The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2012, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Lido84 is Cool - loads of Potential
Please answer..

How to know a girl is really a virgin? Or just pretending..
Old 25-07-2012, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 19
hanky_panky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhanky_panky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhanky_panky is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Please answer..

If she's still a virgin, her puss will still wrap in a plastic bag. You got to open it before you can enter her. Or you can also use that wrapper as condom, then no need to use other supermarkets' plastic bag (for those who are a frequent visitors of this section should know the joke).

You can silent all the people on earth but you cant change the size of your PENIS or add 2 balls to make u a MAN.
Old 25-07-2012, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 19
whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold

Oooooh can you tell us how she pretend? What did she say? korkor pain pain dont push in so deep?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lido84 View Post
Old 25-07-2012, 06:05 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Please answer..

More info required then can find the answer. How and when you think or she thinks that she is pretending to be a virgin? Or is she really a virgin with you? Please fill us up maybe with pics will be better to investigate your doubts.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 25-07-2012, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1152 / Power: 13
Benong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanky_panky View Post
If she's still a virgin, her puss will still wrap in a plastic bag. You got to open it before you can enter her. Or you can also use that wrapper as condom, then no need to use other supermarkets' plastic bag (for those who are a frequent visitors of this section should know the joke).
Nice joke of the day
Old 25-07-2012, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 13
staplerman is one of the Best!staplerman is one of the Best!staplerman is one of the Best!staplerman is one of the Best!

That's a tricky question. My current girl broke her hymen during a session of badminton. She could remember it clearly cause it wasn't her menses, but blood came. But she wasn't an avid masturbator or self-explorer, so she never put anything inside before. Until I hanky panky with her, and my finger, and a long, sleek dildo went in. She felt a little pain with those toys and my fingers.

But when I officially took her V with my rod, she was scratching my back, sexy but painful luh. That was when I knew she had given it to me. But again, she can be bluffing, acting, she could have had many dicks outside, but the both of us were making love, not checking our compatibility with our virginity.

I've got a reader, who never had sex, but put all kinds of thingy into her, dildos, toys, vibrators. She didn't have such a big reaction when a real dick came. So yeah. I think the guy didn't know she was still a virgin. Hmm.. Trust lo. If she say she is, then she is.
Old 25-07-2012, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
When her tee shirt says that : I AM STILL A VIRGIN but this is an old shirt
Old 25-07-2012, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Moooo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A virgin gal will fumble in bed. Squirm, wiggle and squeal and even scream in pain upon entry.
Old 25-07-2012, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 18
Lexus118 is a splendid one to beholdLexus118 is a splendid one to beholdLexus118 is a splendid one to beholdLexus118 is a splendid one to beholdLexus118 is a splendid one to beholdLexus118 is a splendid one to beholdLexus118 is a splendid one to beholdLexus118 is a splendid one to behold

This one me know!
Virgin Girls can Drink Oleng Juice from her CB instead of her Mouth..
Old 25-07-2012, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 14
Ice Fire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIce Fire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
You can ask the girl yourself.
Old 25-07-2012, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Kazaf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In the 1st place, are u a virgin urself?
This question is no longer important.
If u are really serious with her.
Who cares right?
If u are out there just to have fun?
u dont even care also.

2012 already bro.

Virgin girls only in primary sch
Old 25-07-2012, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

maybe u can hire a few virgins and WLs and ask the latter to pretend to be a virgin.. so you can differentiate between the two?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 25-07-2012, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21149 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Interview her ex-bf, parents, bros and sisters, uncles and aunties
Old 25-07-2012, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2682 / Power: 13
Deesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond repute

Bring her let gynae check b4 u Piak Piak her lah..
PM me if i had left u out.
Old 26-07-2012, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
deludedgal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

u ownself virgin meh? -.- DUH

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1