The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2012, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2034 / Power: 23
eEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond repute
What excuse(s) will you give when you are caught at .....

If you are caught at these places, what excuse(s) will you give

1. Geylang

- I went Lor 9 for the Bee Hor Fun
- Hey I took a bus and alighted at Guillemard Road, and walk across the Lorongs to Geylang for makan
- Hey I took the wrong bus and alighted at Guillemard Road, and walk across the Lorongs to Geylang to change bus!!!
- Come on, I visited my friend who lives in Wing Fong Mansion
- me at Geylang?? Your friend must be mistaken. I was working in office

2. SPA

- please... I was went for a massage as I've got a back muscle pain
- Special? What special?
- Yes, the China girl asked me whether I wanted Special, I said no.
- I was there with a client to talk about business

3. Karoake

- Hey, I was there for business entertainment
- Yes, I was there, only sing song.
- Yes, the gals sat with me and I didn't even allow them to touch me!!

4. Pertain Road

- Hey, I was going to City Square and I took a wrong turn
- I went to try to French Stall, but I couldn't locate the shop
- Banana Leg, where in Singapore is that?

5. Tuina

- please I just went there for a normal rub/massage.
- What? Special there? You think that kind of place, so cramp, I got mood for HJ or sex meh??
- Special, what special? You read too much Wan Bao or Newpaper!!

Bro, please feel free to contribute and upz me if you enjoy this thread. Thanks.....................

...................In the meantime, I go Geylang for supper ok, really supper only...

Old 20-07-2012, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 18
Jensen Ang has much to be proud ofJensen Ang has much to be proud ofJensen Ang has much to be proud ofJensen Ang has much to be proud ofJensen Ang has much to be proud ofJensen Ang has much to be proud ofJensen Ang has much to be proud ofJensen Ang has much to be proud ofJensen Ang has much to be proud of
Re: What excuse(s) will you give when you are caught at .....

Thanks for the effort...its really a good one and importantly very logical.
Old 20-07-2012, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 13
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

1. Drove around, could only find free parking in the other side.

4. Free parking, then walking to city square.

Think excuse for 2 & 5 no diff

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 21-07-2012, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

OP is really humorous.. good! kekeke

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 21-07-2012, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
caballero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

LOL cannot agree more with the excuses so far.
Old 21-07-2012, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 14
syt_punisher is a Helpful and Caring Samstersyt_punisher is a Helpful and Caring Samstersyt_punisher is a Helpful and Caring Samster

"Hi babe ! I just come here to check it out yo !"
Old 21-07-2012, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Geylang:

I go there buy durians...erm for you of course.

Spa:

My reservist mates jio'ed me to soak in hot water together after our very siong IPPT this morning...old liao whole body aching...It's a herbal spa..

Karaoke:

Colleague's birthday, we all go there to sing Happy Birthday song to him/her

Petain Rd:

(Wah this one get caught there is damn suey lah...so dirty and smelly)

Tuina:

No, it's actually a Tie-Da (metal beat aka Chinese Physician) outlet..wah lao the "Physician" damn good ah...rubbed my leg/arm/back/neck/shoulder (anywhere except your balls and your cock) so hard..
Why you so like dat?
Old 21-07-2012, 06:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2034 / Power: 23
eEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond repute

6. Jalan Suka

- Didn't you read the news on Jalan Suka recently? I went there to see the situation for myself....
Old 21-07-2012, 08:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 15
legacy66 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlegacy66 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sibeh Creative !!
Old 21-07-2012, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Play along I told her straight

1. Me: Geylang? Yeah, I was feeling a little horny, got myself the most beautiful China girl in cosplay uniform! Only $100 had the time of my life.
GF: You're just kidding, I can tell.

real story btw.
Old 21-07-2012, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1052 / Power: 12
imax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud of

Depend on your vocation, actually. If you are in sales and marketing, a lot of the reasons given by TS can be used like entertainment or business.

There is a lot of new building development in geylang. For the big taukeh, u can use this one. I am buying a new apt for your coming birthday.
Old 21-07-2012, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Geylang.

1. I went to temple. Geylang really a lot of temples. Some temples conduct classes.

2. I went to do volunteer work. Really got charities for migrant workers and sex workers here.

3. I went to see showflat. Geylang now got so many mickey mouse units. Mickey mouse units that comes with hanky panky options. From the balcony, watch the nightly flesh parade. Then use a pen laser to point to the girl you want. Once she notices a laser circling her boobs, she will know what you want. Lasers come with so many patterns these days. Just use the number 80 and laser the number on her dress. If she nods her head, you can use the remote control to open the condo's gates already.

4. I went to help a NUS student do survey for his final year project. (real story).

5. Turn around and ask the person 'then what are you doing here?' and then say 'Oh, me too.'

6. My elderly father wants me to buy a sex toy he can use on my elder mother. I am here because I am a fillial son.

7. Now durian season mah! Where else to go for good durians? Somemore now PRCs like to eat durians. If I sit alone and eat D24, a pretty PRC might join me and let me touch her D34 or 34D cups lah. When a PRC ask you what is your name, try replying Mao Shan Wang and she will laugh and be impressed. Natural icebreaker. Then you ask her if her name is Yao Qiu Mah? Then you turn around and look at the 2 chinese words found in all durian stalls. 包吃
Old 21-07-2012, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 13
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

Huh? Can use laser to.call girls?

What is yao qiu mah?

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 21-07-2012, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiokpleasure View Post
What is yao qiu mah?
Just talking cock about the laser part. Yao Qiu Mah is 'want to go?'
Old 21-07-2012, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
alexbi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pertain Rd: Actually i didn't even know there got anything going on. I always park there when i go for supper at Scissors Cut Curry Rice. There got free parking at night. Its a short walk over only.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1