The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2012, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 14
newbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to all
Question Laying hands on cheating gf. Yes or no?

Recently my friend's gf cheat on him at MY FRIEND'S place. Wanna cheat also not at own bf's house right... -.-

My friend bashed her up and smashed her head against the wall. She was bleeding quite badly. then tell her "Your guy love you a lot right? Ask him come up and help you loh. if not i beat you more."

in the end the guy never appeared even when the girl beg him to come up. but my friend didn't carry on beating her though. Just say "this is a lesson, no guys can tahan cheating. let alone at his own house. don't ever do this to your future bf."

I kept thinking, I have never layed my hands on a girl before. and my ex gf did cheat on me before. I think that no matter what, a guy shouldn't lay his hands on a girl. What you guys think?
Old 12-09-2012, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 13
iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Laying hands on cheating gf. Yes or no?

I agree with you TS. Got one of my ex also cheated on me with one of my good friend. I choose to walk away from her, even though I have to admit it will feel great to beat her up but I wasn't raise that way. In the end, karma caught up and let's say what karma did to her was way worse than what I could ever do.
Old 12-09-2012, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light

Violence in any situation is a BIG no.

The only reason for me is self-defence, and even then there is a fine line where defensive violence becomes excessive.
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.

Old 12-09-2012, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2682 / Power: 13
Deesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond repute

Becos of an unfaithful bitch I beat her end up in jail for voluntary causing hurt?? No way man... I will just Luan gan then walk away... cos I strongly believe there are alway better tress out there in the forest , life is all about choices...
PM me if i had left u out.
Old 12-09-2012, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 16
spidey7 is a glorious beacon of lightspidey7 is a glorious beacon of lightspidey7 is a glorious beacon of lightspidey7 is a glorious beacon of lightspidey7 is a glorious beacon of light

Nt gud 2lay hands on a gal who let u wear green hat or watever reason. My fren's Juz got married n his wife did tt 2him. Dunno e situation nw. She is nt chio anyway. Nt surprisingly gals can cheat 2.
Old 12-09-2012, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 22
xxxaddict is one of the Best!xxxaddict is one of the Best!xxxaddict is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie22 View Post
Recently my friend's gf cheat on him at MY FRIEND'S place. Wanna cheat also not at own bf's house right... -.-

My friend bashed her up and smashed her head against the wall. She was bleeding quite badly. then tell her "Your guy love you a lot right? Ask him come up and help you loh. if not i beat you more."

in the end the guy never appeared even when the girl beg him to come up. but my friend didn't carry on beating her though. Just say "this is a lesson, no guys can tahan cheating. let alone at his own house. don't ever do this to your future bf."

I kept thinking, I have never layed my hands on a girl before. and my ex gf did cheat on me before. I think that no matter what, a guy shouldn't lay his hands on a girl. What you guys think?
that's horrible. violence doesn't solve anything. if the gf call the police on him, he will also learn the lesson that beating a girl is wrong, and he won't do it to any future gfs he may or may not have.
Old 12-09-2012, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Yuppie132 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Nobody (male or female) deserves being beaten up regardless of whatever "crime" was committed. Period.
Old 12-09-2012, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21149 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Question is how ur friend knew? Kena caught red handed? Then the guy shd b there to face the pounding not the gal?

If not, unless the gal stupid enuf to admit

Quote:
Old 12-09-2012, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Beau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'll only lay hands on girls only when they do something to my family. otherwise a big no no.
Old 12-09-2012, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
Confidante deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Never resort to violence no matter what.
Old 12-09-2012, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
zyspt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well she experience violence, but hope is a lesson to her.
depending on scenario and according to one's control and tolerance, violence might or might not happen in a feat of anger.
because is friend's gf, thats why he never beat her any harsher and longer
but if the bf's control is less than this friend and resorted to violence as well, how do u think the gal will suffer.
at the end of the day if the gal make a police report, she definitely win
but if the reporters got hold of such news and make a detail cover of incident in the newspaper, what will the society says?
to the guy:
y so stupid
y resort to violence?
should just dump the gal and carry on

to the gal:
y not faithful to bf
she deserve it for being such a shameless slut....

in current society, due to stress and other factors, people are getting less tolerance and can go out of control more easily.
for some trivial matters, it starts with a small quarrel to a fight, and the worst case to a death
much less to say in a love relationship with all kinds of emotions, it can result to anything
Old 12-09-2012, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

maybe got condom on the bf bed but not his own. maybe the gf say "oei throw ur condom away leh" then realise different sperm taste.

violence is not right though must say the gal deserve it. the guy no. 4 green hat from head to toe liao, can't blame him la. maybe 1-2 slaps is still fine but bang wall till bleed, very drama leh. maybe he just want to get the guy up to his unit.

from his action, should be quite ah beng la. the other guy humji and leave the gal alone, this says alot also. the gal is 2 side no shore liao.
Old 12-09-2012, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Weremonkey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There is no lesson to be learnt from violence. Hitting a girl is wrong regardless of the situation. I have never struck a girl in anger and would never do so. Girls can get equally violent I have been kicked punched splashed with various brevages had various items thrown at me from plates and flower pot the worst being a knife. needless to say I just walk away never to see them again.
Old 12-09-2012, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
chums deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Never hit a lady I'd say. Leave our dignity intact.

We will come out of it smelling like roses
Old 12-09-2012, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Secret7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Girl cannot beat guy because guys usually bigger and stronger. Guy who beat girl is coward.

Not happy can talk. Cannot talk then break off. Girl look for other meat because bf cannot provide. If bf good why girl want to eat outside? So bf also to blame.

If I see this type guy, I sure hammer him.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1