The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2012, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 12
Edyta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What is the underlying motivation?

This is a question about why married/attached man would want to ask other woman out on a one on one drinks/lunches/dinners etc, especially the woman belongs to the same work circle.

I can understand if its just to catchup/network professionally but if these appointments become too frequent/man gets too persistent it seems abit out of line. If its from a single man, its normal he might just want to go out with this woman to see how things can dev. But a married/attached man? Are they just looking for friends or there is always a sexual motive? If its just sex, why dont they go and look for paid services? Isnt it easier to have no strings attached as compared to asking a woman out to drinks and the woman treats him as platonic?

Just a matter of curiousity to understand better. These men are actually respectful and never try anything funny. I just wonder why, even after the woman backed off they sort of step up their effort.

Thanks for sharing.
Old 09-09-2012, 09:29 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2823 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the underlying motivation?

They hope to fuck them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edyta View Post
This is a question about why married/attached man would want to ask other woman out on a one on one drinks/lunches/dinners etc,
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 09-09-2012, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 16
spidey7 is a glorious beacon of lightspidey7 is a glorious beacon of lightspidey7 is a glorious beacon of lightspidey7 is a glorious beacon of lightspidey7 is a glorious beacon of light

Edyta wat is wrong w married/attached man askg lady/ladies 4drinks/meals/etc? It is normal 2do if both parties agree. R u a female?
Old 09-09-2012, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4276 / Power: 21
Klein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: What is the underlying motivation?

I guess nothin wrong with that if you dont try anything funny, i think it just a simple dates to enjoy others company once in a while,Be it married or attached guy,they just need some one to pour their sorrow with...I believe not everything you tell your wifey or dear dear rite...lol...Not all dates are about beding rite Agree?

Ratings are personal & not intend to mislead

Upzz list : abit lost count , Plse pm me if I miss out thanks
Old 09-09-2012, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OnGoingSearch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am pretty certain TS you are a female and u're posting the thread bcoz u're confused as you are in such a situation. My suggestion is stay away from the guy at all cost unless u dont mind being a 3rd party.

Short and simple answer. If a married/attached guy ask a woman out solo, he simply wants to get into her pants, period.

Elaborated answer, take myself for example. I am engaged and time to time, I have the urge to ask other girl/s out. I ask myself too, am I juz looking for companionship? No, plain old honest answer, I want to try my luck and see if I can experience courtship feel once more or at least a chance to get in bed.

Any hypocrite may feel free to disagree with me.
Old 09-09-2012, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 12
Edyta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for all the replies.

In essence, its just sex they are after assuming there are no other motives like sucking up to bosses etc.

Just to clarify I am not saying going out solo is wrong, it can be for networking etc. if the solo outings are all initiated by the married/attached man and quite regularly it raises the question of underlying motive. What is it the man is after?

If its just sex why not go for paid services? I am sure there are no lack of great looking ones. Its a paid and no strings - v neat transaction. Why not? Why bother to ask a woman out and unsure of the outcome and have to wait?
Old 09-09-2012, 06:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
piero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Straight forward. Free and challenging is sometime better than paid.
Why not try and if she agrees and kapish.. u have it
Old 09-09-2012, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 21
slider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
If its just sex why not go for paid services? I am sure there are no lack of great looking ones. Its a paid and no strings - v neat transaction. Why not? Why bother to ask a woman out and unsure of the outcome and have to wait?
Some men like the thrill of the hunt.

Imagine the difference between bringing your rifle, going out to the wild in your diesel SUV, hunting your own food, and compare that with driving to the supermarket in your MPV and stopping by the meat section.

Which scenario sounds more exciting?

最浪漫的三个字不是“我爱你”,而是“在一起”。
Old 09-09-2012, 06:42 PM
Samster

OnGoingSearch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

In essence, its just sex they are after assuming there are no other motives like sucking up to bosses etc.

Just to clarify I am not saying going out solo is wrong, it can be for networking etc. if the solo outings are all initiated by the married/attached man and quite regularly it raises the question of underlying motive. What is it the man is after?

I sorta answered this in my previous reply but guess u didn't pick that up. I'll try to be explicit. We men are simple, when the head down there is thinking, all we need is a hole to fire into. However, at times we look for excitement or perhaps the word sexitement is more appropriate. This is when men lack the adrenaline that's felt when flirting and teasing with attractive women. That is something men can't get from paid sex. Hope that answer your question.
Old 09-09-2012, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 20
cremecrm is a Helpful and Caring Samstercremecrm is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Men like challenges. KC feeling
Old 09-09-2012, 10:57 PM
Samster

sleepygordon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Some men are just plain cheapskate. They have bloated egos (my apologies if this offends anyone reading this) and they believe that they can get laid without the need to fork out a single cent.

For others the thrill is in the hunt and may not be all about the target.

And for the more rare and innocent ones, it is just having the attention of the opposite sex. Men enjoy the attention of women and vice versa.

For the tragic ones, it is to escape the one at home.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
They hope to fuck them.
Haha I like your answer.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
astcrsv2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The simplest answer is usually the right answer.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 13
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider_72 View Post
Some men like the thrill of the hunt.

Imagine the difference between bringing your rifle, going out to the wild in your diesel SUV, hunting your own food, and compare that with driving to the supermarket in your MPV and stopping by the meat section.

Which scenario sounds more exciting?
I guess given the choice, i rather go hunting than supermarket. After getting my kill, roast and cook it on the spot for the great outdoor taste.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 09-09-2012, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Secret7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

These men most of them want free sex. Married already can go for drink with girl and bring wife along also can, right? Why must drink with girl alone unless want to tackle her. Some more act sincere, business like.

These type of man only want cheap kicks. Girls go out with them if serious type, sure get hurt.

Best you avoid these type of two timer. Fish plenty in the sea. Why go for second hand goods.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1