The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2012, 03:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 19
Waking D're is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWaking D're is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Special Special around Bkt. T

Recently i am frequent this joint. just to share and if previously post somewhere please let me know.

This joint is reasonably clean and i tried so far 3 girls there.
1. Xiang Xiang
B to C cup, very nice and soft to play with. quite tall and look around 7 to me. slow and firm massage, very good in my opinion. After massage she ask me for special and she did it slowly and seducively. She lift up the bra and lean the upper top on my chest and let me roam whatever i like and this is a good one i recommend. My visit last week she wasn't working, according to staff there, she takes a short break and be back soon.
Her HJ was 50.
2.?
Good massage but looking to me only 3-4. So i decided not to do special no matter how, anyway, i did give her a tips coz i kind of sorry for her too... I didn't ask for her name too.
3. Lily
C cup MILF. very playful. My recent visit was her. She provide good massage, good strength and right to the point. After finish my leg, she ask me whether want a special. Without asking price and detail i go for it. With me facing down, she lift up my leg and let me suspend and start to apply oil and massage to my tight and little bro. I admit this feels good and strange, erotic sense and little bid of frustration as you can do much in that position. After like 5 to 8 minutes, she back off and i flip over and urgently rush to her boob, pull up her bra and grab and suck and squeeze my way through... She let me be and slowly finish off my load on her hand.
Her charge for this special is 80. Ex but i think this worth it.
If only HJ without special i think could be cheaper, maybe 50 - 60.

I intent to keep this discrete and will only share with bro with good sharing history and at least 40 reputation marks. And i will not answer to all PM.
Old 29-05-2012, 12:02 AM
Samster

Waking D're is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWaking D're is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Special Special around Bkt. T

I had reply a few PM and hope bro enjoy and give some FR to share as well.

For some bro that do not have a good sharing history and lower than 40 i did not send you the detail. Please don't up me and expect exchange of information.
Old 29-05-2012, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 13
5964 is one of the Best!5964 is one of the Best!5964 is one of the Best!5964 is one of the Best!

Hi bro possible to share the location. Many thanks
Old 29-05-2012, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sky_lancelord7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

Can share the location? Thanks in Advance!
Old 30-05-2012, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Watcherer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking D're View Post
Recently i am frequent this joint. just to share and if previously post somewhere please let me know.

This joint is reasonably clean and i tried so far 3 girls there.
1. Xiang Xiang
B to C cup, very nice and soft to play with. quite tall and look around 7 to me. slow and firm massage, very good in my opinion. After massage she ask me for special and she did it slowly and seducively. She lift up the bra and lean the upper top on my chest and let me roam whatever i like and this is a good one i recommend. My visit last week she wasn't working, according to staff there, she takes a short break and be back soon.
Her HJ was 50.
2.?
Good massage but looking to me only 3-4. So i decided not to do special no matter how, anyway, i did give her a tips coz i kind of sorry for her too... I didn't ask for her name too.
3. Lily
C cup MILF. very playful. My recent visit was her. She provide good massage, good strength and right to the point. After finish my leg, she ask me whether want a special. Without asking price and detail i go for it. With me facing down, she lift up my leg and let me suspend and start to apply oil and massage to my tight and little bro. I admit this feels good and strange, erotic sense and little bid of frustration as you can do much in that position. After like 5 to 8 minutes, she back off and i flip over and urgently rush to her boob, pull up her bra and grab and suck and squeeze my way through... She let me be and slowly finish off my load on her hand.
Her charge for this special is 80. Ex but i think this worth it.
If only HJ without special i think could be cheaper, maybe 50 - 60.

I intent to keep this discrete and will only share with bro with good sharing history and at least 40 reputation marks. And i will not answer to all PM.
Bro can share location and Ctc with me? Thanks
Old 30-05-2012, 03:14 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -99 / Power: 0
HfjAluminati has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Bro share ctc pls, i stay upstairs one of this shopping centres so very convenient
Old 30-05-2012, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 19
muthuteo is a glorious beacon of lightmuthuteo is a glorious beacon of lightmuthuteo is a glorious beacon of lightmuthuteo is a glorious beacon of lightmuthuteo is a glorious beacon of light

hi bro, can you PM me the location please? many thanks in advance!
내가 한국 여자를 사랑
私は日本の女の子が好き
我爱中国妹
I love Singapore Girls
Old 30-05-2012, 09:12 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
clarky is Cool - loads of Potential

Hey bro i think I know which one you talking about, but I don know how to verify in a discreet way lol! Hmmm is it beside a ktv/pub?
Old 30-05-2012, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
assng is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro please share the contact of this place. Thanks very much
Old 30-05-2012, 09:48 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
clarky is Cool - loads of Potential

O and btw I've going to that joint for bout 3years now

And there's actually a few threads about it with little respond and I believe its because the price is a little steep than the average joints that are offering hj only
Old 04-06-2012, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1313 / Power: 20
Rally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud of

got a pm from ts abt this joint so therefore decided to try it out.. took up a 30 mins massage. I was assign to a prc lady call lily, follow her into to the room. Inside the room there is a high bed and also a small shower cubical, told by her to strip and lay down.. She apply oil and my back and gave me a gd rub, her massage was good i have to say, even managed to crack my back with the massage. 15 mins pass and i was told to turn over, once turn over she apply oil on my tummy and start slowly spread it to my dick, my dicks was damn hard at that moment. So mu tu liao reach my her tits and fondle like no tml, even raise it up and give her nip a gd lick... 5 mins later my sperm explode and man was it great.. she gave me a hot towel and cover it over my dick, b4 start helping me to clean up the oil... overall i enjoy the massage and the hj. left that place a happy man...

looks: 5/10 ( don expect too high on this, milf type)
Body: 7/10 ( big natural c cups with big nipples )
massage: 8/10
hj: 8/10
Old 04-06-2012, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
kave1215 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can tell me the location? I stay around timah, never try before.
Old 06-06-2012, 01:01 AM
Samster

Thanks Rally.
I must say if you try out Lily by all mean take 60 minutes as she really help to loose the muscle with good strength. It just worth it.
Look wise 5 or 6 should be quite appropriate. But her skill is good, i mean the special HJ. And her boob is good to fondle with. Best of all she don't complain. Her nipple is quite pencil eraser type.

Only if her looks be better she will be a gem...
Old 06-06-2012, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 14
kue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks bro TS for contact. I had past by this joint many times as one of my fav joint is across the road.

Visitd today paid 50 for a hr and proceed to room to change to boxer. Tot that i will be assign a gal but to my dismay, its the girl at the recep who will service me. Her look does not appeal to me.

I visited too early as she is the only one there. Anyway her oil massage is good, relive my aching neck and shoulder. After 30 min turn around and kept accidentally brushed my didi to wake it up and GQ pop.

HJ at 50 and proceeded. At 1st she will move away when my hands go near her but at last managed to go under her polo and caressed her B natural boobs before my ”shootout”.

I forgot to ask her name. Although her look does not appeal to me but her good attitude had compensate that.

Will RTM when passby again to try other gems.

How much have u spent? 你花了多少钱?
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.ph...329&highlight=

Last edited by kue19xx; 06-06-2012 at 02:16 PM. Reason: typo error
Old 06-06-2012, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1313 / Power: 20
Rally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud of

dear ts. i hope u don give out this location so easily and scan carefully b4 u give out the location. we don wan another place to bite the dust.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1