The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2012, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21149 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute
Lady Passenger in Ferarri crash Identified!

The mystery woman in the Ferrari crash has been identified. She is one of those pretty Chinese mei mei "students" who moonlights at a naughty KTV at night. It seems strange that the msm will name her but withold the name of the naughty KTV in question. I will up points of anyone who can provide the name of the KTV Miss Wu Wei Wei allegedly worked at.

http://www.asiaone.com/News/Latest%2...16-346160.html

The mystery passenger involved in the fatal accident on Saturday has been identified as a student from China who had just graduated from a hospitality course at a private university here.

According to friends who visited her at the hospital, she is a student from Wuhan, China, studying in Singapore.

ST reported that her name is Ms Wu Wei Wei, and she is a recent graduate from the East Asia Institute of Management.

The private school has said that it was helping Ms Wu with her insurance claims.

Her friends, who declined to be named, said that they had seen her with Mr Ma before, but did not elaborate on the nature of the relationship.

They added that Ms Wu has a boyfriend.

Her friends also expressed doubt at the rumours flying around about Ms Wu being a nightclub hostess, saying that it was not possible as Ms Wu was a full-time student.

She did not hold any job, they insisted.

They added that Ms Wu is from a reputable and financially stable family.

"Why would she need to work as a hostess when her family can pay for everything?" one female friend said.

Ms Wu is currently in stable condition, but is weak and has difficulty speaking, eating and walking.

She declined to speak to the ST reporter.

Just hours before the accident, Ms Wu was said to have been at a graduation party with her classmates.

However, details of how she ended up in the passenger seat of the red Ferrari involved in the accident is unclear.

All that is known is that she was out driving around Singapore with Mr Ma Chi, 31, in the wee hours of Saturday morning.

In the horrific accident that followed, she was seriously injured in the three-vehicle crash that has claimed the lives of three people so far.

Those killed include Mr Ma, a Chinese national working as a financial advisor here in Singapore, taxi driver Cheng Teck Hock, 52, and the taxi's passenger, a Japanese female passenger in her 20s.

Ms Wu was the sole survivor of the direct crash, but walked away with serious injuries, including head injuries and a fractured right leg.

Motorcyclist Muhamad Azami Awang, 26, who was involved in the accident described the woman to have long hair which was dyed brown like an 'ah lian'.

He added that she was slim and fair skinned, and was wearing hot pants and a white spaghetti-strap tank top.

He told The New Paper that he was surprised to see the woman emerge from the wrecked car.

Friends of Mr Ma told The Sunday Times that they have no idea who the woman is. They also said they did not know why she would be in the car with Mr Ma so early in the morning.

However, reports by Shinmin Daily point to the mystery lady being a hostess at a popular nighclub.

It is believed that Mr Ma patronised the nightclub on the night of his death, and brought the girl for a spin.

According to eye-witnesses, his red Ferrari had been spotted several times at the nightclub premises. But the nightclub valets interviewed by the paper said that they have never seen the Ferrari at the location.

The paper further reported that there is indeed a nightclub hostess at the club that has been warded in hospital.

Witnesses say that the Ferrari crashed into a taxi when it ran a red light, causing the taxi to hit a passing motorcycle.

The impact was so hard that the taxi's engine was found 30m away from the vehicle, reported Shin Min Daily News.

Police and SCDF received calls about the accident at about 4.15am.

Mr Ma was pronounced dead at the scene by the paramedics.

According to reports, Mr Ma first came to Singapore from Sichuan, China, four years ago with his wife and child.

Friends said he was a hard-working and righteous person who worked as a financial investor. He was also applying for permanent residency in Singapore.

They said that Mr Ma, who had just returned Thursday from a business trip, had gone out to a dinner with other friends.

They alleged that no alcohol was drunk that night, although eyewitnesses have claimed Mr Ma smelled of alcohol.

Mr Richard Cheung, 31, told The Straits Times (ST) that Mr Ma did not have a habit of drinking as he was not a heavy drinker and would turn bright red after a glass of alcohol.

When Ms Ting Ting, 28, wife of Mr Ma, found out that her husband had been ferrying a young woman in her 20s at the time of the accident, she expressed surprise and asked the reporters about the identity of the woman.

Ms Ting Ting said her husband had then taken the one-year-old Ferrari out later in the night at about 3am on Saturday for a spin.

She told Lianhe Wanbao that he enjoyed driving at night as there were fewer people around and less traffic.

She also described him as an introverted person who loved his family and his four-year-old daughter. The couple was expecting their second child, and the accident had come soon after their wedding anniversary.

Despite questioning the Chinese daily reporters on the identity of the woman, she maintained that she trusted her husband as he was a loving father and husband.

She also said that it was normal for someone to send a friend home after meeting up with them.

According to Wanbao, she previously worked as a news anchor in Sichuan, before quitting her job to to join her husband in Singapore three years ago.

She is currently a director of the immigrant group Singapore Tian Fu Association.

The Ferrari was a 30th birthday present to himself last year, and is a $1.8 million limited edition model. The couple also own a $3 million condominium in the East Coast and a $400,000 BMW.

According to friends, Mr Ma was a family man, who liked playing computer games and keeping up with the news on Weibo, a Chinese social networking site.
Old 16-05-2012, 02:49 PM
Samster

owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lady Passenger in Ferarri crash Identified!

News article extracted from SBF RSS Feed......

I was thinking the PRC gal working in PC as Victoria Road is nearby. Anyone can share? 3 pts waiting for the right answer
Old 16-05-2012, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Likeucare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

horny ah tiong dead. =X
Find Outside sex = Std+Hiv+Herpes
Old 16-05-2012, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7245 / Power: 19
DarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond repute

Dynasty Classic

Upped on 1st August: szczesny

Pending Uplist 2nd round exchange: Swagelock, justl00king, grey82, loneyheart, kyc2110, songest, wally888, joker88, Rasta Marley
Old 16-05-2012, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30938 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

bro owl888, thanks for sharing!

30 938 15/5 skrotum+6, 14/5Heaventidus+19

for repeated xchange or more, pls check with me b4 adding

2nd xchange list:14/5, SimplyUnperfect. 8/5 ejectjoy+18, 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres,
Old 16-05-2012, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 13
flamboyant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So she is really a niteclub girl. Her friend's still try to protect her. Maybe they are also niteclub girls.
Old 16-05-2012, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
Basil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That mother Fcuker looks more like a bus driver than a Ferarri driver.
Old 16-05-2012, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ipoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Lady Passenger in Ferarri crash Identified!

if only the cabby uncle not driving a sonata....

Tragic.
Old 16-05-2012, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

why not sonata, can explain further?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 16-05-2012, 10:37 PM
Samster (C)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 14
2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl888 View Post
The mystery passenger involved in the fatal accident on Saturday has been identified as a student from China who had just graduated from a hospitality course at a private university here.
The irony of it all. Perhaps she is doing an Industrial Attachment for her hospitality course at a KTV. How about the KTV at Middle Road? It does makes sense, 1 left turn at the Bugis Junction/National Library junction and the next major junction is the accident site. Looking at the direction at which the Ferrari is travelling, perhaps the Ferrari driver and this China student are heading for the hotels in Lavendar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipoh View Post
if only the cabby uncle not driving a sonata...
Did you watch the video of the accident on youtube? Not sure if I should post the video here. At that speed, not many cars would have protected the driver and passenger. The passengers of the taxi which took the video kept saying something like 'Heng ah'. It could have been them.

Off hand, I think only a Volvo XC90 can take the impact as the Ferrari might go under the XC90. For taxis, maybe the Chrysler cab or Mercs cabs also cannot withstand the impact.
Old 16-05-2012, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 22
life is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

cos sonata got turbo, if that is a toyota crown the pick up will not be that fast.
Old 16-05-2012, 10:47 PM
Samster

Bro 2cents pls share the video, thx.
Old 16-05-2012, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2centsworth View Post
Off hand, I think only a Volvo XC90 can take the impact as the Ferrari might go under the XC90. For taxis, maybe the Chrysler cab or Mercs cabs also cannot withstand the impact.
for army, maybe a tonner can take the momentum of the impact?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 16-05-2012, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nsboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It doesn't matter which model of cab he is driving what matter most is he is killed and those Prc are blaming the cab driver, which is totally unfair and inhuman of those Prc who have such thoughts. Prc still have the face to ask us to hold back our poison tongues... Then why can't they be the ones to hold back their inhuman thoughts and poison tongues. Those who saw the video being posted on YouTube will know that it is the ferreri's fault.
Old 16-05-2012, 11:15 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
for army, maybe a tonner can take the momentum of the impact?
Need to be at least a 5-tonner........ 3-tonner maybe can tahan but I have seen a 3-tonner kenna overturned when rammed by a Daihatsu pickup truck.
But now SAF using tin can modified pickups to mount their GPMGs..... 100% kenna crushed if kenna rammed by this ferrari.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1