The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2005, 07:29 PM
kellyh7r4

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
hi, do u think it is unfair to write like that?

hi, do u think it is unfair to write on us like that?

how do u feel if we creat forum like that and comment on u?
Old 08-01-2005, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
holding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: hi, do u think it is unfair to write like that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyh7r4

chill out...

this is a forum...comments are taken as such.

Do take care...
Old 08-01-2005, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Computer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

no it's not unfair.

ppl are paying for your service. they have the right to comment on the standard of service they receive. in fact, they have the right to comment on anything they pay for. Even government agencies have feedback hotlines for this purpose! Magazines and internet websites do reviews on hotels, restuarants, movies, etc, so often....nobody's complaining...

u r in the service industry (if u r the real kelly). u should learn to accept comments - both positive and negative one. take them with a pinch of salt, not with a whole table spoon!

Cheers
Old 08-01-2005, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 21
wanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to behold

To the thread starter come on there's no fair or unfair it's just a forum for us bros to share and contribute views and stuff. Well if you really wanna start a forum like Sammyboy you are of course welcome to do it it's an open world. As for the comments/post each of us gives it's our own opinion we are just sharing it so dun take everything to heart. If you're good you should be happy with this forum cos you'll be promoted and recommended but if your service is bad or lousy of course we as consumers have a right to know about it right?
Old 08-01-2005, 12:54 PM
kellyh7r4

that is okay, ha ha.

i hope u all be gentle with us. u know some guys.. like to hurl abuse at us during sex, squeeze our breasts too hard, grabbed some of us , tried to insert their little thing inside our buttock suddenly. these is scaredly.
Old 08-01-2005, 01:09 PM
kellyh7r4

why my msgs here took a long time to appear one ???

so funny this forum. is that chap with a funny way of speaking a member here ? he is the one who like to touch and feel my bra wich i hanged at the door of my room .
Old 08-01-2005, 02:26 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
that is okay, ha ha.

i hope u all be gentle with us. u know some guys.. like to hurl abuse at us during sex, squeeze our breasts too hard, grabbed some of us , tried to insert their little thing inside our buttock suddenly. these is scaredly.
Kelly ? H7 Rm4 Right ? I will come and fuck you NOW ! I will be gentle with you. Just make sure you give me your best OK ?
Old 08-01-2005, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of

Quote:

if you like , you can create a forum to dicuss bonkers and theirs habits . anyway , some of the comments sound like praises to me .
Old 08-01-2005, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: hi, do u think it is unfair to write like that?

Here , I am !!!... the guy with a slurred speech, and like bra !!

Nice to see you here !
Old 08-01-2005, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Gopherit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Kelly,

You have similar posts in this forum with regards to the same topic. Wonder if it is to ensure that the bros here read?
Old 08-01-2005, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of
Cool Re: hi, do u think it is unfair to write like that?

Hi Kel

funny i never see u at H7R4. i frequent ur nieghbour at R1 very frequently but u never seem to be in. and i mean like NEVER! so i hope the next time i drop by, u'll be there...and dun worry, i'm the gentle/loving type....

see ya!
Old 09-01-2005, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 21
wanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
why my msgs here took a long time to appear one ???

so funny this forum. is that chap with a funny way of speaking a member here ? he is the one who like to touch and feel my bra wich i hanged at the door of my room .
your post take some time to appear because you are under moderation cos the moderators will go thru your posts before approving them. you are definitely welcome to post any abusive customers here it's a free forum. regards
Old 09-01-2005, 06:49 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot
Hi Kel

funny i never see u at H7R4. i frequent ur nieghbour at R1 very frequently but u never seem to be in. and i mean like NEVER! so i hope the next time i drop by, u'll be there...and dun worry, i'm the gentle/loving type....

see ya!
Kelly I went to look for you friday with the intention to bonk you. So sorry I have to make U-turn because when I saw you I almost puked. You CMI and not my taste.
Old 09-01-2005, 07:04 PM
kellyh7r4

sorry, i did not come to work that day, as i am in KL. there are two rm 4 in house 7. the one u met is at first level. my room is at 2nd level , same as jacqueline. i am in my 20s and always wear blue dress and with slightly gold hair.
Old 09-01-2005, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 23
Hakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud of

Never go petain try b4~ Will u take care of me if i go find u?

BKK-Late May 2010
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1