The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2012, 07:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 12
Mindy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Want to see my dickie?

This is the title of one of the private messages I received. I can't understand why someone want to show me his dick. Motive? In exchange for a picture of my vagina? Like that also shiok or is it a sign of sickness?

I can understand if someone ask me to be his FB. I can respect that and understand his motive since this is a sex forum. For the record there are a few of those too. I had answered all PMs and hope you guys are not too disappointed with my decision.

Can someone shed some light on this behavior and advise how to deal with it? Ignoring them is one option but it won't draw lesson for future lady samsters.

Thanks, in advance.
Old 30-08-2012, 07:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 13
astronaut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Want to see my dickie?

It takes all kinds to make the world.
Old 30-08-2012, 07:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 13
highlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut View Post
It takes all kinds to make the world.
Yup totally agree , just live n let live
Old 30-08-2012, 08:06 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Leodude is Cool - loads of Potential

Send back a pic of another dick and title it "Wanna see mine?" Preferably those grosteque diseased ones
Old 30-08-2012, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Flashers don't even ask you for permission. Count yourself lucky.
Old 30-08-2012, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 17
kgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindy View Post
This is the title of one of the private messages I received. I can't understand why someone want to show me his dick. Motive? In exchange for a picture of my vagina? Like that also shiok or is it a sign of sickness?

I can understand if someone ask me to be his FB. I can respect that and understand his motive since this is a sex forum. For the record there are a few of those too. I had answered all PMs and hope you guys are not too disappointed with my decision.

Can someone shed some light on this behavior and advise how to deal with it? Ignoring them is one option but it won't draw lesson for future lady samsters.

Thanks, in advance.
He's hoping you'll get aroused the moment U saw his prick and then call him up fr an immediate quickie.
Old 30-08-2012, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 19
onlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to behold

The Solution
There is always a delete button to trash all uwanted PM.
Old 30-08-2012, 08:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AGLJM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Thanks, in advance.
Sore loser..just ignore this type of person.
Old 30-08-2012, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3220 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Lol maybe the fella is tryin to impress you with his tools hoping to get a better chance. Gambling hoping that you are a gal that might appreciate a big tool . if he show to the bros around he will most likely be squash with comment.
Old 30-08-2012, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe he knew u had a bad day and wanted to let you have a good laugh going through the pic of his dickie? "ani sway ki!"
Old 30-08-2012, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 17
rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold

Wow... he must b trying 2 get a gd deal from u...
exchanging a hotdog with an abalone...
Old 30-08-2012, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 12
Mindy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuclearkid View Post
Flashers don't even ask you for permission. Count yourself lucky.
i have seen enough of the real things; so a picture of it will not really upset me. just dont understand the motives of these fella. i am already lucky to have your support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
Maybe he knew u had a bad day and wanted to let you have a good laugh going through the pic of his dickie? "ani sway ki!"
hahaha good one! btw, did anyone ask u whether the pic in the avatar is you? a few asked me about mine.

thanks for the feedback and pm so far. kam sia kam sia...
Old 30-08-2012, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 17
rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Re: Want to see my dickie?

I'm thinking of asking u 2... lol...
I guess people will want 2 ask Bro naturegreen how 2 contact that gal instead... lol...
Quote:
hahaha good one! btw, did anyone ask u whether the pic in the avatar is you? a few asked me about mine.
Old 30-08-2012, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

thanks for the feedback and pm so far. kam sia kam sia...
I was at 1 time pretty much bothered by this avatar.....nearly went thru depression....

Oh ya btw did I PM you? I can't remember I did....
Old 30-08-2012, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
PenguinChaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
Ha ha.. The exact reply I was going to type. You took the words out of my mouth.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1