The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2005, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1000 / Power: 21
bluesky269 has much to be proud ofbluesky269 has much to be proud ofbluesky269 has much to be proud ofbluesky269 has much to be proud ofbluesky269 has much to be proud ofbluesky269 has much to be proud ofbluesky269 has much to be proud ofbluesky269 has much to be proud of
Bali

I will be going to Bali over CNY period. Can anyone recommend any contacts or lobang? would very much appreciate as I can't find any info on this area. I am planning my stay in Hard Rock cafe.
Old 25-01-2005, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 22
Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!
Re: Bali

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesky269
I will be going to Bali over CNY period. Can anyone recommend any contacts or lobang? would very much appreciate as I can't find any info on this area. I am planning my stay in Hard Rock cafe.

FYI only, bro you are using "my" Avatar which I've been using for a very long time...
Old 25-01-2005, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Across the road of Hard Rock, its Kuta beach ----- lots of local massage ladies + some Aussie chicks will suntan topless ... try your luck there!

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 25-01-2005, 10:59 AM
astaga888

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

BlueSky,

I was in Bali after the new year and stayed at Hard Rocks Hotel. At the Hard Rock club, you can find working girls there. Usually around 6-8 girls hand around at the bar. They asked Rp800.00 for overnight. Some were 7-8 rating and the other girls were 5 rating. I did not tried because I was not interested.

I also went to Sanur - Dian Ayu; many girls, probably over two dozen. However, quality of girls in this place ws not to my standard.

By the way, DO NOT GO TO Musro (Kartika Plaza). This place is a rip-off. There is a dance floor and KTV rooms. Although there are 8-9 rated girls working as KTV/hostess, you need to pay the girls there to dance with you. If I am not mistaken, the cost of the room plus the girl would end up USD 50.00. without drinks and others.

Regards.
Old 25-01-2005, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 23
neyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batam Man
FYI only, bro you are using "my" Avatar which I've been using for a very long time...
Usually when i see buaya avatar, i know it is BM. But now... extra effort have to be made to find BM's messages.

The whole event has come to an end, but the end could also be another beginning.
Old 25-01-2005, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 21
apui is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapui is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapui is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapui is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batam Man
at first i thought its lau hia asking for lobangs in bali??
how can it be???
hahah
Old 25-01-2005, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 21
hearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT
Across the road of Hard Rock, its Kuta beach ----- lots of local massage ladies + some Aussie chicks will suntan topless ... try your luck there!
Ai yoh..$$$$$less only ahr??

So the local massage ladies got offer special or not? Gives some insight bro. kekeke...
Old 25-01-2005, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 20
Pest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I'll be there during that period and would most probably stay there too...from the 7th till 20th...
Pm me your details,perhaps can have a couple of cold ones there...?
Old 25-01-2005, 02:56 PM
Samster

DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hearthrob
Ai yoh..$$$$$less only ahr??

So the local massage ladies got offer special or not? Gives some insight bro. kekeke...
I went there with my queen .. hence No Sight at all

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 25-01-2005, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pest
I'll be there during that period and would most probably stay there too...from the 7th till 20th...
Pm me your details,perhaps can have a couple of cold ones there...?
Pak, buy for me 1 Hard Rock T-shirt (size medium) leh ..

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 25-01-2005, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by neyney
Usually when i see buaya avatar, i know it is BM. But now... extra effort have to be made to find BM's messages.
you are implying BM = buaya ...

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 25-01-2005, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 846 / Power: 23
Montbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
you are implying BM = buaya ...
hahahah DNAT si beiz wu engz.. come sabo ppls har ??

Please inform me if I still owe you rep points. I dunno who liaoz.. hehe

Oh yah, don't forget to give me your posting also. If not very hard to find sometimes.
Old 25-01-2005, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montbank
hahahah DNAT si beiz wu engz.. come sabo ppls har ??
I veri free .. you want me to sabo you also ??

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 25-01-2005, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 846 / Power: 23
Montbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I veri free .. you want me to sabo you also ??
kns, wanna change my post again right ?

Today so free, no much work meh ?

Please inform me if I still owe you rep points. I dunno who liaoz.. hehe

Oh yah, don't forget to give me your posting also. If not very hard to find sometimes.
Old 25-01-2005, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 20
Pest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Pak, buy for me 1 Hard Rock T-shirt (size medium) leh ..
For you sure can one !!
You want me to choose own design? as long as got hard rock logo?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1