The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2012, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3182 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
who need cover

i am planning a trip to nearby MY beach resort with my FB. need some cover. any like minded bro planning a trip with their FB there as well and cannot find any cover from their CO?

Take note, NOT to have threesome or foursome..... juz looking for like minded bro who wanna travel with FB and need some excuses.....

PM me... planning to go this month

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 07-07-2012, 04:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 14
ConsensualLust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: who need cover

Cover in the sense of using each other as an excuse just in case kena spotted? But how do u explain being in the resort in the first place? Etc I go meet my client at the resort he is staying, he brought his wife and his sister in law? Errr is this excuse believable in the first place?

Love and electricity are one in the same .
If you do not feel the jolt in your soul every time ;
a kiss is shared ,
a whisper is spoken ,
a touch is felt ,
then your not really in love at all .
Let me show it to you ...............
Be my CONSENSUAL ! Be my LUST !

Old 08-07-2012, 12:23 AM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

nope... as in going overseas with friends.....

i already ran out of excuses to my CO.... business trips galore, but cant find any excuse to go to a resort....

thus if any bros brining their FB there as well, I can be the friend excuse that u need, coz i am also looking for some "friend" so that i can tell CO that i am going with friends there ....

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 09-07-2012, 01:06 AM
Samster

ok, i willing to sponsor 1 person for your trip with ur FB. food u settle urself. only hotel and transport.

those interested, pm me.

Old 09-07-2012, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

if that is the case, you can sponsor me.. i can enjoy myself there on the beach.. guys always pick me up there..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 09-07-2012, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
if that is the case, you can sponsor me.. i can enjoy myself there on the beach.. guys always pick me up there..
You are a woman leh, asdfghjkl. He ideally needs a bloke as a cover...
Old 09-07-2012, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 15
frostiee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow.. Nice deal. Partial sponsor. Whens the trip? I don't mind bringing my girl along~
Old 09-07-2012, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

maybe i can become good friends with his wife? women like to discuss about women things..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 09-07-2012, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl
Equation completed ... TS sponsor you & I pay my own way - we just share room, see if this ends up with a (sex)capade.
QED ...
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 11-07-2012, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Wa...such a good deed?
Ya... I do agreed with TS that sometimes hard to find excuse to CO that wish to go on trip with fb... 'Friend' maybe a good idea especially there's another female tagging along... At least can tell CO that is 'colleague' or 'friend' and I'm sharing room with the guy (but in actual, sharing room with my fb)

TS, when you planning to go? or to where? I may be interested

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 11-07-2012, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Thereishope deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls PM Me the date and place, i may offer to help if the time/date is suitable
Old 26-07-2012, 09:34 AM
Samster

Hi guys, looking at tioman. Dates 4-6 aug. tentative coz gf may not get passport. Will keep u guys updated

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1