The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2012, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
sovellea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Clara - The SBF Hu Li Jing Slayer

She cupped his balls at just the right pressure, with her left hand stroking his shaft at an increased speed now that he was panting with pleasure. She had that pleading, CFM look on her face with her eyes big and dilated. She was panting slightly too, as if in pleasure, but in actual fact, 50% acting. She did feel a stirring below as is normal for all her sessions, but she did have to play a little to exaggerate it further. She knew that this man was probably a Japanese AV watcher but didn’t like too much exaggeration, so she didn’t bring her act too far either.

This time, something was different though, and she could tell that her skills was not enough to satisfy him fully any longer. This one wanted to go all the way, he wanted to fuck her good and strong. He wanted somewhere else to stuff his swollen didi, and it was getting dangerous. The pain in his eyes are getting unbearable, and she knew she had better release him before he went too far.

With a delicate touch, and gentle stroke of his balls, she felt for the release gate, and applied her touch there, with her left hand, she placed more strength as she stroked his head, so that with his precum, it felt like the tightest pussy he had ever fucked. She let out a soft moan, and quicken her pumping action, and he released his seed into her warm palm in waves and waves of pure pleasure.

She wiped him up delicately as she looked at him with her loving eyes, and gentle smile. He let out a soft sigh, the danger in his eyes disappearing as his testosterone fades, but his desire still remains obvious. She made a mental note to drop this guy from her client list before it got too dangerous as he said, “Why, Clara? Don’t act blur lah, I know you are wet for me, and you want it. I offered 220 for a full job right? That’s already more than the market rate ok? Shows how much I want it ok? Macam pay for ang moh import also not enough?”

“You know my policy, Keith. No FJ, its not about the pay.”

“Wah lan eh, don’t act say lah. Fuck. You think you princess ah? You think you Zua Geng expert so you can do whatever you want? Fuck you, understand. You are not the only queen of SBF, I can go over to Qi Ling, that SYT anytime I want ok? She’s now the most “hong” on SBF and you are not getting any younger. See how long you can continue pretending to be a fucking princess!”

He left in a huff, and barely put on his clothes, thus ending a bad day at the office for Clara. She took it in her stride, but this is not the first time she had heard about Qi Ling. It is time for her to do some research to find out more.

(To Be Continued …)

----

After watching 2046, and the Tony Leung character writes his sexcapades into Science Fiction, I've always wanted to have a try at the horny artist shit.

Non of the story is true, but will be inspired by the SBF community. Its for all my bros and gals out there! Please respond if you like, and I will continue, if not, the above will be an introduction to a story that will never be.
Old 29-08-2012, 04:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 20
SexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Clara - The SBF Hu Li Jing Slayer

Its a good write bro... please continue.
TY for ur pts. If u wish e favor returned, pls indicate clearly ur wishes & nickname. Gd posts, followed by Senior bros (>5 pwr) will have priority; I'll need to evaluate posts by Junior Bros (<5pwr) B4 I return ur wishes: Not tt I'm aloof, juz simply too many asking for returns w/o any merit
Old 29-08-2012, 06:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 12
Sinaloa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more
Old 29-08-2012, 07:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 13
earnest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Promising start. Waiting for more.
Old 29-08-2012, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp here ...
Old 29-08-2012, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
BBBBW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This looks like the start of something GOOD!! Camping here..
Old 29-08-2012, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gold3nMonk3y deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dont stop! You have got the readers attention.
Old 29-08-2012, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 12
bingbing01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold3nMonk3y View Post
Dont stop! You have got the readers attention.
fully agree...........
Old 29-08-2012, 11:31 PM
Samster

Thank you for the support bros! Here is the next part :-

---

After meeting with a few clients, Clara was wrapping up for the day. It was work as usual except for the last one, she only knew him as TJ. He was one of those clients who treated her with respect. As he was about to cum, he was focused more on stroking her hair than just focusing on playing with her “Cups”, how she hated that word, she always felt it sounded silly when guys talk about holding her Cups. God, she thought, just say breasts! I love breasts!

When he did fondle his breasts, he teases her so gently. He lets his fingers trace the shape of her breasts and not just her nips, so that when he took them in his warm palms, they are erect and so sensitive she wants to scream.

As she relived those moments with TJ, she felt a tingle down her pubes and she forced herself to switch focus, back to the task at hand again, a cool Jedi mind trick that one of her other clients taught her. Immediately, the pre-wet sensation subsided.

Clara got herself a hot cup of cocoa, and hopped onto her chair. It felt good to get out of her “office attire”, which is one size too small and reveals her figure to its fullest. She preferred her baggy slacks and singlet and her hair up in a bundle when she was doing her marketing work.

Her PC was on and with a flick of the mouse, the Matrix screensaver display disappeared to reveal her browser. Sammy Boy Forum was on.

Welcome, CBigThing.
You last visited: 15-06-2012 at 12:04 AM
Private Messages: Unread 50, Total 153.

She decided that the PMs could wait. It never clears anyway. Instead, she opened up the Search tool to look for Qi Ling. And the first result popped up with around 100 posts.

Singapore-Asian Commercial Sex Discussions > The Singapore Commercial Sex Scene with sections covering Asia and the rest of the World. > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos > SYT, Excellent Massage, Real JG, Fucking Amazing FJ

[ ] Bruno
Samster
SYT, Excellent Massage, Real JG, Fucking Amazing FJ

Excellent gem that must share to lao jiaos only (500+). Newbies have to fucking prove that you deserve it bro, don’t even bother PM me becos I confirm reject. Not I dao, I don’t want the fucking AVs to even cum close to this chio bu.

So I was in church on a Sunday and one of my bros say to me, “Ai chiong bo”. Our wives were in the toilet changing diapers so we finally have chance to talk. Damn long never chat, much less chiong liao, so of course I say On!

So we arrange a tcss session on a weekday. We both sales one, so got time to go for super long lunch breaks. Its a central area directly in town. Quiet old shophouses, nonya style one. We knock on the door, my bro arrange already lah, of course, and this super lao aunty came out. I fucking wanted to kill my bro, but he look at me with a “ai zai, wait and see first” look, so I swallow my anger and follow the aunty in.

The house look damn atas lah, with old furniture, must be antique all over. Also, the air very cooling when we sit down on the old sofa, the kind without cushion, hard hard kind. The aunty bring some hot tea and ask us wait.

I damn du lan already man, stupid wood sofa make my ka cheng tia, the stupid old aunty turn me off also. I almost want to strangle my fren until this fucking chio chick walk out of the room in a red cheong sam.

Like you watch those old shanghai movie kind, fucking tight with no need for imagination what is moving under it. She walk like she flying like those angels you see in TVB dramas, and each step she take, the top of her boobs vibrate like nice, firm jelly. Under the silk, you can see the shape of her nipples pressing softly, crying for me to touch.

Before this, I din ask my bro how much the damage was yet, but I fucking will pay for whatever she wants man, that is how much my didi and I want her. And her voice damn sweet when she ask, “Two together ar? Price still same hor?”, and come hold both our hands, teasing us with her sweet sweet smile. I am very close with my bro, but not so close. I dun want to see his lan jiao, so of course I say no lah.

(to be continued ...)
Old 30-08-2012, 05:10 PM
Samster

He go in first, bor pianz, we discuss before already. I can hear everything inside and I marikita already. When my bro finish, his face look damn song, and of course its my turn lor.

Inside the room, there is a big bath tub, build in kind, where you walk two steps up, and our chio bu is inside the water cleaning up. She waved me to come in with her and she say softly, “Your friend was fucking me, but I was thinking about you and your big weapon. So sad you don’t want to share, his weapon is not big enough for me.”

At the same time, she reach inside my pants to release my didi. Its ready for action liao. You imagine I outside stand how long already, balls want to burst liao, and now she smells, looks, and feels even better than my imagine.

She starts to rub around the didi, until he feels neglected, but her skill damn good, she know how to press so that he standing ovation throughout. I feel my balls aching and screaming and growing so big, I dun think I ever so big before. Then suddenly I jump in shock when something warm take over my cock. With her hand still milking my balls, she swallow my entire sausage in her mouth. I dun hao lian, but my cock is quite big, ok, and she can take everything. And she is now sliding in and out, with solid suction power.

When I think I bueh tahan already, going to burst liao, she press some part of my nerve and my power tarik back liao. I think this is the legend zua geng technique and very rare, I ever experience before with another ML but that is another story liao. Like the other, this za bor simply control my didi like a trained puppy.

She then stand up, and her breasts come out from the water for my eyes for the first time. Wah, her skin like milk, and nipples like pink petals on a bowl of milk. She turned around, and I happily find her butt the same color as her milky tits, and so tight, so soft for me to touch. I cannot tahan liao, and I mount her from behind, she laying half above the water, half inside. No need adjust to long, my weapon found the target liao, and she is wet and ready for me. She is the noisy kind, and I fucking like to hear my bitches scream in love. I dun know how she know but this horny bitch is my dream fuck man. When I finish inside (yes, can), she still can take me out, turn around, and suck my dick dry.

And bros, fuck GFE shit. This lady is the boss, and I want to be her fucking slave. You know what I cannot understand? She charges very low for this class A fuck. Try and you see, if not grade A, I fucking tok my lan jiao ah.

QiLing
Looks: 10/10
Body: 10/10
Massage: 9/10
Hj: 10/10 (serious jua gen shit)
FJ: 10/10
Attitude: 8/10
Damage: $220 1h / 1 shot + JG

---

Clara sat backwards and sighed, she was starting to feel a little old. It’s time for her to think seriously about her plans to have a mainstream business. Qi Ling sounds too good to be true.

After countless “Please send CTCs bro” posts, she noticed a few more strong FRs and she decided that this was going nowhere, until she read a dozen unanswered posts, separated by 3 to 4 days, but were very disturbing.

---
06-05-2012, 08:03 PM

[ ] Gr34tFxxx
Samster
Re : SYT, Excellent Massage, Real JG, Fucking Amazing FJ

RedTiong, your PM’s full, bro. Since last month, you say wanna try QL, where is your FR bro? Have you tried QL yet?

---
and
---

Today, 11:31 PM
[ ] BoJio21
Samster
Re : SYT, Excellent Massage, Real JG, Fucking Amazing FJ

Stanley223 bro, are you there? Tried SMS, tried call, tried everything to find you after you jio me to try out QL, and cannot find you bro. Is everything ok?

Pls give me a call, brudder! Thinking of dropping by later by your place just to check if you are ok, hope its fine.

---

Overwhelming posts of full PMs and unanswered messages. This was something Clara had never faced before. And this will be the day Clara looked back as Day One to a life she never would have guessed would be her new life ...

(to be continued …)
Old 30-08-2012, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
kochheckler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS.. really good writing style.. totally enjoy reading!!
Old 30-08-2012, 07:06 PM
Samster

SexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

LMAO... u r quirky... I like...
TY for ur pts. If u wish e favor returned, pls indicate clearly ur wishes & nickname. Gd posts, followed by Senior bros (>5 pwr) will have priority; I'll need to evaluate posts by Junior Bros (<5pwr) B4 I return ur wishes: Not tt I'm aloof, juz simply too many asking for returns w/o any merit
Old 30-08-2012, 07:29 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 0
luctin is a name known to allluctin is a name known to allluctin is a name known to allluctin is a name known to allluctin is a name known to allluctin is a name known to all

camp here ...
Old 30-08-2012, 09:30 PM
Samster

Thank you all for your encouragement bros! I am having lots of fun writing, but the plot is going to get tougher and tougher to write, so please keep up your feedback to keep me going!

I don't mind good or bad comments, just let me know what you think, and I promise you, I know where this story is going to go, and it will be worth going there!
Old 30-08-2012, 10:08 PM
Samster

You are doing fine. Doesn't seem you are facing a writer's block yet. Just let it flow... like juices...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1