The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2005, 10:05 PM
uglyger

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
binding boobz

yo fellow bro (esp butch if haf)....do u bro or sis noe how to bind breasts up effectively? i decided to bind mine up....turnin butch....if u noe of ne webbie dat showz how gerz bind their breasts tell me plz...thankz a million
Old 19-01-2005, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 21
thaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud of
Re: binding boobz

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglyger
yo fellow bro (esp butch if haf)....do u bro or sis noe how to bind breasts up effectively? i decided to bind mine up....turnin butch....if u noe of ne webbie dat showz how gerz bind their breasts tell me plz...thankz a million
think u come to the wrong forum liao. we are not interested in butches. maybe u can trying serching for butch forum. you will get lots of help.
Old 19-01-2005, 11:04 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 0
sammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

ur breasts so nice wanna bind? wasted sia.... flat-chested girls will kill u for tat....
Old 19-01-2005, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 21
cbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

.... ......
Girl: No. Never. You not handsome.
Me:.......(feel my hate!! dine in hell !! nbcb!! )
Old 19-01-2005, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 23
diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Binding Techniques

Quote:
One advice to you is to find another butch who does know how to bind. Not easy to bind. There is a skill for binding. Different person has different binding technique and strength. You must be comfortable will soft binding first, then later proceed to advanced phase in binding. Bind it correctly and safely because, after sometimes, the tissues and muscles in the breasts will readjust and reform to its specific size and shape (in long term).

Search though the website thoroughly. There is a special binding material that will aid you in binding your natural assets effectively.

In the market today, there are wide varieties of male hormone pill to slow your breast development. Take a minor dosage of pills concurrently while you bind.

அறிவுடையார் ஆவ தறிவார் அறிவிலார்
அஃதறி கல்லா தவர்

Chit-chat buddy: VanHouten & gf. Psalm & gf.
Kopi-O brothers: Malaysian Datuk & Paraparasakura
Phone-chatter: Thaivisitor

Old 20-01-2005, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 23
medicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to all

UG, please dun do it.....
Old 20-01-2005, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Army needs solider again?
wats this MU LAN thingy again?
the only binding techniques, we SB brudders know is to put our hands onto ur breast and cover it.. correct bros?...
wats the show by liu qin yun called? "the ultimate bra?"
Old 20-01-2005, 10:11 AM
Happosai

Quote:
turnin butch....
Woman, you're turning butch becos you cannot get over a relationship with a man which didnt kick off? Worth it or not? There are so many other guys other dying to have a relationship with you and yet you're turning butch.... Come on... It's not like you 2 so madly in love until about to get married then suddenly he last minute dump you for another gal or something to that extend, you 2 didnt even start off in the 1st place. Sorry if I sounded harsh and blunt, but there ARE alot of other guys better out there, you just need to recover from this setback and meet the rest of the better guys.

With your looks and killer boob... err I mean killer body, it will really be a huge waste to turn butch. Sigh.....
Old 20-01-2005, 10:15 AM
uglyger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happosai
Woman, you're turning butch becos you cannot get over a relationship with a man which didnt kick off? Worth it or not? There are so many other guys other dying to have a relationship with you and yet you're turning butch.... Come on... It's not like you 2 so madly in love until about to get married then suddenly he last minute dump you for another gal or something to that extend, you 2 didnt even start off in the 1st place. Sorry if I sounded harsh and blunt, but there ARE alot of other guys better out there, you just need to recover from this setback and meet the rest of the better guys.

With your looks and killer boob... err I mean killer body, it will really be a huge waste to turn butch. Sigh.....
jus pissed off...not only becuase of the r/s but a lot of other factors as well. i'll be happier
Old 20-01-2005, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 21
Microsoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to all

Quote:
jus pissed off...not only becuase of the r/s but a lot of other factors as well. i'll be happier
I c u still prefer 2 talk 2 man here then women. Lidat how 2 b a butch. U shd hang out in sg girls forum. More dames 2 hook there.

桃花坞里桃花庵,桃花庵下桃花仙。桃花仙人种桃树,又摘桃花换酒钱。
酒醒只在花前坐,酒醉还来花下眠。半醉半醒日复日,花落花开年复年。
但愿老死花酒间,不愿鞠躬车马前。车尘马足显者事,酒盏花枝隐士缘。
若将显者比隐士,一在平地一在天。若将花酒比车马,彼何碌碌我何闲。
别人笑我太疯癫,我笑他人看不穿。不见五陵豪杰墓,无花无酒锄作田。
Old 20-01-2005, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 987 / Power: 21
japboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: binding boobz

Quote:
u r pissed but not totally pissed off.. i think there's betta way of handling it... if u r really so determined, go get an op... but u'll popping pills for d rest of ur life...

get over it... life still goes on n d earth still spins no matter wat... d happy n sad part of it... u jz need 2 meet a betta guy out there in d real world...
Old 20-01-2005, 10:26 AM
uglyger

Quote:
Originally Posted by japboy
u r pissed but not totally pissed off.. i think there's betta way of handling it... if u r really so determined, go get an op... but u'll popping pills for d rest of ur life...

get over it... life still goes on n d earth still spins no matter wat... d happy n sad part of it... u jz need 2 meet a betta guy out there in d real world...
Crap! i wish i had a heart of stone ...and i wish i dun need anyone to care for me hate this feeling
Old 20-01-2005, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ah mon cherie why do u want to be a butch? Why bind those two beautiful creation up....you might lose your sense of balance...at least us guys we got that thing in front to pull its weight around....
Old 20-01-2005, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
pinkpanther is Cool - loads of Potential

Ur boobs complement my bro
Old 20-01-2005, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkpanther
Ur boobs complement my bro
Errrr brudder u mean u want to combine UG boobs and your dick on the same body....???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1