The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2012, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
destinydwarf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[FICTION]The moment that we met...

Hi all I am new here...so I am gonna start off with a fiction story.. hope u guys like it...

Chapter 1: A New Beginning

Upon entering the classroom, I immediately walked towards my seat and sat down, waiting for the ever same old boring day to repeat itself again. Being a prodigy in school makes it even more boring, the top in cohort, a scholarship holder, school has just become a drag. I have a rather tall build with a normal body and normal stamina but just one thing that sets me aside is my face, this is one of the things that made me more attractive, a face adorned by girls. However I hated that, they just want my looks and not my personality, and that's why I don't have a girlfriend yet.

After school ended, I just went home like always, have to study for my exams to maintain this image of me in other people's eyes. My future is already set out for me, my father wants me to take over his business in the world marketing company, so I have to do is to do my best and achieve that. Life's nothing much. Until one day......

Teacher: Alright class, we have a new transfer student with us. Her name is Clara.
Clara: Hi everyone, nice to meet all of you. I am 17 this year the same as you guys and I came back from USA a few days ago.

Clara, a Chinese girl whose family migrated to New York when she was 13 due to her father's work. Bespectacled, have a long silky smooth hair with a pink hairpin hung on her head to prevent her fringe from falling, overall pretty, yes very pretty, normal. I don't think she is gonna get in my way...

Teacher: hmm for your seat, maybe you can take that empty seat beside Axel.

As she walk down and sat beside me, I could feel her aura, her atmosphere is really dense. She gave me the feeling that she is not normal, weird would safe to describe her though she looked normal. During breaks, a few people came to talk to her especially guys, bet they wanted to get her hooked up before anybody else got her but their conversation were not long. During a test today, she completed it within half the time I took. That gave me a shock, is she just smart or are there a lot of questions left blank?! When the results came back, shockingly enough I got the 2nd and my throne was stolen by Clara! First time ever I was defeated!

So I thought that I could at least win her in sports. During a running test, her 100m was only 11.3seconds, faster than our class former champion and mine was 13.5seconds. Despite her amazingly cute looks, she is devastating. Just who is she? A goddess sent by the heaven or a devil sent to curse me.

To be continued in Chapter 2: A Rude Meeting.
Old 04-09-2012, 07:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
holedriver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: [FICTION]The moment that we met...

Awaiting your chapter 2.
Old 04-09-2012, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 12
WesternHardRod deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWesternHardRod deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pls carry on TS..
Old 04-09-2012, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
galore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Next chapter, please.
Old 05-09-2012, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
uzumakiidii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice starting. got me hooked. pitching tent here.
Old 05-09-2012, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4282 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp here ...
Old 05-09-2012, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
amatory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please let us have your next chapter.
Old 06-09-2012, 09:41 AM
Samster

Chapter 2: A Rude Meeting

December ding to confront her, I went up to her one day after school when she was going to leave, she seemed to be taken aback upon meeting her. I was too at a lost for words at some point. I was trying to the tell her not to be so a arrogant as this is the first time ever someone won me in terms of results. Instead of barking at her I said...

Me: Would you mine teaching me how to study for this blablabla subject?!

Just what was my brain thinking then? Was it because she is a girl so I naturally reacted like a good mannered person. She must be thinking that I am a total weirdo now doing all this. However she said...

Clara: sure! I will give you my number, just SMS me if u want to come to my house.

Huh?! Did that just happen? She is a total clutz. Does she not know what shame is? Oh well not like I need her help anyway so I just went with the flow of the conversation and took down her number and then I also gave her mine. A few days past and I did not ask for her help. She then came up to me and asked...

Clara: so have u thought about when u want to come my house to study?
Me: not yet..haha...

Just then I thought, wait..this might be a good chance for me to know how her studying environment is so that I can use it on my own. Then I would be able to protect my throne. So without much further thinking, I said...

Me: erm...how about this coming Saturday?
Clara: hmm sure...just SMS me the day before and I will tell you my address...

Saturday came real quick and surprisingly she stayed pretty near me. I stood outside her house and wondered, hey...isn't this the first time I am at a girls house? Then my heart started thumping mad. Why am I getting nervous for? I am here just to check out on my opponent nothing else. As I reached my hand out to ring the doorbell, I hesitated for a few moments before pressing it down, damn it stop being do nervous. She came to open the door and invited me in while saying..

Clara: my parents are away on a country trip now..sorry for not telling you.

Huh?! So that means we are gonna be alone in the house together? And she is the only child?! Wait why am I getting nervous for...She is only just wearing a tank top with a OMG THAT MINISKIRT WAS SO SHORT??!! That's not the image she had in school and the scent of a girls room is just so...wait....she invited me to her room to study too? Should I be happy or sad man!!

To be continued in Chapter 3: A Fruitful Outcome
Old 07-09-2012, 01:10 AM
Samster

Sorry guys..noticed some spelling mistakes in the previous post..I was typing this with my mobile phone...so do give me your support..anyway..

Chapter 3: A Fruitful Outcome

Alright calm down Axel although u are in a girls room. We are here just to study...calm down. We are here just to spy on her technics..The walls of her room is painted with pinkish white walls...with a bed in the centre filled with tone of plushise...a typical girls room. She opened up a foldable table that we have to sit on the floor to do work. I sat down first and immediately fishing out my homework. She took a book then sat down. As she sat down, the wave of her mini skirt flew up and I caught s slight glimpse...it is white!! Afraid of her noticing me I quickly turned and looked at my own book. I then noticed she was reading a novel, so she don't even need to study to get good results..is she a savant? Anyway I gotta ask her to teach me if not I don't know how she did her studies...

Me: erm...how to do this?
As she was sitting st the opposite direction I turned my book hut instead of solving it there she stood up and sat beside me! As she was teaching me, I could not even focus on the question. Her sweet smelling scent, cute facial features, arousing lips, her near c cup boobs covered by her tight tank top revealing a slight cleavage, her thin waist and nice looking booty making a perfect s shape. I cannot concentrate and I felt a bulge on my pants.

Clara: ....and so this is how u do it...can?

I stunned for a while, awaking from my own trance I then answered casually and continued. However instead of returning to her own seat, she continued to sit beside me. And maybe it is just my imagination, is she getting nearer and nearer?!?! OH NO! My elbow is almost touching her boobs...

Clara : hey this is wrong...you should do it like this....

Phew...so that was what this is for. The bulge on my pants is getting bigger, I can let her notice...what should I do....

Clara: oh...I will go pour you some water to drink...

Waa! God must be on my side...come on cool down! Phew...why am I getting all nervous for...this is just a tactic to learn how she study...

After studying for 2 hours, she asked me to join her to watch video...

To Be Continued in Chapter 4: A Risky Situation
Old 20-09-2012, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 14
drslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant future

Camping for more.
Thanks for sharing
Old 20-09-2012, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by drslump99 View Post
Camping for more.
Thanks for sharing
Lol its fiction..I just write...didn't really share..
Old 20-09-2012, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 14
drslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant future

If it is the same to you
shaing your story, be it real or fiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinydwarf View Post
Lol its fiction..I just write...didn't really share..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1