The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2005, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light
Vietnamisation Program

With much thought and for those who know me, I guess time to start a new thread as Vietnamisation exist at all levels and not limited to the Joo Chiat or the streets of Singapore.

Many Brothers have also ventured to the source to source for their loved ones ...... so I think its time to move the whole Vietnamisation program out to the international levels.......

With my limited understanding of their culture and language, I would gladly assist any brothers whom are keen in Vietnamisation......

Why Viets? A good bro summed it up last nite to me.

"I have bonked the world but never have get so entangled with any 1 country until I got to know a Viet. Its so hard for me to bonk another again after my last gal even though it is over between us"

Like I have always said, they are the best in the world when it comes to mind games and one have to be so strong in order to counter their attacks into your heart .....remember they are all scorpions ........the sting will come much later .......

Spreading my wings northwards
Old 15-01-2005, 01:55 PM
Samster

lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light
Warning to those about to be involved with Vietnamese Woman

Warning to those about to be involved with Vietnamese Woman

I understand that I have always advocated the greatness of a relationship with a Viet woman, but in recent days, I have seen many suffered the effects of a failed Vietnamisation program. What I have advocated in my numerous postings are the essences of my own experiences and those who failed and the wise words from their own kind both in Singapore and Vietnam.

They are after all, A woman
I am not saying that I yield great power or influence but I have bought numerous people into this little world. The key to my little success among them in the fact that I have learn many of their ways and I understand them rather well. Maybe because I have many close sisters in my initial cheonging days, I respected them and they taught me much about the world they live in.

This understanding of their culture allows me to know what they seek for in a relationship, how they think and their opinions towards relationships. Remember many are here to seek to seek their fortune and not a lover as in the words of one of my ex-Ba Xa when she first knew me.

In the end of the day, they are no different from any other woman. They still yearn for emotional comfort and solace. Just think of yourself when you are trapped in a loveless relationship with another woman. This is the world they live and breathe in every single day.

Like any woman whom selfishly protects their heart from being hurt by a man, its no different from this woman. The winner is whoever has the ability to stir up the true emotions. Mind games are fun but dangerous if you are the loser. Time and patience is the key to winning the battle and nothing else.

Some say because I know their language and that gave me an advantage. But then I have played the same game before their language. The only edge I have is when the gal is new, I gain friendship faster and also assess to gals whom have limited language ability. Knowing their language does not make me any better too.

Keeping my Sanity
Many undergo a failed Vietnamisation program because they concentrated their effort on a single gal only to realize the pain and agony that comes later as ignoring a better one. Many of us clamour for that solid gal but then ignore the fact that we should seek for one whom like us and not the other way round. Of course, sometimes its not really whom we want. In that case, just don’t pay too much attention and just move on to the next.

I kept myself sane by having many pots at the same time. But then I never lie to them, if I have more than gals, I do inform them of the other’s existence. This is for me to filter out those they do like me and those who don’t. By doing so, they have to fight to win our hearts and not us. Those who survive the time trial will make it to the final cut and most often or not, many failed.

My main excuse is that being a non-Vietnamese, I am truly flattered by their love but then I need to be sure their feelings for me are real and not laid with many ill intentions. Hence I need to know many to find a good one. Besides, do you think that you are really the only man in their life ?????

I remember a cousin of my friend being involved with a regular’s proclaimed official gal. I warned him not to be involved cause I know the boyfriend. He told me that his gal doesn’t love this man anymore and is finding a way to break up with him. On the other hand, the boyfriend claims that his gal told him that my friend’s cousin is making all the advances on her and she is just playing along. I remember attending the birthday of a viet gal in a chalet. My friend’s cousin went with and not the official boyfriend.

Who’s the Boss
Another key is be in control and not be controlled, we Singapore man often let the woman rule our roost. Stamp your authority when you think you are right and make sure that they know that you are unhappy. Respect is a two-way street.

Take one of my recent gal. Due to the recent events, on one of those nights, I called her and asked where she was. She said that she is not working and out somewhere nearby having kopi with her friends. I told her that I would drop by shortly and meet up with her. She then told me that she was out with a male customer at Sentosa. Well she said that she only went out for sight-seeing and not to bed and she lied cause she do not want me to be hurt. I told her off that all I want is the truth even if she were to sleep with the customer, I don’t bother. The fact is that a lie is told and I dislike that more. Well, just a few nights ago, she told me she had to go elsewhere to work, some bro spotted her and told me about it. This place is where sleeping is a must. When asked of her whereabouts, the truth was told and that’s ok.

In the name of Love
Love….. but at what price in this area ….. what is really love…. many bros I know of whether married or single still gets trapped in this illusion of love sometimes. With their submissiveness and attention to detail as well as their sweet words, many hearts have melted believing that romance is in the air.
Remember this if I am a Vietnamese, I will be flatter by this love but then again are we Vietnamese. Love does not happen overnight or in days. Love with a viet takes time to build through respect and understanding.

For those whom known my royal highness, I knew her for 8 months before we really took off for the next 1 and a half years. She never asked of anything from me except that I can only see her after she finish her rounds. No gals can get 30 seconds of my time in 51 without incurring her wrath. Well, even its over between us, we are still good friends and can still joke about both our new-found relationship.

Because of love, one feels hurt to see their loved ones working or in the company of others, many sort to change their lives. This change means that one have to provide the source of livelihood for them. But then do you know what they do, who they are with whenever you are not around them. They live in a world where lies are truth and the truth are lies.

For the lucky ones, you get a devoted gal and the others a broken heart. The decision to change their lives comes from them and not ours. Let them make a decision out of love respect for you but not ours to make.

Peer Influence
Viet gals are by nature very traditional but circumstances have changed their ways plus “trainings” and advice from good friends whom are working here. The first thing that they have always learnt is that “All Singapore are liars” but then again who is the liar sometimes.

Some sisters create this web of lies and half-truths as they do not wish to lose a prize asset that can generate income for them. Besides, there are so much in-fighting between them that since they can’t get any happiness, they destroy seek to destroy the happiness of others.

When I came back, one of my gals told me that many gals told her that I am a free-loader and do not give any money to any gals that are involved with me. She told me that she was bombarded by them constantly that she is sick and tired of hearing all this. She claims that she told them that this is her problem and decision and has nothing to do with them. She loves me just the way it is as she can still earn her own living and she knows of my difficulty.

Were you really cheated?
For many, when things go wrong in a relationship. We often feel negative and blame the other party. The blame often lies with the gals. They are not such horrible monsters as many make them out to be.

For those who say they were cheated. Well, think again, were you really cheated? It takes 2 hands to clap and you are just but a willing partner in the name of love and its just that the results is not what you intend it to be.
So, quit bitching when in reality, you were a willing partner in this game and its just that they outsmarted you sometimes.

Advice from a Vietnamese
In my recent trips to Vietnam, i got to know a Vietnamese cafe owner who mhave a cafe where she has several gals working for her.

When I ask her jokingly to introduce a wife to me. She said, “In Vietnam, there are many gals and whether they work or not, it doesn’t matter. All this depends on 1’s good fortune to find a good gal. They are many gals looking out for someone to get them out of their current situation, love is not a key issue. My gals all sleep with man for money but then if she really loves you and make her decision to give up all this for you out of love and nothing else, you are one lucky man. So take your time and find one whether they are from good background or not. They are still Vietnamese woman in heart.”

Afterword
I am not writing this to poke jest at anyone misery but I wish to encourage those whom have lost heart and for those that want to join this fraternity of the pitfalls. Vietnamese people are still fascinating to me, I profess to be a “Viet fanatic”. I have chosen to be among their midst and I feel like a part of them too.

Just remember to read between the lines of most of my postings, I believe I have dispensed enough means to enjoy Vietnamisation. It’s only the actual execution that makes the difference. Being the guru, I have to keep some tricks up my sleeve else everybody is happily Vietnamised and I have no fun left.

I do hope to see Singapore being Vietnamised one day….and as for now I will still continue my search for my real and last official BA XA. ………

Last edited by lament; 15-01-2005 at 02:10 PM.
Old 15-01-2005, 01:56 PM
Samster

VN Kopi Theory

VN Kopi Theory

Surviving vietnamisation requires the application of the VN Kopi Theory

let me illustrate this using VN traditional drip kopi. 2 enjoy a good cuppa, u got to wait till the coffee drip completely. The problem is that it sure take damn long to drip, kopi equivalent to a quarter of the standard kopi cup takes 5minutes or more. Sometimes if the drip not prepared properly, no kopi drip so got to change.

The morale of this story is that the gals are like VN kopi, it all takes time, so instead of waiting for 1 cup to finish driping, order many cups and wait to drink. Sometimes it gets cold, then either add hot water or throw away. Anyway a cup of drip kopi cost about S$0.30.

so enjoy urself n stiop getting embroidered into the so call love....cheers ...

Old 15-01-2005, 01:58 PM
Samster

Inside the mind of a Vietnamese Gal

Inside the mind of a Vietnamese Gal

Viets gals are by nature
a. Submissive
b. Loyal
c. Tends to show concern rather than shower love
d. Gets Jealous easily
e. Short Fuse
f. Give their all when they like someone

A real viet gal in Vietnam due to the fact that they have no place in society though modern in outlook are still bounded by their traditional mindset:

1. Man do not like woman to sweet-talk. Hence the gals show concern by actions and simple words and not words of love.

Examples of words of concern:
Have you eaten? Where are you? What are you doing?

2. A man will not make love with a gal he love till marriage except those he wants to have fun. Just like in the past, we guys want a virgin for a wife. Hence if a man do not touch her, she will think he love her much.
Recounting the story of my ex-viet gf whom was 16 when I knew her, though she work in 51 and is bonk by man, I have never touch her. I remember on the 3rd month, she ask why I never touch her, I replied I dun like …. Bullshit I wish I could but u are too young for me. Anyway, the words soon spread throughout 51 that I never touch her and love her true ……. She became my officially recognized gf in 51 …..

3. Relationship priority, coming from a traditional background usually. Family ranks high followed by relatives and friends. Try asking your viet gal to see your family, they usually rejects as in Vietnam when seeing the parents, it is consider that you are going to marriage. Boyfriend is always last priority. So if in Singapore, ally with their so-call sister, make her your best friend and you are in control of the relationship.

Old 15-01-2005, 01:59 PM
Samster

Tips for courting a Viet Gal

Tips for courting a Viet Gal

The right use of words are a key and also a deep understanding of their culture. This is what I use and are done in Vietnamese not English and is more effective in that approach

Setting the ground rules when contact initated
- this is where the initation comes in and I set the ground rules of the way the game is to be played.
- This is also done as a filtering process to filter away undesirable elements

F: Can I sit with you?
M: No, I am scared of Vietnamese gals.
F: Why?
M: (Jokingly) Afraid that they break my heart?
F: How come?
M: Cos they have a sweet tongue
F: Really !!!
M: What do you think !!! they will say “I love you” and “I miss you” which are all lies. Right?
F: Right.
M: When a woman love a man, she will say “what are you doing” and “have you eaten” and that’s a real Vietnamese woman. Correct?
F: Correct and you seem to know us well. You have a Vietnamese wife.
M: Nope, never got married and still single cos ugly and fat. But I have an ex-gf of over 1 year plus who used to work in this region and that’s why I know.
F: Liar, you still single.
M: Yup, would you like to be my gf. (show her an inviting palm while joking)
F: Can (just to continue the joke with you only no serious implication at this stage)

With all this, the gal will have to change their game plan or target cos their standard gameplan will never work anymore…..

Meeting the one that you like
- Getting the engine running
-
M: I really like to make friend with you and not be a customer and as you know I never like to sit with any ger.
F: Why me?
M: Because I like you and like to know you more. If I say I love you, I would be lying. Well after we get to know each other and we both feel the same way.
F: And Then?
M: (jokingly) I will make a trip to meet up with your parents to tell them I want you to be my girlfriend.
F: (laughs) Not to be a wife meh.
M: Well, must let your parents know who I am first and after sometime, I will go and see them again to tell them that.
M: Well, go ahead and do whatmust let your parents know who I am first and after sometime, I will go and see them again to tell them that.
F: (laughs) Not to be a wife meh.

Old 15-01-2005, 02:01 PM
Samster

Tips for Successful Vietnamisation

Tips for Successful Vietnamisation
1. Never ever lie to her cause if she knows then you are in shit. Even if you already have a wife or girlfriend, tell her the truth. I thought that this was not possible initially but then 1 experiment with a blue area girl proved otherwise and since then I learnt to tell the truth and that’s how I can have open relationship with multiple gals in the same area.

2. Learn to wipe your mouth clean after makan. Viet gals love gossiping and words will spread far and wide. In the initial years, whatever I do to a gal is always outside of 51. That’s why I earn the reputation of not sitting with any gals and this reputation still sticks till today. Just the other night, I was with me ger in 51 and 1 of the gals say “2nite rare occasion, u sitting with a gal”

3. Be a Mr. Nice Guy, play soft when she throw temper. Never ever shout back and just keep quiet. When she done, just say you going off and just go home. The next day, she will be back to normal. Any shouting will lead to big quarrel.

4. Be Mr. Smiley face, just be friendly and give me a smile to everyone.

5. Time and persistency , this is the key to everything to grabbing a hold on the gal’s heart. I have often edge people out because of the time that I can afford and not the money.

6. Never humiliate her with money if she sleeps you for free but try to delay this process till she offers it.

7. The family and friend’s route. All gals have some close friends and a so-call relative whom they call elder sister. Find out who she is and be on good terms with this elder sister as 1 word from them is better than our 20 words.
If the sister likes you, she will help you do what we cannot do such as scolding our gf and will help you take your gal in hand and control.

8. Learn to have an open mind and let them do their work, they will give you time when they have the time. Once you meddle with their work, either pay her not to do so or she will want you out of her life. Let them make their own decision of whether to work or go out with you.
Remember, let them continue to fish and not give them the fish. By doing so, you are spoiling their means of survival into a dependency.

Old 15-01-2005, 02:02 PM
Samster

Phases of Vietnamisation

Phases of Vietnamisation

Initiation Phase: last a few days
1. initiate contact by either sit with them or talk to them
2. See them and talk to them to obtain rapport

Honeymoon Phase: last between 1 to 3 flights.
1.start of courtship and if can click, this will be the most entertaining part of the whole relationship
2.you will feel the full weight of their love
3.no money just pure lovey dovey feeling
4.depending on actions done during this phase, it will determine the next two phases

Reality Phase: no time limit
1.motive behind relationship not due to love
a.start of request for monetary help with excuses such as tired of this working life, not enough customer, family sick and a whole list of demands or.
b.start of request for marriage but allow to continue work to finance family else hubby help out

2.by acceding to demands, relationship continues

Isolation Phase: no time limit
1.motive behind relationship due to love for you
a.do not want you to see her working
b.do not like you to associate with other gals

2.Will give you her time when she is not working such as off-duty hours or no customer

3.the real Vietnamese woman view of love, no words of love but concern

4.test of patience phase but endurance is key to lasting relationship.

Old 15-01-2005, 02:03 PM
Samster

Marriage in the Air

Marriage in the Air

This past week have been rather scary, one of my gal call me from Vietnam and ask for my hand, this is follow up by my gal still in Singapore. Just last night, I got bombarded with another request. My excuse being that I am not able to provide them any support and so I will not agree. If I do want, I have to ensure that they are clean from whatever past trade they are in. Its not that I mind what they do for a living, I don’t really bother.

It also seems like recently many gals from Viet zone is bringing up the topic of marriage to their loved ones. Giving the recent spate of events, this is fast becoming popular once again. Many understand the safety net offered by having a Singapore husband. They are many real marriages but also many scams as reported in the papers.

For the naïve ones whom just their journey into this zone, I like to give my 2-cents worth of advise. To many, marriage means a union of 2 people out of love. With a Viets, it means a union with her and her family

Taking a leaf of a friend of mine whom just got married in Vietnam, his wife is not those whom works in any of the night life joint. Prior to his marriage to this gal, he was with another gal.

For her, he sacrifices his marriage in Singapore and moved to Vietnam to work. Plans of marriage were in place the moment he gets his divorce approved. Things are rosy and fine till her family falls into bad times. He did his best to support her and her family. He even invested in a small café so that the family could earn their own keep. But then they are lazy and simply ask him for help. To him, her own immediate family asking for help is a small matter.

Then the relatives started asking for help too, her family pressured her to ask him to help her uncles and aunties. Being filial which is what most Vietnamese are towards their family. She ask and he helps but then the asking never stops. Hence they quarrel often and thus broke up.

Remember this always. To a Vietnamese, their immediate family always rank high in their priority followed by the siblings of their parents. Friends are next in the list and husband often rank last.

Many a times, the gals here in Singapore are here for a reason and that is to help their own family back home. They pamper the family with most often or not, bulk of the money that they earned. An understanding family will spend wisely but Vietnamese are known gamblers and many parents often squander such wealth on gambling.

I remember a gal whom send half her earnings to her mum whom squander it all in gambling and incur additional debts which even her half have to be contributed and is insufficient. She thus have to return to work to pay off the debts and interest rates from illegal money lenders in Vietnam are very high up to as much as 50%. Unlike Singapore, the police are corrupted and thus do not bother.

I am not against marriages but then before one take that plunge and prepares for marriage. Think rationally and the real reason of it all. The cultural difference of our countries takes time too comprehend. It took me almost 2 years to learn their culture and ways.

Old 15-01-2005, 02:04 PM
Samster

Side Effects of an improperly administered Vietnamisation program

Side Effects of an improperly administered Vietnamisation program

This is written in jest but is the essence of the effects when one suffers from a poor Vietnamisation bout ..... Read and take heed of the warning signals here ......

The above are some of the common syndromes found in an improperly administer vietnmisation program

1. Loss of Money due to:
a. pity her - stop work, family, etc
b. satisfying the need to communciate - hp, idd calls, phone cards
c. need to see her - air-tickets, taxi, beer, etc
d. satisfying her food craving- crabs, seafood, etc

2. Loss of Appettide due to:
a. symptom 1 - credit card bills, loans
b. sym. 2

3. Loss of Sleep
a. sym. 1 - credit card bills, loans
b. sym. 2

4. Becoming a Robert
a. more intense manifestation of sym.

5. False Illusion of being in Love
a. 1st 3 months - feeling of intense love
b. 2nd 3 months - feeling of love but peg with demands
i. demand met - feelings of love
ii.demands not met - feelings of unlove

6. Loss of Friends
a. sym. 5
i. spend too much time on gal
ii. piss friends off due to ignoring their advice
b. dissociation by friends due to (a) above
c. light-ear
i. listen to "good advice" from gal - this happens if u r known to be my
friend

7. Loss of Time
a. sym. 5

8. Loss of any other form of enjoyment
a. sym. 5
b. sym. 7

9. Marriage
a. being conned to a scam marriage whilst she has hubby and kids in
Vietnam
b. being conned to a scam marriage and have an immediate family "Buy 1
get few free"
c. to help her get license to stay in Sillypore officially

10. Deterioration of body functions:
a. hearing
b. Lung related ailments
c. Liver related ailments
d. Kidney related ailments
e. STD

11. Physical Injuries due to:
a. Smash by beer mug:
i. fighting for same gal
ii. dun pay for services
iii. caught flirting with other gal
iv. standing up for your gal
v. caught by your spouse or real life sillypore gal
b. Scratch Marks:
i. passionate moments
ii. fighting with your gal
c. Love Bites:
i. passionate moments
d. Red Face:
i. slap by your gal
e. Blue Black:
i. pinched by your gal

Old 15-01-2005, 02:05 PM
Samster

Vietnamese Love Letter

Vietnamese Love Letter

This is a letter that i send to 1 of my gf in vietnam ...... for those who know her ... she is Michelle .... hope it help u guys improve or pick up pointers .

tons of emotional roller coasters and design to go for the jugular in the woman ............cheers ..............

Em oi,
day la email cua anh. Khi em doc thu cua anh, anh da di VN. Hoi qua em noi khoang Ngay15 em ve Saigon. Con xa lam, 1nguoi o bac va 1 nguoi o nam. Khong chac khi nao anh se gap duoc em, hy vong em khong bat anh phai cho lau.

This is my email. By the time you read my mail, I have left for vietnam. You say you be leaving on the 15th. Near yet far apart, 1 in the north and the other in the south. Not sure when I will see you again, hope you don't make me wait too long.

Anh khong biet dung loi noi ra sao de dien ta het tinh cam cua minh. Lan dau tien gap em, anh khong hieu sao anh lai rat muon duoc lam quen voi em. Em co biet tai sao anh l i noi voi em rang chung ta nen tim hieu nhau lau hon khong, vi anh khong muon chung minh gay ton thuong cho nhau, anh chi muon noi mot lan duy nhat rang chung ta sinh ra la de cho nhau. Anh rat co cam giac voi em nhung anh chi co the noi anh thich em. Neu anh noi anh yeu em thi anh chi noi doi vi chung ta chi quen biet nhau moi day thoi.

I do not know how to put my feelings into words. When I first see u, not sure why, i know i want to make friends with you. You know why i say i want us to know each other slowly because I do not want us to hurt each other and only time will tell that we are meant for each other. I do have strong feelings for you but I can say I like you much. If I say I love you, I will be lying as we know each other recently.

Anh biet em dang rat can tien, em den Singapore vi em muon kiem tien chu khong phai tim nguoi yeu. Anh khong phai la ke ngoc dau em a, anh biet em dang lam gi o Singapore. Va khi anh quyet dinh den voi em thi anh biet anh se gap tro ngai gi khi quen voi em.

I know that u really need money, you are in singapore because you want to earn money and not to find a lover. I am not stupid, I know what you are doing in singapore. when i decide to choose you, i know what i am getting into when i know you.

Em biet do, ban gai truoc day cua anh lam o 51, co mot lan anh noi co ay ve xin me co ay cho phep hai nguoi lay nhau. Neu co ay khong bi canh sat bat giu thi co the gio day tui anh da dang chuan bi lam dam cuoi roi. Anh that su thich em vi chinh con nguoi that su cua em chu khong phai vi nhung viec em dang lam. Anh hy vong lan nay anh khong sai.

You have know my ex-girlfriend who work at 51, i have once ask her to ask her mum for permission to marry her. If she was not caught by the police, maybe we are preparing for marriage. I really like you for who you are and what you are working as. Hope that I am right this time.

Dung de so phan dieu khien em va cung dung tu trach ban than ve nhung viec minh dang lam. Anh mong rang anh co the lam em thay doi tot hon. Anh khong dam hua nhung anh se co het suc.

Don't let fate control you and don't you despise yourself for what you are doing. Hope I can one day help you change for the better. No promise but I will try.

Thoi gian o ben em tuy ngan ngui nhung da mang lai cho anh nhieu niem hanh phuc. Da lau lam roi anh khong co cai cam giac cua su vui suong do. Chi can trong thay em la anh cung cam thay du vui roi.

The time that i have spend with though short have brought me many joys. For a long time, I have not had such feelings of joy. Just seeing you is enough to make me feel good.

Cam on em da danh thoi gian cho anh. Chao em. Hay viet thu cho anh khi em ranh roi nhe.

Thanks for giving me your time and concern. Take Care. Do write to me when you have the time.

Old 15-01-2005, 02:07 PM
Samster

Vietnamese Dictionary

Thanks to Shagua, I think I will improvise and improve on his basic Vietnamese Dictionary . One word of caution, as Vietnamese in its original form has intonations and thus many times interpreting of a word depends on the context of the entire message and because we receive them in sms, the tones is not there and thus interpretations may be warped.

As for pronounciation, I try my best to give English version but sometimes try it with a little of Cantonese accent to get the right pronounciation.
Please note that this meant for you to learnt how to interpret basic daily sms and this will take time. Vietnamese grammar is close to malay grammar. There are numerous website offering free lesson on line. Spoken and written Vietnamese differs due to habits.

I myself learn to read and write after going for basic Viet lessons, however as for spoken Vietnamese, I never really learnt until I started going to Vietnam and in many sense I know many spoken rather than written words.
So be careful when you write sms to your gals, Viet words have double meaning when use wrongly.

People terms
Anh (pronounced as “ang”)= I/You (Male)
Em (pronounced as “M”)= I/You (Female)
Bo Me (pronounced as “boh meh”)/ Cha Me (pronounced as “char meh”)= Parents
Bo = Father Me = Mother Ban (pronounced as “bun”) = Friend
Ban Tot (pronounced as “bun tok”) = Good Friend
Ban Than (pronounced as “bun teng”) = Very Close Friend (almost like lovers but not yet)
Con Gai (pronounced as “cong guy”) = Girl
Con Trai (pronounced as “cong try”) = Boy
Ban Trai / Gai (pronounced as “bun tok”) = Boy/Girl Friend
Nguoi Yeu (pronounced as “Ngui U”) = Lover
Ong Xa (pronounced as “Ong sa”) / Chong (pronounced as “Chong”) = Hubby
Ba Xa (pronounced as “Bar sa”) / Vo (pronounced as “Ver”)= Wife
Gia Dinh (pronounced as “Kia Deng”) = Family
Ai (pronounced as “I”) = Who / Somebody

Common Connectors
Khong (pronounced as “cong”)= No/ Negative Expression (Any words following this becomes negative), Short form is “KO” or “KG”
Vang (pronounced as “vung”) / Da (pronounced as “ya” in the South and “za” in the North) = Yes
Nhung (pronounced as “nung”) / Ma (pronounced as “mar”) = But
Nua (pronounced as “nuar”) = Again Neu (pronounced as “new”) = If
Dung (pronounced as “don’t”) = Correct / Right
Roi (pronounced as “roy”) = Already
Co (pronounced as “kor ”)= Have (sometimes can be used as “Yes)
Duoc (pronounced as “duc”) = literally “Can get” / “Achievable” (in the sense of asking for permission for something) Example “Duoc Bao Lau” = “Got how long”
Khong Duoc = Cannot be done/achieve Duoc Khong = Can be done/achieve or not
Chua (pronounced as “cher”) = Yet to Voi (pronounced as “vuy”) = With
Qua (pronounced as “kwa”) / Rat (pronounced as “rak” but Vietnamese usually pronounced it as “zak”) = Very
Co The (pronounced as “kor ter”)= Can Khong The (pronounced as “cong ter”)= Cannot

Expression of Feelings
Yeu (pronounced as “U”)= Love
Thich (pronounced as “thick” or “turk”)= Like
Nho (pronounced as “U”)= Remember / Miss [someone]
Gian (pronounced as “yang”) = Angry
Ghen (pronounced as “gang”) = Jealous
Buon (pronounced as “bonng”) = Sad / Boring
Vui (pronounced as “vuy”) = Happy
Vui lam(pronounced as “vuy lam”) = Very happy
Hanh Phuc (pronounced as “hang phuc”) = Very Blessed (like “xin fu” in Chinese)
Dau (pronounced as “dow”) = Pain Hien (pronounced as “hint”) = Virtuos
Dau Tim (pronounced as “dow tim”) = Heart-Pain / Broken Heart
[basic expressinon] Qua/Lam = Very ….
Rat [basic expressinon] = Very ….

Some Vocab
Di (pronounced as “D”) = Go
Den (pronounced as “Den”) = Come
Lam (pronounced as “Lam”) = Make / Work ….etc depending on context
Nhieu (pronounced as “new”)= Many / A lot
It (pronounced as “it”) / Chuc Chuc (pronounced “chook chook”) = A little
Het (pronounced as “hack”) = Run out / Over already
Dep (pronounced as “depth”) = Pretty
Eg: Dep lam = Beautiful (for Gals), Dep Trai = Handsome
Ngu (pronounced as “ngo”) = Sleep Nghi (pronounced as “ngee”) = Rest
Nghi (pronounced as “nghee”) = Think Met (pronounced as “met”) = Tired
Benh (pronounced as “burn”) = Sick
Dien Thoai (pronounced as “dian toy”) = Telephone (short form is “dt”)
Xin Loi (pronounced as “sing loy”) = Sorry
Xin tha loi cho (pronounced as “sing ta loy cher”) = Please forgive me
Ngoi (pronounced as “ngoy”) = Sit Xao (pronounced as “sow”) = Lie (Lying)
That (pronounced as “thick”) = Truth (in the case such as “Rat that” = really true/truly”)
Song (pronounced as “song”) = Stay (where one stay)
Hat (pronounced as “hark”) = Sing Doi (pronounced as “doy”) = Wait
Doi (pronounced as “doy”) = Hungry
Doi Buon(pronounced as “doy bom”) = Very Hungry
Hieu (pronounced as “hew”) = Understand
Biet (pronounced as “beet”) = Know
Viet (pronounced as “veet”) = Write Doc (pronounced as “tok”) = Read
Noi (pronounced as “noy”) = Speak Hoi (pronounced as “hoy”) = Tell
Cho (pronounced as “Cho”) = Give
Mong (pronounced as “monk”) / Hy Vong (pronounced as “hee vong”)= Hope/Wish for oneself
Chuc (pronounced as “chook”)= Hope/Wish for someone
Mua (pronounced as “mu”) = Buy Eg “Mua Do (pronounced as “doe” = Shopping
An (pronounced as “ang”) = Eat Ve (pronounced as “vay”) = Return
Choi (pronounced as “chui”) = Play Uong (pronounced as “uong”) = Drink
Gap (pronounced as “kap”) / Thay (pronounced as “thigh”)= See / Meet
Xem (pronounced as “sim”) = Watch (usually for watching tv or movie)
Cam on(pronounced as “kam en”) = Thank You
Lam Tinh (pronounced as “Lam teng”) = Make Love
Kiem Tien (pronounced as “Kim Tin”) = Earn Money
Can Tien (pronounced as “chan tin”) = Need Money
Khong co Tien (pronounced as “cong kaur tin”) = No Have Money
Het Tien (pronounced as “het tin”) = Run out of money eg. handphone

Food terms
Com (pronounced as “kum”)= Rice Com (pronounced as “kum”)= Rice
Pho (pronounced as “fur”)= Kway-teow like noodles
Mien (pronounced as “mean”)= Noodles Bo (pronounced as “bore”)= Beef
Ca (pronounced as “ka”)= Fish Ga (pronounced as “gar”)= Chicken
De (pronounced as “yeah”)= Mutton Ech (pronounced as “er”)= Frog
Chao Ech/ Chao Er= Frog-leg porridge
Rau (pronounced as “row” as in rowdy)= Vegetable
Nuoc (pronounced as “nerd”)= Liquid
Nuoc Suoi (pronounced as “nerd soy”)= Water
Nuoc Yen (pronounced as “nerd yeng”)= Bird Nest Drink
Cam (pronounced as “kam”)= Orange (Nuoc Cam = orange juice)
Da (pronounced as “da”)= Ice Duong (pronounced as “don’t”)= Sugar
Sua (pronounced as “sir”)= Milk
Sua Dua Nhan (pronounced as “sir dow nan”)= Soya Bean Milk
Sua Chua (pronounced as “sir cho”)= Yoghurt
Ca phe (pronounced as “car fair”)= Coffee Tra (pronounced as “cha”)= Tea
Nuoc Mieng (pronounced as “nerd ming”)= Saliva
Ngon (pronounced as “ngong”)= Delicions
Cay (pronounced as “kai”)= Hot (as in too much chilli)
Ngot (pronounced as “ngot”)= Sweet
Nong (pronounced as “nhong”)= Warm / Hot (applicable to weather as well)

Positional terms
Ngoai (pronounced as “ngoay”) = Outside Dau (pronounced as “dow”) = Where
O (pronounced as “er”) = At / In Ngoai (pronounced as “ngoay”) = Outside
Thang (pronounced as “tang”) = Straight Ahead
Xuong (pronounced as “soon”) = Down (as in downstairs)
Tren Duong (pronounced as “trend jung”) = On my way to ……
Day (pronounced as “die”) = Here / This
Kia (pronounced as “kia”) = There / That

Past/Future/Present Tense
Dang (pronounced as “dung”) = Event that is in the process of happening
Da (pronounced as “dung”) = Event that has happen
Se (pronounced as “say”) = Event that will happen

Numbers
Mot (pronounced as “mock”) = 1 Hai (pronounced as “hai”) = 2
Ba (pronounced as “bar”) = 3 Thu (pronounced as “ter”) = 4
Nam (pronounced as “nam”) = 5 Sau (pronounced as “sau”) = 6
Bay (pronounced as “bye”) = 7 Tam (pronounced as “thumb”) = 8
Chin (pronounced as “chin”) = 9 Muoi (pronounced as “mui”) = 10
Tram (pronounced as “charm”) = hundreds
Nghin (pronounced as “ngan” or “nghin”) = thousands
Trieu (pronounced as “chieu”) = millions
Number system is like Chinese so for Eleven (Muoi Mot) and for twenty (Hai Muoi) and so on.

Time Terms
May (pronounced as “may “)= What (used for asking about numbers, date date and time)
Gio (pronounced as “yer” for south or “zer” for the north) = Time / Hour
Eg: What Time = May Gio , 5 Gio (usually written as “5g” = 5 o’clock
Ruoi (pronounced as “re”) = half
Eg: When they say “1 Tram Ruoi” = 150, “5g Ruoi” = 5.30
Bay (pronounced as “bay “) Gio= Now
Mot lat (pronounced as “mock lark “) / Mot chuc (pronounced as “mock chook “)= In a while (usually the latter is of shorter time frame)
Eg “doi mot chuc” or “doi 1 chuc” = wait a while, “1 chuc nua” = in a little while
Truoc (pronounced as “trock “) = Before
Sau (pronounced as “sow “) = After
Thoi Gian (pronounced as “toy zan “) = Period of time
Ranh (pronounced as “rung”) = Free time
Lau (pronounced as “lau”) = Long time
Khi Nao (pronounced as “key now”)= When

Other Expressions
Gi (pronounced as “yi” [south] or “z” [north]) = What
Cai (pronounced as “ker”) Gi = What do you want? / What is it
Khong Co gi = You are welcome / small matter
Khong Sao (pronounced as “sow” = Doesn’t Matter / Never Mind
O Dau (pronounced as “er dow”) = At where (literally = where are u)
Nha (pronounced as “nia”) = Home Cho (pronounced as “cho”) =Workplace / Market
Khach San (pronounced as “cut sun”) = Hotel
Tai Sao (pronounced as “thigh sow”) / Sao = Why
Bao Nhieu (pronounced as “bow new”) = How much …..
Bao Lau (pronounced as “bow new”) = How Long …..

Old 15-01-2005, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 20
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Vietnamisation Program

wow...u very free is it
Old 15-01-2005, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
MrBeeRocks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75
wow...u very free is it
this is called effort... I respect that...
Old 15-01-2005, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 21
cbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks brother Lament for his hardwork and very informative posts. Really had educated a non-viet chiongster like me. Cheers.
Girl: No. Never. You not handsome.
Me:.......(feel my hate!! dine in hell !! nbcb!! )
Old 15-01-2005, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1322 / Power: 23
sexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud of

Hey bro,,, that is wonderful & informative post,,, will up your pts once I regain my power

Me regular at 51 also,,, hope will meet u one day...

Retired From Commercial Sex, Engaged In Residential Sex.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1