The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2002, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
tamelio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
shanghai massage FR

went a suana center in shanghai today, located in Huashang hotel 2nd floor, recommended by a local friend here
the place is clean and comfortable, went in , change and took a shower in the public area with hot pool, then proceed to the lounge, told the waiter that i want a good massage with a pretty girl, 10 minutes later, was led to a massage room, the girl is already waiting there, young pretty face girl, cheerful, 1.6m, 33 boob , small waist and great ass !!! guess her age should about around 23 ( later confirmed correct).
her number is 662, surname chen
cheerful girl and very chatty, she gave a decent massage on my back for about 45 minutes , all the way chit chatting with me, even told me some dirty jokes, very nice lady indeed and make me very comfortable and relaxing

the turn me over and massage my hands and chest, then she asked me take off the shorts and wanted to give me a oil massage on my buttock, this is where the action starts, the massage was sensational with light touches on the ass and massage my balls from the back, i immediately get a hard on, then she asked me to turn over, poured some oil on my small brother and started a slow and sensational hj, she then lean over and licked my nipple while stroking me , i removed her bra and sucked her two handful tits , shiok man .....then i finger her pussy, surprisingly she did not resist, she moaned and increased the speed of hj, she was wet too, as i increased my finger speed, she moaned loader and stroked faster and i cum ...........she did not stop immediately but slow down and continued with soft massage on my dick, its heavenly .......

we chit chat more until time is out
for 2 session ( 1.5hrs), the massage fee is 350rmb and the tip for her is 400 rmb

what an experience , will go back again

Old 18-04-2002, 01:15 AM
Anakin

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
did u confirm the price be4 doing it? 400rmb as tips quite ex u know.

i went to the persian gulf round the corner from hard rock. entrance wif massage was 220, the captian said includes everything/special etc. in the end only massage/hj. the lady used the phone to call the counter, the counter will ask if the tip 'xiao fei' is 300. the lady usually will tell u to say yes to everything. even though the agreement be4 hand was 220 for everything. at the counter, the receptionist actually told us that the tip is up to us.

it was shiok but will not do it again as full service short time i got earlier on at nother place was only 200!
Old 18-04-2002, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 23
newcomerjkt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynewcomerjkt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Where

Hi!
Wow! Where was your full service for 200?
And how was the service? Do you mind sharing this info?
Old 19-04-2002, 10:48 AM
Anakin

the short time one not so sure as brot by a local guy. if got exact info will share later on.

the persian gulf i remember becos kenna snook by the girl to say yes to everything the receptionist asks. must not do that, should ask the girl be4 hand what r the charges & the kind of service provided, then commit.
Old 19-04-2002, 11:59 AM
thickbanger

Re: shanghai massage FR

Quote:
Originally posted by tamelio
went a suana center in shanghai today, located in Huashang hotel 2nd floor, recommended by a local friend here
the place is clean and comfortable, went in , change and took a shower in the public area with hot pool, then proceed to the lounge, told the waiter that i want a good massage with a pretty girl, 10 minutes later, was led to a massage room, the girl is already waiting there, young pretty face girl, cheerful, 1.6m, 33 boob , small waist and great ass !!! guess her age should about around 23 ( later confirmed correct).
her number is 662, surname chen
cheerful girl and very chatty, she gave a decent massage on my back for about 45 minutes , all the way chit chatting with me, even told me some dirty jokes, very nice lady indeed and make me very comfortable and relaxing

the turn me over and massage my hands and chest, then she asked me take off the shorts and wanted to give me a oil massage on my buttock, this is where the action starts, the massage was sensational with light touches on the ass and massage my balls from the back, i immediately get a hard on, then she asked me to turn over, poured some oil on my small brother and started a slow and sensational hj, she then lean over and licked my nipple while stroking me , i removed her bra and sucked her two handful tits , shiok man .....then i finger her pussy, surprisingly she did not resist, she moaned and increased the speed of hj, she was wet too, as i increased my finger speed, she moaned loader and stroked faster and i cum ...........she did not stop immediately but slow down and continued with soft massage on my dick, its heavenly .......

we chit chat more until time is out
for 2 session ( 1.5hrs), the massage fee is 350rmb and the tip for her is 400 rmb

what an experience , will go back again

Wah lan... you pay RMB750 for a two hour massasge session which only end up with a HJ? Wake up brother... for that kind of money, I can get a two hour session with a Shanghainese girl and whether got massage or not is not the point... All kinds of jobs involved... BBBJ, FJ, AR, HJ... you name it they got it... you kena con already lah...
Old 19-04-2002, 01:14 PM
dragon8866

I went to something similar as that of Tamelio. Called 'xiang gang cheng' (hong kong city). Cab brought me there and said it was one of the best. It was indeed very posh.

I paid abt 800rmb for a 2hr massage and manicure. Didn't know I had to pay for the manicure, but I couldn't resist it when the beautiful girl in a high slit cheongsam slid into my chair to ask when I was drinking tea...The proceeded to the room for my massage by a young girl in tennis skirt. Gave me a WONDERFUL one hour oil massage. After one hour, asked if I wanted to 'jia zong' (add one hour). I was sooo relaxed, of course I agreed. she then continued with her wonderful massage which got more and more sensual and have me that same special HJ automatically (no questions asked!). Finished with additional massage and hot towels.... It was really memorable! I felt it was really worthit!! Paid on check out. No tips to the girl and she didn't ask. Guess she gets something from 'jia zong' and she said the management asked them to do it.

I will be going to Shanhai again this June, so if bros out there who's got similar recommendations or fr's, I will be very interested!!
Old 19-04-2002, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: shanghai massage FR

Hi Brother,

Care to tell us where to get this type of lobangs in Shanghai. Thank you in advance

Just a simple man

Quote:
Originally posted by thickbanger

Wah lan... you pay RMB750 for a two hour massasge session which only end up with a HJ? Wake up brother... for that kind of money, I can get a two hour session with a Shanghainese girl and whether got massage or not is not the point... All kinds of jobs involved... BBBJ, FJ, AR, HJ... you name it they got it... you kena con already lah...

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 19-04-2002, 02:26 PM
thickbanger

Re: Re: Re: shanghai massage FR

Quote:
Originally posted by PuTonRen
Hi Brother,

Care to tell us where to get this type of lobangs in Shanghai. Thank you in advance

Just a simple man

Just walk to any KTV and bao the girl for the night and you are done... if you are a regular, sure got special discount, more if the girl likes you and you always bao her...
Old 19-04-2002, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
tamelio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
bro thick,
as far as i know, paying about 800 rmb for two hrs massage is standard in shanghai , do you know of anywhere that i can get better value for money massage ? pls share

i been to macau city too in shanghai, similar charges ........

anyway, key is that i enjoyed myself, relaxing and relief tension man !!
Old 20-04-2002, 12:33 AM
thickbanger

Quote:
bro thick,
as far as i know, paying about 800 rmb for two hrs massage is standard in shanghai , do you know of anywhere that i can get better value for money massage ? pls share

Hmmm... let me ask my colleague in Shanghai... I guess you are looking for full course dessert right?
Old 20-04-2002, 07:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Re: Re: shanghai massage FR

Hi Brother,

I suppose your information is based on your long stay in Shanghai that you were able to become regular of some nice girls. I am not sure a newbie is able to get this kind of good deal. I must say that I am a regular traveller to China, especially Shanghai and Beijing, but have paid more than 750 RMB or around this price for a night. For a quality girl, the minimum for a night is about 1000RMB, unless one is willing to settle for a street girl for 300RMB for a quick shot.

Thanks for the information.

Quote:
Originally posted by thickbanger

Just walk to any KTV and bao the girl for the night and you are done... if you are a regular, sure got special discount, more if the girl likes you and you always bao her...

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 21-04-2002, 04:06 PM
marcoman

Totally agree with Bro PuTonRen. On my trips to Shanghai, the price for an overnight girl from either the disco or KTV is at minimum RMB1,000. If I have a couple of days to spare, I will try to work on a freebie - basically knowing one from a pub, KTV or disco and then follow-up the next day for dinner - should be able to secure a freebie thereafter. If you can speak English, not local and treat them well - its very much a done deal. I have had a lot of pleasant experiences in China - whether it be Shanghai or other cities.
Old 23-04-2002, 12:57 AM
haonamchen

Quote:
bro thick,

Bro Tamelio,

I paid 600 rmb for two hrs at Lisboa ( Huai Hai Lu)for massage and hj before. Maybe it is because that the place is small and a bit run down and the massage lady I got is not pretty.

Bro Thickbanger,
Would it be safe to walk into any KTV alone? Any other good lobangs to recommend? Thx in advance.
Old 23-04-2002, 10:02 AM
thickbanger

Quote:
Originally posted by haonamchen

Bro Tamelio,

I paid 600 rmb for two hrs at Lisboa ( Huai Hai Lu)for massage and hj before. Maybe it is because that the place is small and a bit run down and the massage lady I got is not pretty.

Bro Thickbanger,
Would it be safe to walk into any KTV alone? Any other good lobangs to recommend? Thx in advance.
Coming soon... my colleague is quite busy with his work... but he will reply... will do a post here when I get his reply.
Old 23-04-2002, 10:17 AM
thickbanger

Quote:
Originally posted by haonamchen

Bro Tamelio,

Bro Thickbanger,
Brother Haonamchen,

Can you give me an idea which part of Shanghai you will be in? At least my colleague can give you some better recommendations. But according to him, if you are a newbie and don't know people there, you will have to pay the normal prices...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1