The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Polls

Notices

Polls They say the stats never lie! Place your polls here and discover whether your behaviour and opinions are mainstream or on the fringes of extreme perversion.

View Poll Results: How often do u go to gym?? If no, why??
Nope... dun give a damn abt it... 34 50.75%
1 - 2 per week 19 28.36%
3 - 4 per week 10 14.93%
more than 4 times a week 4 5.97%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2005, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 20
actblur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How often do u go to gym??

Hi Bros, just like to check how often do u go to gym?? And do u care about your figure?? Thanks for your participation

Me use to goto gym twice a week and nowadays no time for it liao...

Tummy getting bigger, look into mirror oso sianz... but "xin you li er li bu chu"

Last edited by actblur; 18-01-2005 at 10:24 PM.
Old 19-01-2005, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 20
V|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to behold
Re: How often do u go to gym??

everyday .

just some simple weight lifting to keep fit.

i am a multi sex~ i even fall in love with myself.. so it natural for me to go gym.
Old 19-01-2005, 06:29 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1281 / Power: 21
nirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by V|ernar
everyday .

just some simple weight lifting to keep fit.

i am a multi sex~ i even fall in love with myself.. so it natural for me to go gym.

^_^

we every same leh...
Old 19-01-2005, 07:04 PM
Samster

V|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to behold

^_~

not same where got brother~
Old 20-01-2005, 02:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9525 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

does gg to gym help in better sex???
Old 20-01-2005, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

Trying to make it a point to start getting back into shape ... at the moment very spherical in shape .

Heard that fitter person = better sex. Guess it's the stamina and muscular strength to try out some karma sutra style positions that do the trick.

Should be getting up a gym routine soon ... though i've been spouting the same BS for the past year liao ... will see how it goes
Old 20-01-2005, 05:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 20
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

I never work out even once in a gym.....
Old 20-01-2005, 12:43 PM
Samster

for me it does improve sex life.

a tired workout everyday = much stronger in sex every night.

actually , if you able to quit smoking and eating fast food.. you will get a better sex life too..

oh ya.. and that beer drinking.
Old 20-01-2005, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

actually , if you able to quit smoking and eating fast food.. you will get a better sex life too..

Don drink alcohol weird to cheong KTV liao ??? Though i go mainly for the cha bor anyway ...

Hey bro ... wat gym u go to ???

Last edited by jdi813; 20-01-2005 at 12:58 PM.
Old 20-01-2005, 01:17 PM
Samster

bukit merah swimming pool got a gym mah.. just ops of my house.. can swim.. can work out.. didnt ask for more.

normally if go with friends.. orchard Cali fitness lor...
Old 20-01-2005, 05:44 PM

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

dun really agree with you... i think beer does helps!

a tired workout everyday = much stronger in sex every night.?!?!?!?! i dun think so... u won't need a tired body to have great sex... best way is just toning ur body..
Old 20-01-2005, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
NatureBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually better fitness = higher sex drive and stamina.

It does help you in the "process" and after the "process" as well.

I recall that a period of non activity lead me to behave "like a dead fish" after the "process". (I lay there and feel shag out)

However after gg to the gym often, (both cardio and weight) I still feel strong after the first shot and can instanteously "sing the national anthem" again.

Nature.
Old 22-01-2005, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 22
fish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=actblur]Hi Bros, just like to check how often do u go to gym?? And do u care about your figure?? Thanks for your participation

I hardly go gym but i run at least twice a week, to make sure my beer belly doesn't grow any bigger.......so like that count as go gym right?
Old 22-01-2005, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 20
big_bear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybig_bear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i yesterday just went for a "muay thai cum street fighting gym studio" for 2 hrs, wah lan ehhhh.. now my whole body feel like dying.
entire body ache like siao....

anybody ever tried this? although i initially dun really believe in this kinda gym studio (partly reason is because i tot this kinda studio, no macho man will actually join, cos 99% participating are girls), but after my 1st try yesterday, i was really fired up and felt like going again... although its physical torture for my entire body, but i kinda like it as it works your entire body, and everybody are so agressive, all screaming and shouting in unison. and best of all, this is my ULTIMATE reason:

TONS OF CHIO BUS AHHHHHH
wah lan eh... my left, my right, and my infront and behind all surrounded by slim super chio girls, the type which you see on a typical working day in Shenton Way.

and best man, got big boobs one, small boobs one, slim slim one, ba ba one, all have ahhhh. And it was really really jaw dropping to see those boobs bouncing here and there. Fuck. i lost my concentration a couple of times cos i was busy oogling at them tits and i miss my step.

Its really an eye-opener.
Old 22-01-2005, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 22
fish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_bear
bouncing here and there. Fuck. i lost my concentration a couple of times cos i was busy oogling at them tits and i miss my step.

Its really an eye-opener.

Fuck, can bring newbie along or not bro? I also want to ogle. Can, please........tolong.

How much? Per session or package deal?

Pls check ur PM. And kindly reply. Thanks in advance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1