The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2012, 01:03 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -83 / Power: 0
IdontKnow has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Recent experience with a MILF

*name & location of event changed to keep "our" identity safe

This happened to me lately, during raya.

Mid this year I was working in Perak, then due to some argument with my boss i decide to quit my job so i was left without a job. Then i couldn't afford to go back to my hometown being jobless, so decided to go KL and stay with my cousin hoping i could find a job in KL. My cousin live in an apartment with 3 rooms, he and his GF stayed in the masterbed room, he offered me to stay in his guest room. I got a job very close to my cousin's apartment working as a temporary clerk.

So this one evening in the weekend i just came back from tesco with my cousin's GF(lets call her A) i was helping her shopping for groceries, my cousin busy playing tennis with his friends. As i unload the groceries from the trunk, suddenly A start talking in english which i find it akward cause we dont talk in english. As i turned and trying to close the car trunk, i saw A was talking to an Iranian lady (lets call her B). B is a tall lady, something around 170cm, in her 40s (i believe) with smooth skin still fair and pretty, cup size B, blond hair, wearing a tight black color cloth which is see through but she wore black singlet on the inside. As i walk to A, A introduced B to me, then A proceed to gave me the house keys(left mine at home) and i went up as she was still busy talking with B.

Straight into the house, few minutes later A went up, and i proceed to ask questions about B, not directly but indrectly lol.. They were talking about the management fee which is increasing (not something i wanted to know), then i found that B divorced with her husband few years back, she has custody over her 2 kids (1 boy 1 girl), both kids are in singapore staying with relatives and B is staying alone.

As fasting month draws near, one day i returned home from work on friday evening i reached home at around 6.30pm (work finnish at 5 but i lepak with my colleague at mamak) suddenly i hear someone with a familiar voice saying "hello" loudy i just ignored it and i proceed to climb the stairs, then footstep followed with the loud "hello's" approaching me from behind, i turned and look, it was B holding a box, she was wearing a tight long white pants with a dark blue tank top. She looks as if she just had came back from the gym. I could see her white bra strap. She looks super sexy in that outfit, but i was too tired to have a hard on..

B: Hello, aren't you the cousin of A's BF?
Me: As i nodded i said "Yes, is there anything i can help you with?"
B: Here's a box of dates from Iran, tell A i ordered it specially for her.
Me: I gave her a smile and said "Thank you, i'll be sure to hand this over to her"

as she turn and walk away i could see her ass + panty line and i will never forget that view...

So the next day i have a plan in mind to get me closer to B. (initially i didn't expect i would go that far with her, o well sometimes you just want lemons and you get lemons and lemonades)
What i did was i intend to reach home around 6.15 from work, purposely stayed a bit late at office surfing the net, read SBF fr's. As i enter the apartment compound i walk up to the cafeteria which is a longer, but it's because the gym is just next to the cafeteria, that time i thought B was at the gym, as i walk to the cafeteria, i saw B sitting alone sipping a cup of hot drink, she was with the same attire she wore when i met her on friday, this time it's black tank top and black tracksuit.

I don't know if this the scenario i expected cause i was expecting to bump into her if she was done in the gym and walking back to her apartment. I'm the type which is shy-shy..... So i gather all of my guts, decide to grow a pair and approach her,

Me: Evening, been working out lately?
B: oh hello there, not working out just doing a bit of jogging to cut some weight

ohh jogs instead of gym, that explains why her body shape is superb, as i sit down and said:

Me: i hope you don't mind me sitting here with you

then there was this akward silent, cause i'm so dumb i don't know how to talk to girls, only have 1 gf my entire life(broke up, back at college)... out of the blue i asked

Me: you're not fasting?

my brain did not transmit that message, my mouth seems to move ahead to prevent me from thinking to much

Then B quietly said "shhussshh" she shakes her head giving a smile and said "nope" quietly

Then i quietly said sorry and smile back at her

Me: Sorry to ask that kind of question, my brain seems to be located at my mouth

she proceed to have this snorting laugh which i find very sexy... similar to the way Sarah Chalke laugh.. go find in youtube

Me: do you jog every evening?

as said that i keep on staring at her boobs, just B cup not the biggest, but which guy doesn't stare at a girl's boobs at any given opportunity.

B: without fail, every evening, back from work at 5pm, straight away back home.. change my outfit and jog

as she said "change my outfit" i immediately have fantasies of her in office clothes changing to her outdoor out fit....
then my stupid mouth act faster than any other body parts i have

Me: i used to jog everyday just like you, shame that i don't jog anymore

B: I could use a jogging partner, at least i won't have to listen to same songs i have on my ipod while jogging

Can't believe shes inviting me to jog with her... much to my horror, I have no sportswear!!!

B: Do you always come home this late?

Me: urmm no just putting extra hours at work

B: *laugh... well if you're.......

i cut terus dont wanna letgo of this golden opportunity

Me: I could put some extra hours jogging with you

B: you could join me tomorrow evening around 5.30pm if that sounds ok with you?

Me: absolutely

that night i panicked badly, i lied saying i jogged often and no sportswear lol... that night i ask my cousin if i can borrow his sportswear, good thing we have the same size... that night also it was either I'm being too excited or unusually dumb, i asked my cousin if he can teach me how to jog -.-
next day lunchtime bought my shoes.. good thing bata shop nearby what i did was, as i removed the shoe and step on it repeatedly trying to make it look seasoned.... doesnt matter costs only rm59.99 raya sales thank goodness

PLEASE UP MY POINTS BEFORE I CONTINUE THANKS
Old 02-09-2012, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 19
Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Recent experience with a MILF

This is a re-post of someone else thread. Not yours, so no points for you.
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Fiction: Stepdaughter's friends
Old 03-09-2012, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 12
WesternHardRod deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWesternHardRod deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Another idiot wasting time .. Jitao is asking to be zapped
Old 04-09-2012, 05:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 15
Squeezy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSqueezy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wah lau eh..... This guy really CMI it..... One look at his post, know that he cut and paste... Let's zap him more shall we?
Old 04-09-2012, 06:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 926 / Power: 20
Arucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to behold

zap that what he wants come guy let up him 55555

My Fav Bt Site

"A Wank a day keep mistress at bay"'s Thread
Old 04-09-2012, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1386 / Power: 19
insomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud of

CCB, copy and paste other people story nb no standard
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1