The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2012, 11:05 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
TehGaDai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Fantasizing about female colleague?

Hi guys! Do you ever fantasize about your female colleague / superior before?
I having one now. (Hope don't zap me ok?)
My colleague is married, quite sweet looking and good bod. (On her first day at work, I tagged along during lunch, but kinda sianz upon knowing she's married)
Usually on Fridays, she would wear quite tight skirt that shows off her firm ass!
Sometimes, low cut tops too. Once after she came back from the ladies, saw the box of tampons she holding... Hahah! She damn paisey lol!
I think about her too while masterbating...
Another married MILF too kinda dress sexy + slutty too. Always show 'half cup' at work. She ba-ba type and once kinda 'caught' me bio ing her 'huge melons'...
She wore a loose top that day... Woohoo!!!
Old 28-08-2012, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1755 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future
Re: Fantasizing about female colleague?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehGaDai View Post
Hi guys! Do you ever fantasize about your female colleague / superior before?
I having one now. (Hope don't zap me ok?)
My colleague is married, quite sweet looking and good bod. (On her first day at work, I tagged along during lunch, but kinda sianz upon knowing she's married)
Usually on Fridays, she would wear quite tight skirt that shows off her firm ass!
Sometimes, low cut tops too. Once after she came back from the ladies, saw the box of tampons she holding... Hahah! She damn paisey lol!
I think about her too while masterbating...
Another married MILF too kinda dress sexy + slutty too. Always show 'half cup' at work. She ba-ba type and once kinda 'caught' me bio ing her 'huge melons'...
She wore a loose top that day... Woohoo!!!
your office very happening hor... still got opening anot?

as depicted by the N no. of stories by other bros, this type usually is be good friend, msn, sometimes treat starbucks/lunch blah blah then 1 fine day the husband cheat on her or slap her or she very troubled, she sms or call u out for a drink, the story goes on.

PS: not asking u to breakup family, is in case she upset, u can be backup. if not, just wish her all the best lo
Old 28-08-2012, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
your office very happening hor... still got opening anot?

as depicted by the N no. of stories by other bros, this type usually is be good friend, msn, sometimes treat starbucks/lunch blah blah then 1 fine day the husband cheat on her or slap her or she very troubled, she sms or call u out for a drink, the story goes on.

PS: not asking u to breakup family, is in case she upset, u can be backup. if not, just wish her all the best lo
Understand and thanks Bro! She is really SYT type of looks. Demure + quite character. (Dunno she act anot lah in office) IMO, really bring home meet parents type lol... but too bad! Her firm ass really... POWER! Wahahahah...
Old 28-08-2012, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 15
pusslicker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpusslicker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

nothing beat working with 4 lady everyday.
only one is ba ba type.
the balance 3 nice figure. with one C-D Cup aleast.
Old 28-08-2012, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 12
Mindy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

it is easily to get smitten in an office environment which is not much different from a pressure cooker with no release valve. i have male colleagues who i share some secrets and personal stuff. i will never imagine they will see me from that angle as painted by TS. food for tot, really!!
Old 28-08-2012, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusslicker View Post
nothing beat working with 4 lady everyday.
only one is ba ba type.
the balance 3 nice figure. with one C-D Cup aleast.
Care to share more?
Old 28-08-2012, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbang View Post
Always!!! Once my office employed a PRC 24years old. Not bad looking but small
Boobs. Doing some biling staffs. So always need to go her table And stood beside her asking her some things. A few times nip slip. Think her boobs too small. But still a thrill. End up walking back to my table with marikita in my pants.
Bro, small boobs make you 'hard'?? PRC gal? Scaly at night work part time... hahahah oops...
Old 28-08-2012, 12:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
SammyNewbie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

There's a girl at a place where I used to work.

She cut bangs... with long brownish blonde high lighted hair, was quite tall and her skin was very white. Her face not so nice, got very thick lips, abit lian then got pimples she smartly cover up with foundation, boobs were nothing to speak of, but she got a pair of very,very long legs.

And she likes to wear extremely short skirts to show them off all the time when she cross them and do her work. I am sitting at the same row as her in an open office. So sometimes when I take break from work, or want to go out to the pantry to refill water I will turn my chair, I will be exposed to those flawless long white legs that go on forever to the floor and I just couldn't stop looking >.<".

Then one day, she was wearing this pink frilly dress that was slightly translucent and I could see her black bra inside. Then she went to the other table to pick up something and she bend down. I could see her black underwear from behind, and her long sexy legs with her bum from within the pink skirt like those standing doggy position.

Wah, I feel like an electric current went from my spine through my whole body as all my muscles tensed up and I mari kita in my seat.

Needless to say, my next few nights were spent awake in my bed with lots of activity and while in GL bonking, I think you knew what I was thinking about
Old 28-08-2012, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyNewbie View Post
There's a girl at a place where I used to work.

She cut bangs... with long brownish blonde high lighted hair, was quite tall and her skin was very white. Her face not so nice, got very thick lips, abit lian then got pimples she smartly cover up with foundation, boobs were nothing to speak of, but she got a pair of very,very long legs.

And she likes to wear extremely short skirts to show them off all the time when she cross them and do her work. I am sitting at the same row as her in an open office. So sometimes when I take break from work, or want to go out to the pantry to refill water I will turn my chair, I will be exposed to those flawless long white legs that go on forever to the floor and I just couldn't stop looking >.<".

Then one day, she was wearing this pink frilly dress that was slightly translucent and I could see her black bra inside. Then she went to the other table to pick up something and she bend down. I could see her black underwear from behind, and her long sexy legs with her bum from within the pink skirt like those standing doggy position.

Wah, I feel like an electric current went from my spine through my whole body as all my muscles tensed up and I mari kita in my seat.

Needless to say, my next few nights were spent awake in my bed with lots of activity and while in GL bonking, I think you knew what I was thinking about
Wah sey! UPz you if I can. Chio mah? Hahah... Black bra/panties always make me horny, to be honest. BUT... In Geylang bonking I dun fantasize abt my colleagues de... Hahahah !!!
Only in showers...
Old 28-08-2012, 12:29 PM
Samster (M)

I think she ok lah... not the pretty pretty kind... but cause she Ah Lian... and tall then very good at being friendly and know how to dress up to like those xiao mei mei, then turn me on.
Old 28-08-2012, 12:34 PM

Quote:
I think she ok lah... not the pretty pretty kind... but cause she Ah Lian... and tall then very good at being friendly and know how to dress up to like those xiao mei mei, then turn me on.
got flirt with her?
Old 28-08-2012, 12:37 PM
Samster (M)

I still very nice nice and clueless with women... so got try to know her... but failed XD.

She already got boyfriend... although I was still trying though I knew ^^".
Old 28-08-2012, 12:41 PM

Quote:
I still very nice nice and clueless with women... so got try to know her... but failed XD.

She already got boyfriend... although I was still trying though I knew ^^".
Attached? Can break de mah. Married?? The wife still can 'eat outside'... agree? Nowadays society kinda 'open' liao...
Maybe start with goin lunch with her? Or smoking jio her... ya lah! Kinda difficult also... I myself also clueless, when it comes to flirting.
I am still single now... SIGH.
Old 28-08-2012, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 15
pusslicker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpusslicker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehGaDai View Post
Care to share more?
3 singaporean and 1 from philipine.
Old 28-08-2012, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gold3nMonk3y deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you guys are lucky!! i will only get eye candy when suppliers starts comming into my office.

i work in a all male enviroment!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1