The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2012, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 15
cindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of light
<<< City Angel *** Ruby *** Room included >>>

Welcome to:-
☀ . . . The CiTy of the AnGels . . . ☀
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More details,pls click the signature below :-

Old 30-06-2012, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
lynnzhutou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: <<< City Angel *** Ruby *** Room included >>>

bro is rm included?
Old 30-06-2012, 04:03 PM
Samster

cindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnzhutou View Post
bro is rm included?
Yes bro . But bring your own cd .
Old 01-07-2012, 08:24 AM
Samster

Old 01-07-2012, 11:11 AM
Samster

Old 01-07-2012, 09:44 PM
Samster

Old 02-07-2012, 08:59 AM
Samster

Old 02-07-2012, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 17
Shingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Ruby

Meeting ended early, decided on Ruby. To my surprise it's the D address. Bad idea to go on a Friday evening, spent 25 min waiting for cab. Reached there, AW opened the door, food delivery behind me. She appeared shocked, asked who am I looking for. Told her Ruby and she told me Ruby bz, wait in the small room. Dinnertime, full view of the angels. Saw AW, LY, DE - and one slim gal in white join later whom I guess is WZ? Popped to the toilet, Ruby came from the other door and !!??!!, before shutting her side of the door and I continued to pee. Smoked and waited - Ruby came out soon and told me she's hungry. I told her to have her dinner first and she kindly offered to take me a bowl. Twice. 5 poor angels so hungry ler, of cos I refused to take any food, tell her to take her time. Smoked some more while angels gobbled their food, busy place now wif 5 gals.

Ruby finished and took me to the big room where I first saw Bonnie at. Told me bath very small, bath myself while she prepare. OMG! I rem the water damn hard to control, and while I splash all the water onto the cubicle, nearly cooked pig trotters. Finally figure out how to turn off hot tap and quickly washed up and exit to see Ruby preparing, complaining coyly that weather is hot. I offered to take over the bed cover preparation and asked her to go bath first. She mischieviously told me that if I don't do it well, she will fine me $50 later. She came out, action started.

Actually, Ruby not really my type amongst the 5 angels in the house, and did not really tune on. She has fantastic C+ boobies, but face wise might appeal to other bros more. She had mistakened me for a RTF, and she mischieviously punished me by eating my nipples when I told her it's my first time with her. Quickly moved to bbbj, and wanted to cap and get done with. Told her I have not eaten her yet and laid her down. Allowed soft kisses on face, no lips or most parts above shoulder. Her boobies are really wonderful, big and soft C+ with pinkish nipples - unfortunately, she dun seem to like me paying too much attention there and tried to stop me. A bit sian ler, face cannot, boobs cannot.

Moved south to abalone - at first she told me dun lick her sister, but I gently persuaded her to try ... and once I started, it's game over for her. Soon she was not stopping me, but using both her hands to guide her abalone to correct position so that I could lick her G-spot. Damn farking horny. I've had one of the longest painting for a long time, until she was wet all the way to her arse ... “就是这样!好爽!好爽!” she repeated many times while guiding her abalone to ensure I licked her G-spot ... after a long time, she pushed me away and shrivelled into a shell - guess she cummed.

She pretended to look at me indignantly and said, “你吃得我好爽,我也要把你吃了!” she proceeded to give me a short bbbj and capped me up with a BJ, and impatiently told me she want me to poke her ... in such a hungry state, it's absolute suicide to allow her to cowgal me that she intended to, so I gently asked her to lie down and let me do the work since she had a busy day ... and so I poked her in butterfly position while she moaned loudly and hugged me tightly, but feel abit wierd since cannot french ... she felt uncomfortable after awhile cos all the food is still in her tummy and my tummy was bouncing on hers, and she ordered me to doggy her ... flipped her around and gave a light slap on her perky butts while she moaned to my furious pokes from behind ... such a horny and wet gal, game over ler. We quickly bathed up and she gave random KC's before I left, tink it will bz day for her.

Short session (total F-time is less than 25 min, I think), but enjoyable. A good bonk if bros can make her horny

Ruby
Overall: B- (normal stage)/B+ (powered up horny boss)
Pros: Horny (if you spend enough effort), wet, very nice boobies
Cons: Many limited areas, don't like attention on her key assets (wasted)

Hunting for good discounts in JB spas and FL1

Lousy Alert

Semi-retired and browser issues. Don't up me
Old 02-07-2012, 11:29 AM
Samster

Re: Ruby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingzz View Post
Meeting ended early, decided on Ruby. To my surprise it's the D address. Bad idea to go on a Friday evening, spent 25 min waiting for cab. Reached there, AW opened the door, food delivery behind me. She appeared shocked, asked who am I looking for. Told her Ruby and she told me Ruby bz, wait in the small room. Dinnertime, full view of the angels. Saw AW, LY, DE - and one slim gal in white join later whom I guess is WZ? Popped to the toilet, Ruby came from the other door and !!??!!, before shutting her side of the door and I continued to pee. Smoked and waited - Ruby came out soon and told me she's hungry. I told her to have her dinner first and she kindly offered to take me a bowl. Twice. 5 poor angels so hungry ler, of cos I refused to take any food, tell her to take her time. Smoked some more while angels gobbled their food, busy place now wif 5 gals.

Ruby finished and took me to the big room where I first saw Bonnie at. Told me bath very small, bath myself while she prepare. OMG! I rem the water damn hard to control, and while I splash all the water onto the cubicle, nearly cooked pig trotters. Finally figure out how to turn off hot tap and quickly washed up and exit to see Ruby preparing, complaining coyly that weather is hot. I offered to take over the bed cover preparation and asked her to go bath first. She mischieviously told me that if I don't do it well, she will fine me $50 later. She came out, action started.

Actually, Ruby not really my type amongst the 5 angels in the house, and did not really tune on. She has fantastic C+ boobies, but face wise might appeal to other bros more. She had mistakened me for a RTF, and she mischieviously punished me by eating my nipples when I told her it's my first time with her. Quickly moved to bbbj, and wanted to cap and get done with. Told her I have not eaten her yet and laid her down. Allowed soft kisses on face, no lips or most parts above shoulder. Her boobies are really wonderful, big and soft C+ with pinkish nipples - unfortunately, she dun seem to like me paying too much attention there and tried to stop me. A bit sian ler, face cannot, boobs cannot.

Moved south to abalone - at first she told me dun lick her sister, but I gently persuaded her to try ... and once I started, it's game over for her. Soon she was not stopping me, but using both her hands to guide her abalone to correct position so that I could lick her G-spot. Damn farking horny. I've had one of the longest painting for a long time, until she was wet all the way to her arse ... “就是这样!好爽!好爽!” she repeated many times while guiding her abalone to ensure I licked her G-spot ... after a long time, she pushed me away and shrivelled into a shell - guess she cummed.

She pretended to look at me indignantly and said, “你吃得我好爽,我也要把你吃了!” she proceeded to give me a short bbbj and capped me up with a BJ, and impatiently told me she want me to poke her ... in such a hungry state, it's absolute suicide to allow her to cowgal me that she intended to, so I gently asked her to lie down and let me do the work since she had a busy day ... and so I poked her in butterfly position while she moaned loudly and hugged me tightly, but feel abit wierd since cannot french ... she felt uncomfortable after awhile cos all the food is still in her tummy and my tummy was bouncing on hers, and she ordered me to doggy her ... flipped her around and gave a light slap on her perky butts while she moaned to my furious pokes from behind ... such a horny and wet gal, game over ler. We quickly bathed up and she gave random KC's before I left, tink it will bz day for her.

Short session (total F-time is less than 25 min, I think), but enjoyable. A good bonk if bros can make her horny

Ruby
Overall: B- (normal stage)/B+ (powered up horny boss)
Pros: Horny (if you spend enough effort), wet, very nice boobies
Cons: Many limited areas, don't like attention on her key assets (wasted)

Appreciate your fr bro
Old 02-07-2012, 09:16 PM
Samster

Old 07-07-2012, 09:11 AM
Samster

Old 07-07-2012, 04:43 PM
Samster

Old 07-07-2012, 09:39 PM
Samster

Old 08-07-2012, 02:09 PM
Samster

Old 08-07-2012, 04:27 PM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1