The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2012, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 0
superhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of light
when your wife is expecting n no more sex

No offence to anyone and it's not meant to be derogatory. It is just to share n know if other bros feel e same.

I was overjoyed when I got news wife was expecting n it also means action is not possible for e nxt 1 yr?

N being at e peak now, it's bloody unbearable. Any bros got similar experiences
Old 14-07-2012, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: when your wife is expecting n no more sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by superhuman View Post
No offence to anyone and it's not meant to be derogatory. It is just to share n know if other bros feel e same.

I was overjoyed when I got news wife was expecting n it also means action is not possible for e nxt 1 yr?

N being at e peak now, it's bloody unbearable. Any bros got similar experiences
No such thing la bro
There r periods of pregnancy tat is NO NO to intercourse n periods where intercourse is all right, just dun get too wild or rough.
U mean ur gyne didn't advise u on this?
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 14-07-2012, 10:56 PM
Samster

superhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
No such thing la bro
There r periods of pregnancy tat is NO NO to intercourse n periods where intercourse is all right, just dun get too wild or rough.
U mean ur gyne didn't advise u on this?
Thx for e reply bro.

Gynae did advise. But it's our 1st n seeing that my wife quite tired from her work n all, I jus take care of her well and I don't have e heart to initiate.

Diff women r diff n i heard some r even more turned on when they r expecting.
Old 14-07-2012, 11:05 PM
Samster

DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thx for e reply bro.

Gynae did advise. But it's our 1st n seeing that my wife quite tired from her work n all, I jus take care of her well and I don't have e heart to initiate.

Diff women r diff n i heard some r even more turned on when they r expecting.
Actually, yes.
For my case, even though the gyne gave the green lite, i was so super reluctant to do anything for fear of hurting the baby.
But lucky us fathers to be, many public toilets out there to assist in our quick release.
I have a very close senior friend who told me once, n i will never forget this.
He was the Director of Global Ops for a major MNC n when his pregnant staff comes to him for advise, he wud never fail to tell them:
Now is good n bad time for you.
Good cos u gonna hv a baby
Bad cos ur man will seek external means for release.
Dun forget, use ur mouth!
Never forgot this statement lolzzz
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 15-07-2012, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 17
pfingo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypfingo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i know how you feel and i think my wife got hornier too during that 9 month period ! i went for handjobs at those health centres
Old 15-07-2012, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfingo View Post
i know how you feel and i think my wife got hornier too during that 9 month period ! i went for handjobs at those health centres
thanks bro. Sometimes I wonder if I am the only bastard around who wants to release at times like this... lol
Old 15-07-2012, 06:05 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 464 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
when his pregnant staff comes to him for advise,
Should be "... come to him for ADVICE,".

"Advise" is a verb.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 15-07-2012, 07:58 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
HiggsParticle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfingo View Post
Don't know who is more lucky... you or me?
My wife will HJ me every morning just to make sure I don't have any bullets left to shoot outside when she was pregnant. And when she is too tired to do it... I have to DIY in her presence until unloaded.
Old 15-07-2012, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiggsParticle View Post
My wife will HJ me every morning just to make sure I don't have any bullets left to shoot outside when she was pregnant. And when she is too tired to do it... I have to DIY in her presence until unloaded.
What to do? Higgs Particle can create new things mah. She wants you to unload all of your Higgs Particle first so that you won't create any new baby outside. Just be thankful she didn't ask you to cum in a test-tube and then measure the volume daily. Imagine she ask you how come today so little, is it because you went for outside fun yesterday afternoon...
Old 15-07-2012, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Should be "... come to him for ADVICE,".

"Advise" is a verb.
Thanks boss
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 15-07-2012, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

Hi bro

Most brother here wil agreed, once confirm pop no sex even after expoded can't confirm will get. best is DIY. C&G
Old 16-07-2012, 02:08 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -88 / Power: 0
Greatking has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
thanks bro. Sometimes I wonder if I am the only bastard around who wants to release at times like this... lol
I think most men will lose interests
Old 16-07-2012, 04:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Sincerely TS ...

Even a superhuman that is super honest ... need to relieve that streessssssss build at the small head ....

So you can ask your 5 bros to help ... but if yours is longer than 7 inch .... 10 bros may be needed
Old 16-07-2012, 04:38 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 0
Mayan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMayan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Some wives are understanding type. They "close" one eye even though they know their hubby tauchiak outside.

I even had one army mate whose pregnant wife told us to bring him with us to LOS when she heard that we were going there for holiday.
Old 16-07-2012, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

My friend's wife BJ for him everyday to ensure he get his sextisfaction woh....so i think depends on individual wife...if she love u deep enough she will cares for ur well being la...if not tough luck...got to DIY urself....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1