The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2012, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
rugby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Intentions

After a long time i contacted my friend ( a girl) we were in uni together many yrs ago.

I had lost touch wif her. We met once and that was all.

now all of a sudden she contacted me and asked me to go out for movie and dinner..

I've had a thing for her since last time and I know she is single and stays alone..how do I know wt her intentions are..and how do i make it known to her that I wanna bonk her ( no gf all lah..hopefully fb)

thanks a lot in advance

K
Old 05-06-2012, 07:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
Basil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Intentions

You have to meet up with her first. Only then can you ascertain her intentions. Maybe she is an insurance agent trying to sell you something.
Old 05-06-2012, 08:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Bear in mind the possibility of her selling you a product. You don't want to be blindsided and trying to be a nice guy, signed yourself into something you have not intention of owning. Have an exit plan in mind before heading off to the date. Otherwise, enjoy the evening.
Old 05-06-2012, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1052 / Power: 12
imax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud ofimax88 has much to be proud of

Salesperson usually do meals and drinks only. Movies? Not sure what's her intention. Go in with an open mind and get someone to call you intermittently so you will have an excuse to leave should the company is not to your liking
Old 05-06-2012, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
sean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of light

or maybe she joined a MLM company and want to sign u as her downline!!
There are no saints in a sex forum... if you can read this, despite your claims of merely being a passerby/lurker/silent reader, you are already tainted and have been corrupted.... welcome to the darkside !!!
Old 05-06-2012, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 16
scorpionnn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You have intentions and yet you worry her intentions? C'mon... What's a movie and dinner to "test water"?

If you so ngiao and so worrisome, how to get fb, or even get bonk cha bo? Aiyo!
Old 05-06-2012, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

just be straightforward and say u not interested to meet unless u get to fuck her, like tat wont waste time ...
Old 05-06-2012, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 23
pendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugby View Post
After a long time i contacted my friend ( a girl) we were in uni together many yrs ago.

I had lost touch wif her. We met once and that was all.

now all of a sudden she contacted me and asked me to go out for movie and dinner..

I've had a thing for her since last time and I know she is single and stays alone..how do I know wt her intentions are..and how do i make it known to her that I wanna bonk her ( no gf all lah..hopefully fb)

thanks a lot in advance

K

just invite yourself in to her apartment for coffee and remember to bring in spare clothing if tomorrow is a workday
Old 05-06-2012, 12:11 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

TS...how old are you? If you have to ask such questions it means you are still holding on to your mummy's apron string! Do you still need your maid to tie shoe laces for you?

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 05-06-2012, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3633 / Power: 18
ch18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond repute

Think too much and think too far le, just meet and see how it goes lah......
Old 05-06-2012, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
rugby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks everyone will check out and update you guys
Old 05-06-2012, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

if it were really just a movie watching session, then you have unnecessarily created a thread and i have unnecessarily answered it.
Old 05-06-2012, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

*sigh* the season is here again..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 05-06-2012, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
*sigh* the season is here again..
Yup, yup!! ""double sigh"" .................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 05-06-2012, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 13
HunterJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I shall say....... "do whatever you want..."

*sigh sigh sigh...*
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1