat we clean up n get out of there as she is feeling a bit cold! We agreed n chop chop dry ourselves n went into e bed room!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1