The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2012, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
babycath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Sexual harrassment.. At work

I've been facing a problem of having to deal with sexual harrassment at work with my superiors. Not just one guy, but three. Its only verbal stuff though.

My manager will ask questions like "Are you a virgin? Do you want to see my dick? Wanna help me masturbate?" and the other guys will chime in and play along. This happens every single day.

In another incident, another guy, who's a chef, went "Hey I'm going to USS with my daughters. We're staying overnight in the RW hotel." When I replied "I wanna go to USS too", he'd say "Sure, let me know which night you're free and I'll bao you."

They'll often comment on my looks and criticize my figure, and make conversations filled with sexual innuendos. Its a f&b establishment and its quite impossible to chide them for it as I need to be on good terms with everyone in the workplace.

It seriously makes me feel very harrassed but other than this, they treat me really well and are pretty nice to me.

Is there any way I can make them stop making sexual references when they converse with me? This doesnt really happen to my other female colleagues. *troubled*
Old 03-09-2012, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 14
1nottiboy is one of the Best!1nottiboy is one of the Best!1nottiboy is one of the Best!
Re: Sexual harrassment.. At work

guys wouldnt normally do things like this. did you do anything to lead them on?

just thought i would share. a fren of mine would always be telling me guys in the office are hitting on her. always asking her out and buying her dinners. anyway one day, i asked to catch up and she was wearing a top with a lot of skin exposed. easy down blouse with her c cuppers.
Old 03-09-2012, 09:34 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
TehGaDai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WHAT company is that?? Do you always dress very sexily to work?? The image you portray also impt. Guys are very easily visually aroused.
In my company, heard got rumours, a top female Sales mgr, did 'slept' with her clients at times. I heard only...
Saw her before, everyday wear tight dress (one piece type). either black/white/red... (bey tahan... )
Old 03-09-2012, 09:35 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
pussyslime is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Sis, you're going to get more sexual harassment here
Old 03-09-2012, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 19
onlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussyslime View Post
so true!
Old 03-09-2012, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18377 / Power: 25
Rasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussyslime View Post
Absolutely!!

Thanks & Cheers
Old 03-09-2012, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 739 / Power: 16
FRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to behold

Seriously wonder what company u working in. Anyway, I too do it to all hot female colleagues but nothing too overbroad like in your case and i dun ask questions in pervertic way. Try take it as a compliment or play along if u want. If really cannot tahan just change job. Last thing u wanna consider is to report to hr.

Btw unless u are damn chio, i wont be making those hints. Can post some of your pics u wear to work (censor ur face)?
Old 03-09-2012, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

it should be your dressing (if u are not in uniform), the way u mingle with them. u know some gals talk and laugh and hit guy shoulder blah blah. u might have some body contact with them unwittingly or give them the impression u are quite open (or brotherly) to them, hence they try to go 1 step further and test the limit.

it is understandable u need to be on good terms with everyone, be it f&b or wherever. i wonder if u are married. anyway u can try the below:

1. if they say it again, just tell them your bf/husband did not like what they said when u told him about the conversation. Afraid of trouble, they will most prob apologise and refrain from doing it again. say in a nice but firm tone in order not to piss them off

2. in your daily conversation, mention more about your bf/husband. even if u have none, cook an imaginary one. for eg, tell the guy with family that your bf is bringing u to USS next sat, what is fun there ah... (he will get the hint). If ask u to see their dick and masturbate them, say nicely u are doing it for your bf and want to keep it that way.

guys are naturally afraid of such trouble, especially if he is married or may jeopardise his work (don't ever shit in your own backyard). they are just trying their luck as they might have gotten the wrong hints (dressing, manner that u carry yourself, u took all the shit they said to u etc).

i'm sure with time, they will change their attitude of harassment.

PS: this is assuming u are not interested with any guys at your workplace. seriously i doubt if there is anyone decent there as u should be the main topic during smoking/tea break. how big your boobs are, how u look with dick in your mouth, how loud u moan etc, how nice u look from doggie style etc. pardon my language but seriously that should be the type of topics, hence the mass sexual harassment.

They might say things like my dick is bigger than ur bf la if not u try. just reply u love your bf and u will only be intimate with him, thanks for the offer but your bf will not like it. (say he is sign-on commando lor. all siao kia one)

hope my 2 sperm thoughts help.
Old 03-09-2012, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
They might say things like my dick is bigger than ur bf la if not u try. just reply u love your bf and u will only be intimate with him, thanks for the offer but your bf will not like it. (say he is sign-on commando lor. all siao kia one)

hope my 2 sperm thoughts help.
Good reply. My 9 pts to you

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 03-09-2012, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 12
ImperialLegacy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImperialLegacy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

You must be chio la. Post your pics here so we can advise you further. Men seldom waste time if you are ugly.
Old 03-09-2012, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime View Post
Good reply. My 9 pts to you
thanks bro, will return upz soonest
Old 03-09-2012, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 18
demonorc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I guess that there is nothing much you can do. The only way is to move to the next resturants or hotel F&b outlets.

Anyway,based on the work you say,you should not be worry abt the lack of job,rather on the working hours and the hardship.

Should be not of an issue if you decide to change job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babycath View Post
I've been facing a problem of having to deal with sexual harrassment at work with my superiors. Not just one guy, but three. Its only verbal stuff though.

My manager will ask questions like "Are you a virgin? Do you want to see my dick? Wanna help me masturbate?" and the other guys will chime in and play along. This happens every single day.

In another incident, another guy, who's a chef, went "Hey I'm going to USS with my daughters. We're staying overnight in the RW hotel." When I replied "I wanna go to USS too", he'd say "Sure, let me know which night you're free and I'll bao you."

They'll often comment on my looks and criticize my figure, and make conversations filled with sexual innuendos. Its a f&b establishment and its quite impossible to chide them for it as I need to be on good terms with everyone in the workplace.

It seriously makes me feel very harrassed but other than this, they treat me really well and are pretty nice to me.

Is there any way I can make them stop making sexual references when they converse with me? This doesnt really happen to my other female colleagues. *troubled*
Old 03-09-2012, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
iNut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Get a good mini recorder and secretly record the crude conversation down. Approach the higher management and report them with it or simple 999
Old 03-09-2012, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 13
hunted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I do believe there could be afew scenarios here...

1. You are too much of a "guy" there. You tend to be very open with your conversations.
-eg. I used to have afew ladies working for me. They treat me as a sister, I treat them as brothers. We can "suan" and talk everything under the sun. Just an example..;.. "I say Fuck!" they will just open up their legs and say come... tell me when and where!..

But we know its all for good fun! (or to just piss me off)

2. You are actually a very closed person but want to show that you are very social. So you try hard and you succeed. Now you are troubled!

3. You are very pretty and the guys there are just to get in your pants.

From what I read you are either 1 or 2. Cos guys don't really say such things to ladies unless they treat them like "bros".
Old 03-09-2012, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 16
spidey7 is a glorious beacon of lightspidey7 is a glorious beacon of lightspidey7 is a glorious beacon of lightspidey7 is a glorious beacon of lightspidey7 is a glorious beacon of light

Sis who is ur employer? Dis is indeed sexual harrassment. U muz b chio. Unless u disregard e consequences u can make a police report.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1